"A new baby is like the beginning of all things - wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."
~ Eda J. Le Shan
Hello friends,
We are still over the moon with excitement here in our house! And I still have my moments where I just start shaking with excitement and the tears just start flowing and I just fall to my knees in thanks. It is an indescribable feeling to know that Allie is finally coming home . . . a mixture of complete joy, excitement, nervousness, thankfulness and the bittersweetness of knowing that Jacob is not here physically to join in the celebrations. But to know that our dream of adopting is finally becoming a reality is just an overwhelmingly, amazing feeling.
The shock of receiving the OUT OF PGN call is slowly sinking in and we are hitting the panic mode in preparing for Allie's arrival. My heart had been so guarded during this whole process that I had not bought one thing for the baby! So as you can imagine - yesterday was a HUGE shopping day at my house. Can I just tell you what a thrill it was to buy PINK?? And to buy DRESSES?? And to buy BABY CLOTHES?? It was absolutely delightful! And the boys are so funny - because they came with me and are so into shopping for Allie. They each picked an outfit for her, too, and had me laughing hysterically with their discussions of girl clothes. It doubles the joy in my heart to see them so excited as well. So please humor me for a moment as I share some pictures from our shopping day . .
The shock of receiving the OUT OF PGN call is slowly sinking in and we are hitting the panic mode in preparing for Allie's arrival. My heart had been so guarded during this whole process that I had not bought one thing for the baby! So as you can imagine - yesterday was a HUGE shopping day at my house. Can I just tell you what a thrill it was to buy PINK?? And to buy DRESSES?? And to buy BABY CLOTHES?? It was absolutely delightful! And the boys are so funny - because they came with me and are so into shopping for Allie. They each picked an outfit for her, too, and had me laughing hysterically with their discussions of girl clothes. It doubles the joy in my heart to see them so excited as well. So please humor me for a moment as I share some pictures from our shopping day . .
Just a few of the outfits for Allie. And a big thanks to Grandmom who bought most of them!
These are the outfits the boys picked out for Allie. They were so excited to get them.
And my mom ordered this bathing suit - I just love it - definitely one of my favorites!
We have much to do to prepare our home for a baby, so we will be busy for the next couple of weeks as we plan a nursery, baby-proof the house and prepare to travel to Guatemala! My head is already spinning with so much to do and I have a feeling I'm going to hit my stressed zone - but please don't think for a minute I am complaining . . . this is the BEST kind of stressed and I am thrilled to death to finally be getting things ready so we can bring Allie home.
We are going to take the boys with us on the pick-up-trip to Guatemala. Everyone has their passports and they are so excited. It should be a great adventure for all of us. Of course the grandparents are coming along, too. And we are thrilled that our family will be with us to meet Allie for the first time - what a wonderful moment that will be. She is already loved so much by all of us. We hope to bring Allie home next month - but we could still run into minor delays that could push her homecoming into September. But the important thing is that Allie is coming home soon!
Thank you so much for sharing our excitement. Good news is always better when you have someone to share it with - and I was so excited to share it with all of you. I am so honored that you continue to journey through life with us. What an adventure it has been - full of the highest highs and the lowest lows - yet you are always right here by our side - laughing and crying with us and cheering us on. You have blessed us greatly! Thanks, too, for taking the time to leave a comment. It is always exciting to find a new comment - to know that someone is out there and I'm not just "talking" to myself! :)
"Friendships multiply JOYS and divide GRIEF. "
Thomas Fuller
Thank you, my friends, for multiplying our joys and dividing our grief! And I ask that you please continue your prayers for Allie. My prayers have shifted this week as I think about her homecoming. I am praying persistently for her foster mother who has taken care of Allie for the past 5 months. How amazing this woman is . . . and I pray that God fills her heart with peace when the time comes to give Allie to us. I am also thinking of Allie's birth mother as she must sign off on the baby for the 4th and final time this week. Can you imagine what a selfless act of love it must be for her to give up her child in the hopes of it having a better life? I am forever thankful to her for giving us such a beautiful gift in Allie. And I am praying without ceasing for Allie . . . that this adjustment into our family is easy on her. That she knows me as her mother and Donnie as her father - that she knows she is loved. I pray that she is happy - and that she won't mind 3 eager boys in her face all the time! :) Please join me in praying during this final stage of the adoption. So many hearts are touched and together the birth mother, foster mother and I are bonded through this child. Pray for all of us as it is definitely an emotional time for everyone.
