Hello friends,
Allie is napping and Donnie just took the boys to register them for baseball - so I finally have a moment to update . . .
Yes, we are HOME and are so glad to be here! We had such a long travel day yesterday - as we were up at 4am and did not get home till 8pm. And it is not easy traveling with 4 kids and all of our carry-on bags! It is like a 3-ring circus when we go through security at the airport. Everyone has to take off shoes and belts and it takes us forever to get through. I'm sure the security officers felt like running the other way when they saw us coming! :) Thank goodness my mom and George were with us because they were a huge help! And it took forever to get through customs and immigration - the line was so long and took about an hour to get through - but Allie is officially a US citizen. :) Thankfully Allie traveled well! She is such a good baby and only fusses if she is hungry. But it felt so good to finally be HOME with Allie in our arms - just an incredible feeling!
So far Allie has had a wonderfully smooth transition and so have the boys! It truly feels as if she has always been a part of our family. The boys adore her and smother her with hugs and kisses and she just squeals in delight. She slept great last night in her crib - from 10pm-9am this morning! Which was such a blessing as we were all so exhausted from our trip. We are so in LOVE with this baby girl - she is precious beyond words!
And a big thanks to my dad and Nancy & Rhonda who welcomed us HOME with a home-cooked meal and a decorated yard and house. Everything was perfect!
Welcome to the USA!
Happy to be HOME!
Rocking with Devin this morning
More pictures and detailed update next week . . . I've got so many wonderful pictures to share.
Ending with a scripture . . .
Ending with a scripture . . .
"God arms me with strength, and he makes my way perfect."
Psalm 18:32




91 comments:
When you're down to nothing, God is up to something."
This is beautiful! Try not to cry.
She jumped up as soon as she saw the surgeon come out of the operating room. She said: "How is my little boy? Is he going to be all right? When can I see him?"
The surgeon said, "I'm sorry. We did all we could, but your boy didn't make it."
Sally said, "Why do little children get cancer? Doesn't God care any more? Where were you, God, when my son needed you?"
The surgeon asked, "Would you like some time alone with your son? One of the nurses will be out in a few minutes, before he's transported to the university."
Sally asked the nurse to stay with her while she said good bye to son. She ran her fingers lovingly through his thick red curly hair. "Would you like a lock of his hair?" the nurse asked.
Sally nodded yes. The nurse cut a lock of the boy's hair, put it in a plastic bag and handed it to Sally.
The mother said, "It was Jimmy's idea to donate his body to the University for Study. He said it might help somebody else. "I said no at first, but Jimmy said, 'Mom, I won't be using it after I die. Maybe it will help some other little boy spend one more day with his Mom." She went on, "My Jimmy had a heart of gold. Always thinking of someone else. Always wanting to help others if he could."
Sally walked out of Children's Mercy Hospital for the last time, after spending most of the last six months there. She put the bag with Jimmy's belongings on the seat beside her in the car.
The drive home was difficult. It was even harder to enter the empty house. She carried Jimmy's belongings, and the plastic bag with the lock of his hair to her son's room.
She started placing the model cars and other personal things back in his room exactly where he had always kept them. She laid down across his bed and, hugging his pillow, cried herself to sleep.
It was around midnight when Sally awoke. Laying beside her on the bed was a folded letter. The letter said:
"Dear Mom, I know you're going to miss me; but don't think that I will ever forget you, or stop loving you, just 'cause I'm not around to say "I Love You". I will always love you, Mom, even more with each day. Someday we will see each other again. Until then, if you want to adopt a little boy so you won't be so lonely, that's okay with me. He can have my room and old s tuff to play with. But, if you decide to get a girl instead, she probably wouldn't like the same things us boys do. You'll have to buy her dolls and stuff girls like, you know. Don't be sad thinking about me. This really is a neat place. Grandma and Grandpa met me as soon as I got here and showed me around some, but it will take a long time to see everything. The angels are so cool. I love to watch them fly. And, you know what? Jesus doesn't look like any of his pictures. Yet, when I saw Him, I knew it was Him. Jesus himself took me to see GOD ! And guess what, Mom? I got to sit on God's knee and talk to Him, like I was somebody important. That's when I told Him that I wanted to write you a letter, to tell you good bye and everything. But I already knew that wasn't allowed. Well, you know what Mom? God handed me some paper and His own personal pen to write you this letter. I think Gabriel is the name of the angel who is going to drop this letter off to you. God said for me to give you the answer to one of the questions you asked Him 'Where was He when I needed him?' "God said He was in the same place with me, as when His son Jesus was on the cross. He was right there, as He always is with all His children. Oh, by the way, Mom, no one else can see what I've written except you. To everyone else this is just a blank piece of paper. Isn't that cool? I have to give God His pen back now. He needs it to write some more names in the Book of Life. Tonight I get to sit at the table with Jesus for supper. I'm sure the food will be great.
