Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Busy Blessings

Hello friends,

It has been a very busy week . . .
Saturday was our garage sale and Sunday was our anniversary - 12 years of happiness to my soul mate, my best friend and love of my life! How I thank God for my husband every day. Then I spent all day Monday cleaning like crazy because Donnie's parents arrived today and will be staying for a week of summer fun. Kyle had a doctor's appt. today and tomorrow morning I have a meeting with the Pediatric Cancer Foundation about the Childhood Cancer Walk coming up in September. Then my BABY SHOWER is tomorrow night - hosted by my good friend, Rhonda and my mom. I am excited - but hoping I won't have to eat baby food or drink from a baby bottle. :) I have also been school shopping for the boys and am still busy preparing for the arrival of Allie. We are ready to paint her room and should have it done this weekend.


And every free moment is spent with the boys - savoring the last days of summer vacation. But no matter how busy - I always thank God for the blessing of each day.

So I have much to share . . . but it will have to wait for another day. Hopefully I will find a free minute to update soon and share pictures of Allie's room and the baby shower. I am also behind on e-mails - so bear with me as it may be several days before I am all caught up.

Ending with a scripture . . . I love this one!

"Grace mixed with faith and love poured over me and into me. And all because of Jesus."
1 Timothy 1:14
The Message

Busy and blessed,

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Want to wish you a very Happy 12th Anniversary! Hope that you had a fantastic day. Looking forward to hearing about the baby shower and the arrival of Allie.

Liz Unger
Arnold, Md.

Anonymous said...

*~*~HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!*~*~

How wonderful that you were given a baby shower! I can't wait to see all the pictures and read all about it.

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! And what an anniversary gift you are getting this year. :) That is how we spent our 10th...a "romantic" trip to Guatemala City. I cannot wait to see pictures of Allie's room and the baby shower...I cannot fathom how much pink you must have. What a blessed time! Have a wonderful week with family.

Shannon said...

I just endured the baby food game at my shower!! YUCK!! My SIL did get some pretty funny pics of me though!!

Stop by my blog to check'em out.

Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! A baby shower- how exciting! Enjoy! Have a wonderful day!

Smile :)

Nicole said...

What a busy and exciting week!! Happy Anniversary :) Have fun at your baby shower!!!

Audra said...

Happy 12th Anniversary!!!!
What an exciting time for you, I'm so Thankful to God for all the Blessings He is Bestowing on you right now, (I'm sure there is another little hand in it all :) ) Can't wait to see all the pictures of Allie's room and of your baby shower. Have a wonderful time with your family and your boys.
Much Love,
Audra Deffenbaugh

Amy S. said...

Heather, You know we are waiting to see pictures and hear all about the baby shower.
Waiting Patiently....

Hugs and Love...

Amy Schwartz

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,

Oh, I'm just so excited for you, I could just cry. Tears of so much JOY!

First off, "Happy Anniversary!" Yes, isn't it wonderful to be so in love with your very best friend? Rick and I will celebrate ours next Sunday, "officially".

Can't wait to hear all about the shower and see the pictures.

Now, I know this will be the BEST DRESSED child in the WORLD! (and of course the cutest!!)

I'm working very HARD Heather on getting something very "UNIQUE" and special for baby Allie. OK, I want my gift to really stand out!

(Hmmm, pray for pride in my life!!!)

No, I just want to bless you guys!

Looking forward to your next update. Keep me in prayer, I'm still thinking of ideas for my blog. Can't wait.

Love you Heather!

Susan

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Happy Baby Shower Day! :) Wishing you tons of joy!!

Sandy said...

Hope the baby shower was fun!

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary Heather & Donnie!! I am sure your baby shower was wonderfully PINK! Praying for that PINK slip to show up too!!

Can't wait to see Allie's room and hear your news!! You sure know how to keep us hanging!!!

Sarah & Sophie~Bug

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Just a note, be sure to change your profile to say you are married 12 years now... ;)

Congrats.. Pray for the Pink Slip

Anonymous said...

WOW! I want to wish you and Don a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! You are two very lucky people to have found eachother.

I sure wish I could be at the baby shower and share in the fun! I know you will get some wonderful things! I wish I could see your face when you do. My love to you all and God's blessings!

FROG!