In spite of all the excitement around here - we did have have a fun week! The boys and I have been learning about Guatemala and I have showed them pics of the volcano there. So we decided to make a volcano this week - although it was a big letdown because the guys thought it was going to EXPLODE and all it did was fizz. But it was fun to make - and if anyone knows how to make a good exploding volcano - leave a comment and let me know how! Here are the boys making our volcano . .
Then we went to Busch Gardens today. I had promised the boys we would go before getting the OUT call - otherwise I probably would have gone shopping again today. :) But we had a great time and I'm so glad we went. I am treasuring these days with just my boys - as I know it will come to an end all too soon when school starts.
I'll update again when I find a free moment - or when I get too stressed to function and need to take a "writing break." :)
Ending with a scripture . . . a little longer than usual, but it really hits home with me tonight in so many ways. It reminds me of adoption and Allie. It reminds me of Jacob because I think of him as Allie's angel. It reminds me that God loves ALL of us more than we could ever imagine!
"At that time the disciples came to Jesus. They asked him, "Who is the most important person in the kingdom of heaven?" Jesus called a little child over to him. He had the child stand among them. Jesus said, "What I'm about to tell you is true. You need to change and become like little children. If you don't, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Anyone who becomes as free of pride as this child is the most important in the kingdom of heaven. "Anyone who welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. "See that you don't look down on one of these little ones. Here is what I tell you. Their angels in heaven can go at any time to see my Father who is in heaven. "What do you think? Suppose a man owns 100 sheep and one of them wanders away. Won't he leave the 99 sheep on the hills? Won't he go and look for the one that wandered off? What I'm about to tell you is true. If he finds that sheep, he is happier about the one than about the 99 that didn't wander off. It is the same with your Father in heaven. He does not want any of these little ones to be lost."
Matthew 18:1-5,10-14




72 comments:
I am so excited for you and your family! Allie sure is coming home to a life overflowing with love.
Great shopping . .. the clothes are adorable. I think it's great that each boy picked out an outfit. The fact that Grandma found that Frog bathing suit is definitely Jacob's doing!
Can't wait to hear more . . .
As an odoptive mum of two I know how you are feeling. Once I knew about my boys I couldn't wait to get them home. I am also a foster mum who has looked after pre adoptive babies so know how the foster mum will feel when Allie leaves her. You are so lucky to have Alllie and she is such a luck baby to have your whole family to love her forever.
Heather,
I have read your site forever!!!! I truly love your family so much. I am often praying for you all. I myself have twin blond boys. My Kyle reminds me so much of Jacob that I am sometimes brought to tears for your pain while looking at him. I'd share a picture with you but don't know how here!
I thank you for sharing your WONDERFUL family with us all!
As for that volcanoe, if you take a two liter bottle of soda (like a generic brand of sprite) and make a funnel with paper and quickly add an entire package of regular Mentos (open one end so they slide out, you have to be fast) WATCH OUT on the explosion!!!!! I would have to assume you could make a paper mache (sp?) volcanoe to fit over the two liter bottle and let it explode!!!! I think strawberry soda might work well for coloring! My kids love to do this! It's very entertaining, but be prepared to buy a handful of each item cause it only works once and they want to do it over and over! Good luck and God Bless You!
-Trish (praying for you all from Alaska!)
Oooh I love all the clothes!! Congratulations again! When does school start again in Florida? In New York summer school didn't even end yet (I can't wait though I'm an awfully tired teacher!) Looking forward to reading more of your good news!