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. I don't hurt anymore. The cancer is all gone. I'm glad because I couldn't stand that pain anymore and God couldn't stand to see me hurt so much, either. That's when He sent The Angel of Mercy to come get me. The Angel said I was a Special Delivery! How about that?
Signed with Love from God, Jesus & Me.
Congrats again. She is so beautiful. That smile could brighten anyone and everyones day. CONGRATS CONGRATS!
Again, Congratulations! Wishing your entire family nothing but the BEST!! Looks like Allie feels right at home. I love the picture with her doll! She looks too cute! Looks like her brothers are taken great care of her as well! Congratulations, Miss Allie, on becoming a US citizen!! :)
With love,
Carolein and Family
We are so excited for you!!! Allie is beautiful... We totally understand the circus at the airport with four kiddos...crazy, but fun!!! Congrats and enjoy you new baby girl (we also have three boys and a girl!!) Spoil her to the core...she's your princess...!!! xo Lyns
Welcome home Allie... We've been waiting for you :)
Glad you're all home, safe and sound. Can't wait for another update!! Love the picture of Allie with her babydoll.
Ahh, this is just too cool! So very happy to read the update from HOME! Congraluations and many prayers being sent your way.
Welcome Home Duckworth Family!!!
Sorry you had such a long immigration wait... and yes, security is always fun to go through with young kiddos!! But, I know you would not have it any other way!!
So happy to see Allie home and safe in your arms FOREVER! Her smile is so wonderful to see!! Love the picture of Devin rocking his baby sister!!
Love and FROG!
Sarah and Sophie~Bug
WELCOME HOME Allie Patricia Duckworth! This is a day we've all prayed for, so happy to see you with your Forever Family! You have wonderful Loving parents taking care of you and brothers both here and in Heaven that will Always watch out for you. You are so Blessed, and it just looks like the Whole Duckworth Family is Blessed beyond words...Thank You God!
Can't wait to continue on this journey with all of you.
Love,
Audra
Isn't she precious with her baby doll ? She knows just how to hold and love her already ! Can we not see Jacob's spirit and zest for life in Allie ? What a god - send !What wonderful days lie ahead for all of you and those of us who are allowed to follow "The Ducks" !
May God continue to allow his blessings to flow over you.
Sandy D
Atlanta
"WELCOME HOME DUCKWORTHS"!!! So glad to read you are home and everything seems to be running smoothly. Miss Allie is to precious for words.Looking forward to reading more of your trip and of course seeing more pics of our newest USA citizen.God Bless you dear Duckworhs.:))) Karen..Pa
Welcome home sweet baby girl!
Awwwwww! She must be a Duckworth to be that cute! And I love the picture of her hugging the baby doll. Looks like she has been well loved all of her little life.
I am so happy for you, really and truly happy.
Hugs,
Leeann
niccofive.blogspot.com
Heather,
I just posted about Allie and her adoption on my blog and linked it to yours. I assume that is okay with you but if it is not, please let me know and I will remove it immediately.
Once again,
Congratulations
and Welcome Allie!
Leeann
niccofive.blogspot.com
You are an amazing family. God Bless You.
I am just loving your updates. She is such a beautiful, SMILEY, little girl! It makes me so happy reading about her coming home. I'm so happy for you all!!
WELCOME HOME ALLIE!!!!!1
I cant even tell you how BEAUTIFUL that little bundle is!
It has always been my dream to adopt. I have 2 terrific children that God has blessed me with, and the Drs say I cant have more. I believe that God has a plan, and I believe that everything is timed to perfection! Miss Allie was yours before she was even concieved, that was God"s plan!
And I believe that God has a plan for my family as well! He will tell when the time is right, and he will show me where to find "my" child...So I will wait for my time to come.
I miss ^^^Jacob^^^, but I know he is just loving on his little sister as much as the others are.
When you showed that picture of Allie smiling when she woke up from her nap, I just couldnt help but think that she a Jacob were having a little play date.
Now get off this computer and shower that little girl with kisses from Maine!
Heather and family,
It has been such a treat this week to read your updates and to see beautiful pictures of Allie as she became united with your family forever. What a darling girl she is - just perfect, and AMAZING - and obviously in love with all of you just as much as you are with her. Thank you for sharing your joy. I am just ecstatic for all of you. Lisa B., Alexandria, VA
A baby girl in a house full of boys. What joy she is going to bring. She is beautiful.....
Welcome Home Allie,
Christy Moore
Welcome Home Allie!! We have all been anticipating you arrival, and are thrilled to have you as the newest US citizen!! Wishing you all the best, may the days ahead be as joyous as this past week.
Holding you close in Prayer,
Rita & Alex Holte
Velva, ND
WELCOME HOME BEAUTIFUL~~
I am so glad to hear you are all home safe. Allie's comming home outfit is wonderful. Allie is so lucky to have such a wonderful family.
I am so addicted to your blog! LOL :D
I can't wait to hear and see more!
Love,
Christi W.
TX
Yay!!! Thank you for taking the time to post all the pictures, they are amazing...You can tell everyone is just excited and happy beyond words!! So are we...
Love always, and FROG
Mimi
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So happy to see you're home and Allie is now officially your daughter, and sister to the boys. It's a wonderful thing, you're giving Allie a life that will be wonderful beyond her dreams, and she will provide so much for your wounded hearts. It's a match made in heaven, wouldn't you say?
Much love to you, your sons and your daughter. How cool is that to say out loud? :)
Congratulations Duckworth family! Allie is beautiful beyond words, and tears of joy are streaming as I read your wonderful news.
I have to tell you that my friend (Jamie Reynolds) and her husband just returned from Guatemala last week with their little girl!!! (I cried then too.)
I am so happy that God has blessed your family, and Jamie's, with two such precious gifts. God is wonderful!
I am praying for a blessed life for your family.
~Wendy Redd
It's just amazing how well adjusted Allie is. Her foster mother did such a great job nurturing her until God placed her in YOUR arms. Patty may have told you I'm adopted, and I am so blessed that God placed me in my family. I'm sure Allie will always feel that way too. And you are so blessed to have that precious baby girl to love. Everyone looks so happy. God is so good. I'm just so tickled for all of you and look forward to all the pictures in the days ahead. Congratulations to Grandmom Patty!
Judy in WV
Yay! You're home! My birthday wish came true! When you first began talking about Allie, I had hoped that she would be home by my birthday. Well, today is my birthday and one very blessed little girl and family are finally together at HOME. Have a lovely rest of the weekend!
Smile :)
I am so happy for you & your family. I have been following your family for quite awhile now & have cried and smiled along the way. You are such an amazing family, reading your blogs always brings a smile to my face. I feel inspired by how strong your faith is and how you always keep frogging. I wish you the best always.
I am a mom of 3 boys in Washington state. You really have made such an impact on so many people from all over the world.
God bless,
Monica
SSSOOOOOO GLAD YOU ARE HOME!!! Congratulations and I know that God has allowed Jacob to share in these happy days with you from heaven! After all....he picked Allie out!! :0)
Welcome home! So is your family complete now?
Continuing to pray so very hard!
Isaiah 43:1-2 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
WELCOME HOME ALLIE!!!!
I think Allie gets more beautiful with every picture taken. I love the picture of her hugging her pink baby. It's the same kind that my daughter has and it's her favorite, Baby Kelly is her name.
I am so happy for your family!! I know how special little girls and I know that you must be flying high right now. Enjoy that sweet girl!!
Allie is a match made in heaven for your family. She seems to have adjusted well and fits right in. You are all truly blessed to be given this wonderful gift. Really have been enjoying all the pictures and come to the site often just to look at them.