Heather-
Thank you for sharing your family with all of us. I am glad you have decided to continue updating us. It is funny how strangers can begin to feel like family. I am anxious to hear all about Allie. I have a 6 month old little girl and a 3 year old boy so I know the excitement of buying pink!
Sandy
How exciting to finally be able to shop PINK!! I am so glad Allie is coming home soon! I just know she will thrive with her new family :) The boys are going to be great big-brothers!
I have chills!! I am so excited for you guys and for Allie. I have been keeping up with the family for almost 2 years now. I don't think I have ever signed a guestbook. Sorry for that. Anyway I am so happy for you guys. You guys have an extra special Angel working for you.
Heather,
I am so excited for your family! Allie is just precious, and I can't wait to see pictures of her at HOME!
Thank you so much for continuing to share your lives with us. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't come here and read about the Duckworth's!! I would feel like I lost a good friend, because I feel so close to you and all your family. Your love for your children just touches me so much, and I strive to be a better Mama because of it. (I just wish I could be a stay at home Mom). You have a wonderful ministry through your postings. I just want you to know I appreciate the time and effort you put into sharing with all of us. I have only left a guestbook posting once before, but I ALWAYS read your site (including Jacob's Caringbridge page).
I'm still looking for you to tell us that your book is ready for purchase. I would definitely love to have it.
By the way, that last comment (at 7:57) was from Theresa in Rockmart, GA. (I'm still not sure about how these blogger comments work :) :)
Good Morning! I love all of the excitement! It is so cute the boys picked out outfits for Allie! It looks like Brandon chose a purple- Jacob's favorite color- outfit for Allie :) Have a wonderful weekend!
Smile :)
I am so happy for all of you all. Your updates are great and always make me smile!
Love, Christy
Bursting with joy for all of you! I just LOVE all the girl clothes! Those little pink outfits are just so precious, I'm sure you had a wonderful time shopping for them! I think Allie is going to be one very lucky little girl having all those big brothers watching out for her - can you just imagine what it will be like for her as a teenager?! Congratulations to Mommy, Daddy and all those big brothers - here and in Heaven, because you just KNOW Jacob is shaking his booty in JOY up there knowing his little sister is on her way to all of you! God bless.
Love the new blog. You've done a great job setting it up. Looks like you've gotten a great start on shopping for Allie. That is so exciting.
Briana
Yes, Mentos and Diet Coke will do the trick!! Check out the following video... it's an "experiment" these two guys did. Really it's like a whole show choreographed to music with exploding bottles of Diet Coke. It's pretty cool.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hKoB0MHVBvM
I've been a faithful reader of Jacob's caringbridge site from before he went to Heaven. And now I'll also be a faithful reader of the family blog. I just think y'all are such a precious family.
Much love today,
calissa
p.s. My grandmother died yesterday, so I guess she will get to meet Jacob. That makes me smile inside.
Heather and Family!
How exciting it must be to finally buy some PINK!! :) Your family has taught me so much and I'm so thankful for the gift of HOPE that I have learned from you and your family! Praying for an easy and smooth homecoming!
It is just so wonderful to come and share in your joy. I know many of us faithful Jacob followers have shed tons of tears along with you guys. It's nothing like your grief, but we felt the loss too.
And now we get to share in the joy and tears of happiness. I can't read a post about Allie coming home without getting goosebumps and crying. My husband thinks I'm losing it...and he might be right, but it has nothing to do with my sobbing in front of the laptop as I read your posts.
Love all the pink and all the dresses. Love the boys smiles as they await their first meeting with their little sister. Love knowing that there is joy after the pain and darkness.
Praying for Allie's homecoming. And, praying (sorry God), for fast posting of pix of the first meeting. :)
Heather your post brought tears to my eyes. I know the boys will love picking their baby sister up, it's something they will never forget, and so great that she will get to meet her grandparents at the same time. I think she will do fine, she will be so loved and have so much attention that she will be the happiest baby ever.
Carmen
Heather, your posts always amaze me... you have such a deep rooted faith and respect. Your children, including Allie are so blessed to have you as their mother and Donnie as their father!