Sending love and hugs.
Liz Unger
Arnold, Md.
I am so glad you are home with your baby girl!!! I think of you so much and I bought her something while shopping yesterday, just because I thought it was so cute! I am truly thanking God for answering my prayers, too. You're home, together, and the boys are registered for baseball!!!! :) Sounds just right!
Have a blessed day!
Oops, I almost forgot, of course Allie has fit right in as if she has always been a part of your family. Jacob has been with Allie all along, and he is with her now, and she knows that this is her family, and that she is home! You can see it in her smile!!!!!
What a sweet princess. Congrats!!!
Huge Contratulations on bringing your sweet girl home. She is beautiful, just beautiful!!!!!
She is soooooo beautiful!!! Heather what a true blessing Allie is. To bring joy to your family's heart again is simply overwhelming!!! Enjoy your time with your precious little girl.
I heard about your blog from a friend of mine. She's doesn't know you either, but she's been following your story for 2 years and has been praying for you. It's amazing how the Lord works! I had tears in my eyes when I saw your photos from Guatemala. I have one son, and I would love to adopt in the future. Allie is truly a blessing from the Lord! I can't wait to see more pictures. I was going to tell you that I have been using a free website to put my pictures in slideshow form with music. Go to www.onetruemedia.com for more info.. It's a neat way to share your pictures, and the music makes it even better! You can even upload your own music. Just a thought for you.
God bless your family,
Marianna from South Carolina
Welcome home Allie!
It is such a thrill to catch up on this weeks events, I have been away ..
I am overwhelmed at your pictures and how smoothly everything went, what a true gift Allie is! I hope you all get rested up after your trip.
You are right Heather, God is Great and blesses us in such amazing ways. I cannot thing of a truly more deserving family than yours to have such a sweet girl join you, and she is SO lucky to be joining your family as well :)
Heather,
I've been wondering.....how has Minnie (your dog) taken to Allie? What was Allie's reaction to her?
Love,
Carolein
Welcome home Allie!!!!
With that sweet and joyful smile, Allie will fit right in with the rest of the family and their bright and beautiful smiles.
Many praises of thanksgiving being lifted for your family!! Thank you for sharing your joy with us!
Jenn B. and family
I laughed and cryed reading your updates! I know Jacob is dancing in delight in Heaven everytime your darling baby squeals at her brothers. What joy! Only He can provide that kind of joy.
Heather and Family,
I do not foresee there to be too many days ahead when you are not all smiling:) Your love for Allie has been so clear from day 1, and has not ceased. She is incredibly lucky to have a family as wonderful as the Duckworths, to call her own. I am so very excited for you all, and so touched that you share your family with all of us. Wishing you the best of luck with the transition process. What an incredibly beautiful little girl. I'm sure you are having such a great time with her:) Still praying for you all!
Forgot to mention earlier.......
I wish Brandon, Devin and Kyle a great first day of the new school year!! Hope you boys have a wonderful year!
With love,
Carolein and Family
Heather,
As we drove home tonight from the Chili's on Lithia Pinecrest, I saw not one but TWO brilliant rainbows!!! I couldn't help but think that one was for Jacob and one was for Allie.
So happy to hear that you are all home, safe and sound.
Allie is sooo beautiful!!! i am so glad you are all home safely. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Don and Heather I can't help but have a great big smile on my face everytime I read your updates. Allie is the most precious thing. She is all smiles. I am so happy for all of you. Keep sending us those pictures. God Bless you all.
Allie is beautiful. I love her smile. Congrats on bringing home your incredible baby girl. May these first days home be an easy transition for all of you!
Prayers and blessings to you all.
WELCOME HOME!!! Allie is absolutely gorgeous...those eyes! It reminds me of Jacob...his big, blue eyes were just beautiful just like Allie's big, brown eyes.
I am so happy and thankful for all of your blessings. You are all so deserving of God's grace and He loves you all so much!
I hope the boys have a wonderful 1st (2nd) week of school! :) I start my 1st day tomorrow too and have a lovely class of 16 2nd graders.
Can't wait to see more pictures!
Love and FROG,
Kelly May
What a beautiful little girl Allie is! Congratulations to all of you!