How wonderful that all of you will be together to become Allie's forever family. What a special time and one you will never forget! Be sure to take some time to visit Antigua, it is absolutely beautiful and the boys will love it... especially being able to see the volcanoes so well.
Clothes shopping for PINK is definitely loads of fun!! I LOVE all the outifits the boys chose for their sister. I know they will make excellent big brothers!! Love the frog swimsuit too... how perfect! I know you will have such a good time decorating her nursery too!!
And I can relate to the birth mother, foster mother, forever mother relationship... it is one that is so amazingly special. SO much love wrapped into one tiny, perfect little baby. I am so thrilled that she is coming home at such a young age, it will make it so much easier on her and you.
Love and FROG!!
Sarah and Sophie~Bug
Crying tears of joy for your family....What a LUCKY little girl ,to get to be part of your wonderful family. Congratulations and God Bless you all.
Love~Hugs~Prayers from South Carolina
Darline(Grandma to Cody and Chandler-Becker's MD)
I'm so excited for everyone! This is wonderful news. I can't wait to see a picture of her in your arms. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU AND Happy Shopping! Can't wait for the next update!
Rejoicing with you at such wonderful news. We will continue to pray with you in the weeks to come. What an awesome blessing for you all!!
WOW!!! How exciting this all is! I'm so thrilled for you guys. And the clothes are simply adorable. Allie will look gorgeous in all of them.
Actually, I haven't posted a comment in this blog yet, so have to say I'm really glad you continue writing. I became so attached to your family in the past years even though I've never met you that not a couple of days go past without me checking on you guys. Now I'll have two favorite websites, this and Jacob's caringbridge page with his sweet smile. I just love all the memories you share and also the pictures of all the boys and all of your family.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Love,
Gabby (from Europe)
Congratulations, I am so happy for you & your family. I was doing some internet shopping for my niece and found some really cute frog bedding.
http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/brd/brd1284pfgp.html
I love the outfits. Allie is already a spoiled alittle girl :)
Your post had me in tears, your excitements just poured through your words.
Kristine
Hutchinson, MN
CONGRATS..You can feel the excitement while you're typing!!! The boys look so happy. I'm sure Jacob was jumping up & down with them!!!
SS
Another answered prayer!!! So glad to hear that Allie is coming home. What a blessed little girl she is to be joining such a wonderful family. Thanks for continuing your journey through your new blog. Jacob's site has been a daily visit for me and I have often been touched, encouraged and brought to tears by your entries. Looking forward to your entries detailing Allie's homecoming and her milestones.....
Congratualations......
Heather..You made me chuckle..Talk to yourself on here? I doubt you will EVER talk to yourself on here....lol.
What an awesome scripture!
Congratulations again...
Love and Hugs
Amy Schwartz
Heather...you made me chuckle about talking to yourself on here.
What an awesome scripture!
Again...congratulations!
Hugs and Love..
amy Schwartz
I just wanted to let you know how very excited I am for you. Can't wait to see pictures of all of you together for the first time.
I don't know if I ever told you this before but I have 4 children myself 2 boys and 2 girls. The girls are 17 and 7 and the boys are 14 and 5. I have to say that shopping for the girls was always more fun I am not sure if it was because there always seems to be more to pick from or if I could never resist ruffles and bows. Anyway cherish every moment with her they grow so fast. My 17 year old has her drivers liciense and a job so she is never home and I miss that. Take care Candy
I am sure Allie will fit right in .:) You all seem like such a loving family! I have adopted three children add that to my 3 boys EQUALS SIX.I was so worried about every one adjusting too but it all worked out wonderfully! You have got God on your side :) Congrats again this is just so exciting!
YAAAAAYYYY! I left a comment on Jacob's site, too - what wonderful news!!
Heather, you are such a good Mommy, making volcanoes, and creating a wonderful summer for the boys.
Little Allie will be SO blessed to have you as a Mommy!
It is almost as though Donnie has slipped between the cracks. It would be nice to hear how he is feeling now that Allie is coming home. I have noticed that on all the Caringbridge sites, very rarely do the moms post how the dad is feeling after losing their precious child.
Oh how my heart is so full of joy for you all. I can't wait to hear about the moment they but Allie in your arms...
Thank you for sharing, I am so overjoyed for you!
Michelle, Nebraska
Heather, I am so very Happy to be celebrating such a happy occasion with you. I hope you realize that I am sticking with you through the heartache, and celebrating the Joy that this life brings! The clothes are so cute, and I can attest that it Is so much fun shopping for pink :) Wish I could give you a big hug...I'm so, so happy for you.
Love,
Audra
It is so true how good news is even better with someone to share it with!! I found myself wanting to tell everyone I spoke with Weds. about Allie coming home soon. I am jealous that I missed out on the shopping spree! What size are you buying her? Oh, it is just so exciting!! I am quite positive that this will be an easy transition for Allie, she has been destined for your family all along. My heart fills with joy to see the boys so excited. What a wonderful job you and Donnie are doing with those guys! Oh, Austin knows how to make the volcano explode, they did it at school. We get him from camp tomorrow and I will find out. I'm sure other people have already posted ways though. You are so loved! (By me, too.) :) We are sharing in your joy, and can't wait for THE day. Eagerly anticipating pictures! Love, Shaun, Austin, and Dominic Rogers
Heather, Donnie, Kyle, Brandon, and Devin,
I am so incredibly excited that Allie is finally coming home! The new outfits are so cute. I am sure you are having a wonderful (though stressful) time preparing. It is absolutely wonderful that the boys are so excited. What great big brothers Allie will have, as well as one very special and Amazing Jacob watching over her and protecting her.
I will continue to keep Allie in my prayers, as well as everyone who is helping in the adoption process. Praying for you all!
Heather,
I love your new blog. Truly!
I have been following your journey since the beginning with Jacob and I have so much love for your family.
I am glad to have this spot on the web to follow your new journeys as well as always having Amazing Jacob's site right there at the top of my bookmarks. I visit it every day!
Much love to you and your family
and Allie too,
Leeann
niccofive.blogspot.com
Heather & Donnie - I can't wait to see pictures of Allie in your arms. I love the pink outfits - baby shopping is so much fun - we will be having our tenth grandchild in September - we will have eight grandsons & two granddaughters and they are all so special. Allie is so lucky to have four big brothers - Kyle, Brandon, Devin & Angel Jacob all looking out for her - the outfits they picked for her are adorable. Take care and I hope the time goes by fast for you until you bring Allie home!
How exciting! I am so happy for you and your family. How fun it must be to shop for that PINK!!! And figuring out how to decorate her room. See she isn't even mine and my motherly mind is going a mile a minute. Thank you for taking the time to make a new site and keep us "involved" in your life and new journeys!
Praying Allie has a safe and fast homecoming!!!
I am so excited for you guys! The boys picked out great outfits for allie! She's going to be so lucky to have 3 older brothers and an angel watching over her! Hopefully she'll come home soon!
Please, please take lots of photos in Guatemala so we can see the joyous celebration there! What fun that your whole family will go to get Allie- every baby should be welcomed into their family with such excitement!!
Megan
Shopping for PINK is one of the best parts of having a baby girl! There is always so much to choose from too!
It is so exciting to follow your journey through adoption - thank you for continuing to share!
The boys' eyes are brimming with joy and pride and sweetness as they're holding the outfits they picked out for their little sister! What a lucky gal! It reminded me so much of Jacob and how he loved to buy his brothers little gifts.
We are rejoicing with you and continuing to pray as requested. Huge hugs from CA!
I just love, love, love all of that pink! Isn't it fun? And baby clothes are definitely the best! I have 1 girl and 3 boys, and let me tell you, she rules the roost! She is the 3rd child, but she calls her brothers "My boys" and they pretty much do whatever she wants! I don't think Allie will have one bit of trouble wrapping all those brothers around her cute little finger!