Wishing Kyle, Devin and Brandon a wonderful week at school. A lot has been going on in their lives and I hope they adjust well to the excitement of a new member of the family.
Wishing all the Duckworths the best.
Blessings come both large and small, and you all deserve the big blessing of Allie! She is so blessed to be with y'all also, and it sure looks like she can see it. We are so happy for the Duckworth clan. Love and extra blessings,
Welcome home Allie your just beautiful, I can't wait to see more pictures of you with your new family.
Carmen
Congratulations! She is a doll. A dream come true. We are so happy for you.
Welcome HOME ALLIE PATRICIA DUCKWORTH (aka)GuatAmerican princess!!! Glad to see you are FINALLY HOME!!!!
Happy Birthday Heather!
What a beautiful birthday gift!
She is adorable!
Welcome Home!!!!!!!!!! She is just adorable!!! Everyone looks so happy.
Lois
How did the boys do with their first day at school? I bet they missed Allie like crazy!! I wish they could have taken another week off school to hang out at home with Allie. It must have been bittersweet sending them off to school and still having Allie at home. Hope you enjoyed her, she's already spoiled rotten by all the love in your house!!
So glad you guys made it home safely Heather. I'm sure its so nice to have her safe and sound in your home. :o)
Again I am so happy for you all and I just know sweet Jacob is beaming from the clouds above at his new little sister. I bet he can hardly wait to meet her!
Hugs,
Trina
Might as well add to the bunch of comments, huh? So how's it going having a baby in the house?! it's definitely going to take some getting used to, huh?
The title of one of my all time favorite hymns is "I'm But a Stranger Here, Heaven is My Home." Oh how true! Know that I'm here praying!
Romans 8:17-18 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Words can't express how thrilled I am for your whole family! I bet there is one precious little amazing Angel that is shining his joy down on you as we speak! I bet he is dancing up a storm in celebration of Allie's arrival home! Wishing you all the best and sending all my love and energy your way! What an amazing time for such an amazing family! Thank you for continuing to share the stories of your lives with us! Welcome home sweet Allie!
Allie is napping.....what beautiful words. I actually teared up thinking that this is the new normal for the Duckworth family. You have been richly rewarded! I know you will all keep Jacob's memory very much alive for Allie. She is a blessed little girl to be placed by God in this wonderful family! Blessing to you all!!
The first entry by Charity on this site was quite a downer, in light of all the happiness and excitement about the future of this family that has been posted. Certainly, more appropriate for Jacob's site.
Heather & Family,
I am so happy for you! When you get a chance, we would love to know the adoption agency that you used. Even with the long wait, it seemed like a smooth process and Allie has obviously been well-loved from both sides.
Congratulations on you new addition.
I love all the pink...but that little girl of yours looks GREAT in RED!!! Congratulations!!
Happy Birthday Heather! Did you get your first card from Allie? Hope all is going well at home. Can't wait for more pictures of Allie and the boys :)
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER."!!Hope all is going well with you all. I bet sweet Allie is continuing make you all smile, and fall more in love with her each day. So thrilled for you all. God Bless..Karen..Pa.
we are So Happy for all of You and cant wait for another update ...she is just Beautiful and we know you are are so very Proud!
Glad you are home safe and sound. Allie is so beautiful, can't get enough of that smile. It's great to see everyone so happy. You all deserve it.
Robin
Bradford Ontario Canada
I found you website about 3 years ago through a coworker. I read you updates both on caringbridge and here every day or two. I really don't understand why I am drawn to your inspirational updates as I am a very busy Mom and nurse but I find time and draw strength from them. Allie is absolutely perfect and beautiful. It is so ironic that your embassy date was the exact date of my daughter's 18th birthday and they look so much alike it is amazing!
Happy Birthday!!!!! I'm sure you enjoyed your day with your new little one! I hope the boys are settling into school and you are finding a routine. I know it isn't easy. Oh, how I wish they didn't grow up so fast. God Bless you this day and always! Give your mom our best, as she did all the work on this day! :)
Love and FROG!
Heather I'm sure you read this more often than you do your email! So Happy Birthday! Wishing you a great day. Love Aunt Suzy
Happy Birthday Heather!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!!