How exciting. I have followed you for, I don't even remember how long, and to hear that Allie is finally coming home is so exciting. Good luck and safe travels.
I faithfully read and pray for your family! As an adopted child myself, you are about to embark on a wonderful journey like no ohter! I am so excited for you and can't to read that Allie is home! By the way, Jamie Lee Curtis has written some great children's books on adoption. Patiently praying for you all....
If you put your baking soda and vinegar in a gallon jug (or any other size bottle would probably work too), put the lid on it, and shake it up, the reaction you get is pretty explosive! You just haved to be sure not to hold on to it for too long while you're shaking it, so that might be hard to put in a volcano. (Though they're pretty fun just as "bombs" too!) The diet coke and mentos thing that others have suggested might work better for your volcano. I've never heard of that until now but it looks like fun!
Congrats on the adoption finally becoming official! That's so cool! I was in foster care as a kid so I always love to hear about families adopting...warms my heart! Have fun with all the shopping in pink and babyproofing! :) I can't wait to see pictures of Allie at home. When do you make the trip?
As someone who gave a baby up in a private adoption 24 years ago. I can only pray that he got parents as wonderful as you!
Great to hear that everyone is excited and getting ready! Words aren't adequate. You and Donnie are amazing parents and Allie will know that all too well! Blessings!
I've been following Jacob for a few years now. His eyes are what kept me coming back. Although I rarely signed the guestbook I laughed and cried and have been very touched by Amazing Jacob and his Amazing Family. Heather your journal entries have been a true blessing to me. The scripture you included on this blog has really hit home and puts more and more into perspective. I am so happy that Allie is coming home soon. Thank you again for your inspirations and I look forward to following your blog and reading more about Allie and the boys.
Linda in Friendsville, MD
oh heather how exciting!!! i read the blog and got all teary eyed too! tell the boys they did awesome picking out clothes for their baby sister. Cameron is the youngest and only girl to 2 big brothers and when i told her that allie is coming home she said momma she is like me the only princess. hugs to all of you the frog suit is soo cute Jacob is smiling from heaven. congrats again and i will let you know when we come to florida hope we can meet up and you all can show us around
Heather,
That is going to be one seriously well dressed baby girl!! I can't wait to see Allie and get a chance to hold her absolute sweet perfection.
My prayers are with you all through the preparation, the anxiety, the shopping and the excitement!
frogging right along with you!
--Anissa
www.hope4peyton.org
I've been reading over at Jacob's Caring Bridge site for, well.......at least a couple of years.
Last night I was shopping and saw a little boy who looked so much like Amazing Jacob that I stopped, backed up and had another look at the boy.......gosh he was beautiful, just like Jacob! That got me thinking I should checkup on you all and I come here to find this news of Allie! I am so happy for you!!! YAY!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and to see pictures of Allie at home!
Kathy......from Maine
Ohhhh, buying baby clothes for little girls is so much fun. There are so many cute things out there - and it looks like you had no trouble finding some! You will love buying pink, as you have already found out. Congratulations again! Can't wait till you have Allie home and to hear all about your adventure going to get her. What a thrill for your whole family!
Lisa B. in Alexandria, Va.
I've followed Jacob and your CB site for a long time, but never posted. I've thought of you so often this last few months as you wait for Allie to come home. I'm rejoicing with and for you!
Dixie in CA
One of the most amazing posts I have ever read on a blog - PERIOD>
I am so happy for all of you:)
JUlia:)
How wonderful that you're finally able to bring your little daughter, Allie, home. I loved the picture of the boys with the little outfits that they each picked out.
Sandy
ps...I love your new blog.
Heather and Fam - I am so excited to hear about Allie coming home. Can't wait until you can get to love on that beautiful baby!
Heather - So glad to hear you are bringing Allie home. I can't wait until you guys get to love on that beautiful baby!
Stacy Lindsay
Hello my sweet Heather,
OK, I just LOVED Allie's new clothes, now KEEP SHOPPING!!