Love,
Carolein and family
WOW! So much has happened since I last checked in. ALLIE IS HOME! Congratulations! She is one blessed little girl to join your family, and I know you guys are so blessed to have her. I am so happy for your family. God bless,
Hey Heather,
Did I read today was your BIRTHDAY??? Well, I know it was a Happy one...
Welcome home Duckworth's, we love you all, and could not be more happy for you if we tried.
I know your hands are FULL, literally, and your heart as well.
I'll look forward to hearing all about sweet Allie and the boys.
Blessings to you all!
Susan
WELCOME HOME! You all look so happy:) We are happy for you. I love the pink, pink, pink that Allie wears:) Her smile melts my heart. Thank you for sharing all the wonderful pictures. Enjoy each precious second together.
God Bless,
love and hugs,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET HEATHER!
You are a blessing to your family and to all of us who know you.
Judy in WV
You've got pink, you've got pink! She is beautiful. Congrats on your little one. :)
Nell
Welcome home and congratulations!
Waiting for pictures and update! I bet you are so busy these days. :)
Happy Birthday Heather! What a wonderful birthday gift you received this year - Allie! I'm sure your house is a very busy but happy one right now! Praying for peace and happiness for your family. Enjoy Allie!
So excited for you guys!! Allie is beautiful and she has a wonderful family. Check in on you guys often and love to see pics of you beautiful children!!! You are in my prayers daily!
Carrie White
Dear Heather, Allie is just beautiful. It fills me with so much joy to see your family together, with those huge smiles that characterize them. You have LOVE written on your faces. I am sure Allie is going to be the happiest baby on the block, and she will make you all the happiest family. I can picture the boys just loving having a baby sister and Jacob dancing above, always keeping an eye on her. Sending you lots of hugs.
Gosh I keep Looking For Another update...I just cant wait...what a Beautiful Family You have...Alle is So sweet with that Doll!!
Tamara
Hope the boys are enjoying being back at school, and you are having fun with Allie!
I went to mail a small package for Allie today, and when I got back into the car, the song "The Calling" was on. I first heard that song on his site, and it always reminds me of him. It made me feel like he is watching over you and celebrating with you!
Look forward to seeing more pictures!
Welcome Home, Sweet Sweet Allie!! I know that one day you are going to realize just how MUCH you are loved by your family and by all of us out here in cyber space.
What a blessing you are!!!
Ms. Teri in Mississippi
It's been awhile since I stopped by Jacob's site so I was absoltely THRILLED beyond words to see your most recent update. Welcome home Allie...what a lucky, lucky little lady you are. Enjoy every moment with your new little one and may God continue to show you His blessings every day in every way.
Happy belated Birthday, Heather!
I'm sure it was wonderful to celebrate your birthday with your daughter on your lap!...And I'll bet your house was overflowing with joy and laughter! :-)
Looking forward to hearing more about Allie and how the boys are doing at school. Four of my five start next week. I have one more year with my little guy at home with me and I will cherish every moment!
Have a super weekend!
sending hugs from MN
I have followed Jacob and the rest of your wonderful family for years now. I don't think I've ever left a message. I can't stand it any more...I need an update!!!!! I'm sure you are so busy, soaking in every minute with your precious GIRL!!!! I can't wait to hear how your first days at home have been!
Allie is absolutely beautiful! It's so exciting to see her with such an amazing family. I know Jacob is looking down on her. Congrats Duckworth's!!! :)
I, too, have been a follower on Jacob's site for quite some time and posted some guestbook entries quite a long time ago! I wanted to say how exciting it is to see smiles and happiness on the faces of your family. Jacob is certainly dancing for joy in heaven!
Welcome home Allie! You are an absolutel beautiful litte girl.
She is BEAUTIFUL! Oh, Duckworths, if you only knew how much joy is in my heart for you! I have thought of you so often in the past year, and prayed for you, and have rejoiced as this wonderful child came into your life. What a sweet face she has, and the love on all of your faces is precious, too. God bless!
What a beautiful addition Allie is to such an amazing family. The joy for all of you translated in your blogging bought tears to my eyes -VERY happy tears.
Post a Comment