Thanks for sharing them with us, this is so exciting. I love the white one the best! She will look so beautiful in all of them.
Being a mom of 5 sons, you know I'm THRILLED to see the color pink. It's become my favorite color these days!
You will be just amazed how loving and gentle your boys will be with her, just watch and see.
She will truly be a "Princess", and guess what, she WILL rule and reign at the Duckworth house. Girls are very different then boys! I'm learning this as I spend time with my grand~daughters!
They know what they want!!
Well sweetie, hope you have a great week. I'm so blessed your stressed with all these FUN things to do! It will all come together.
Still praising God, and thanking Him for your whole family,
WOW, i am sooo thrilled for you all..allie is a lucky baby to becoming home to your family..those boys will be great big brothers..i've followed jacobs site for a few years now..i often think of him..what a sweet angel brother allie will have..god bless you all!
Heather,
I am so excited and have tears of joy for you and your family about the news that Allie is out of PGN! It is definitely a time to rejoice and thank the Lord that she is now yours to love and hold forever.
Being a triplet mother to 3 boys myself, I can imagine the shopping trip was much fun picking out all pink stuff! She is one lucky girl to have so much love to come home to in the next month.
You are such an inspiration to all. Your faith is unwavering and your spirit touches my heart all the way here in CA.
Duckworths- Congratulations on your baby girl coming home soon. This is such a blessing for your family! Love the adorable outfits!!
WOW!! how exciting you all have to be. That is great that the boys are soooo excited as well. I wish you all the best of luck and will be praying that you will soon get the wonderful call you are all waiting for.
Congratulations!!! I am crying I am so excited for your family! What a great inspiration you all are!!
Still so overjoyed and inspried by you guys. So happy life is blessing you right now! I have never made a volcano that "explodes"....usually you can just get a good fizz our of one......baking soad and vinegar. The more you use....the more you fizz! LOL Love you guys!
Hi Heather,
The other comment on here about the 2liter volcano is very true! I have the directions and we've had great success with an explosion of about 20feet high! I'll bring the directions to church for you to try! Also, know that I have a froggie outfit for Allie so you can count it in your number of outfits that you have for her! I am enjoying the chance to shop for pink too! I Can't Wait To See Her!!!! :-) Always FROGin' for you! PH
Wow, somehow I missed the update about the new blog in the mix of excitement over reading about Allie's homecoming! The new site is beautiful, and I just love that we can continue to follow your journey. The new blog is beautiful! Can I ask, how in the world did your mother design this site?! I have two blogs and cannot do any of that fun stuff.
Please know that we are praying for all involved in Allie's transition, and I look forward to hearing all about the trip to bring her home.
Laura Lynn and my two little miracle nephews, Asher and ^Jacob^:
www.caringbridge.org/visit/asherandjacob
Just dropping by to let you know that I'm praying for all of you. I can't wait to see a picture of you holding Allie!
Much love & many blessings.
Zhohn Dupont
LA
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! What a wonderful thing to see your family so happy together. SO AWESOME! I am so very happy for you. I wish you JOY JOY JOY. Little girls are amazing. I have 2 super great princesses myself as you know. :0) Angel
HEY!!
I know~!!! Don't they have the CUTEST stuff for girls!!?? HEY....If you have any extra room in those bags that are headed to Guatemala, do you think you could take some pictures for me for my attorney. My translator could pick them up at your hotel front desk.
If you have room......could you email me? THANKS!! :)
alisha
maddens318@aol.com
It is funny that you mention the ups in downs, i found myself crying again reading your blog, tears of joy this time for your whole family. What an awesome thing, I am so excited for all of you, and of course can't wait to see the pictures. I love shopping for baby clothes, aren't they all just too cute?
Heather, You have to go to amazon.com and search Little Me Baby Girls Frog Footie, my 8 week old granddaughter has this outfit and I thought of you as soon as I put it on her. I will take a picture and email it to you.
Laurie Milnes
www.caringbridge.com/visit/tim
Post a Comment