Ali is gorgeous, and I don't think I have seen a happier baby! She has such an wonderful smile too. Looks like you are all enjoying her very much .. I am so happy to hear how much joy she brings to your family :)
Oh my gosh, i can't stop laughing. the pictures are so wonderful and really lifted me up. I swear, Allie is the happiest baby in the world. What a wonderful gift.
Oh my gosh, are those the cutest things you ever saw, both pictures ?! I want to squeeze her so badly ! I am so-o-o-o glad you posted those today, what a lift she brings to all. I wish I had that ability ! Jacob must be splitting his sides laughing at Allie laughing at you all - and us ! She is just divine . . . Love, Sandy
I am going to print the bottom picture out and hang it in my office so when I have a bad day, all I have to do is look at that picture and it will surely make my day brighter. What a doll. Lori in DE
Ok, so I don't have kids, but if I did, I would want ALLIE! She is just pure joy and happiness. Your face must hurt, Heather....between her and your boys, and sweet memories of my blue-eyed boy Jacob....and a little Donnie thrown in....you have got to be smiling or laughing pretty much all the time.
I'm thrilled for you all, and thrilled that an angel brought you an angel.
Oh to have sound with those pics! Checking in and letting you know I'm praying! Psalms 116:4 Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.
Tammy in Fort Worth! A picture is worth a thousands words! I'd say those pictures are worth millions! What a happy baby girl, thanks for sharing Heather! Hugs from Texas.
I am loving all these pictures!!! She is so HAPPY! Not hard to see why though in your loving family and w/ a very special angel always watching over her. :)
I don't post comments often - wasn't always sure what to say about Amazing Jacob! But, I can't tell you how many times I have looked at those pictures. I say post as many as you can - don't choose. She is so cute; it is obvious she was Heaven Sent. Trish
I absolutely love the pictures of Allie. The 2nd one you posted is such a mood lifter. You can tell that she is just laughing from her big toe on up! What a sweetheart! Like womone else said, I wish there was sound to it as well. :) Thank you so much for sharing her joy with all of us.
Oh my gosh! Allie has to be the happiest baby I have ever seen! Does she ever NOT smile?? You can definately tell that she is so very loved. It looks as though she has made a smooth transition into your home. Her foster mother did a wonderful job preparing her! Such a lucky family and a lucky, beautiful little girl!
I'm not sure if I've ever left a comment or not, but I just wanted to say that she is an absolutely beautiful baby! How could anyone ever have a bad day looking at that smile?!? She is so full of happiness in every picture! How blessed she is!
As I check all the Caringbridge sites and see so many sick and dying children, and then read and look at the Faithful Froggers site, I can see what a wonderful distraction seeing pictures of a happy and healthy baby can do to lift one's spirits.
Gee, I sure wish that baby girl would SMILE once in a while ... lol!!! She is PRECIOUS, her grin is so contagious and just makes my heart sing! I'm sure you feel that ten-fold every single day, congrats on the arrival a gorgeous daughter to go with your gorgeous sons!!
Our dinosaur loving, 11 year old math wiz who has the sweetest heart. He loves Star Wars & learning about pre-historic life. He wants to be a paleontologist when he grows up.
Our frog-catching, bug-loving 9-year old nature boy who is laid-back and easy-going. Always has a smile on his face and loves to be outside!
Our baseball-loving 9 year old who enjoys all things sports. Slightly mischievous, neat freak who is very responsible and is the best helper ever.
Our fearless, beautiful 2 year old baby girl who is into everything and talks non-stop. She loves Elmo, baby dolls, Dora fruit snacks and playing outside. She was adopted from Guatemala and came home August 2007 - filling our lives with much JOY.
May 27, 2000 - June 12, 2006 Forever in our Hearts
Our son, Jacob was diagnosed with adrenocortical carcinoma - a very rare and aggressive cancer - at the age of 3. After a very difficult 28 month battle, Jacob passed away and was completely healed in Heaven on June 12, 2006 - changing our lives forever. He was only 6 years old - but his courage, grace and strength made a lasting impact on those who knew him and he continues to inspire us all. He touched many lives with his contagious smile and silliness and he will live in our hearts forever. Jacob taught us all to FROG (Fully-Rely-On-God) and he showed us that each day is a gift and we must celebrate LIFE, walk in FAITH, hang onto HOPE, LOVE deeply and BELIEVE ! He taught us all to live, love, laugh and always take time to DANCE! He was a most precious gift from God, a miracle, a hero - the most Amazing Jacob. You can read the story of our son on his website . . .Amazing Jacob
35 comments:
Love her bursting smile! I know you are bursting with happiness watching your sweet girl!!
Sarah and Sophie~Bug
Thank God, and Jacob--for people like you!! Look at what you have brought that baby!!
Anonymous in Oregon
Heather that is the happiest baby I have ever seen, she just glows. I love her happy sweet personality.
Carmen
Seriously........could she be any cuter??????
She is so stinking cute!
Ali is gorgeous, and I don't think I have seen a happier baby! She has such an wonderful smile too.
Looks like you are all enjoying her very much .. I am so happy to hear how much joy she brings to your family :)
Ahh, that smile makes my day! Could she be any happier, really?! Thank you for sharing more photos!
A picture truly is worth a thousand words. Her smile reminds me so much of the pictures of her Angel brother, Jacob! Blessings!!
She is Absolutely Precious!!!! I am so Happy for the Joy she is filling your lives with :)
Love you all
Audra
Oh my gosh, i can't stop laughing. the pictures are so wonderful and really lifted me up. I swear, Allie is the happiest baby in the world. What a wonderful gift.
Nancy Irving
Toronto, Canada
So very precious!! Allie's smiles radiate so much JOY!!! Have a blessed week!
Woohoo! The fun and joy and love comes right through the internet.
Janet
What a happy girl!! I'm sure you are having so much fun with Allie!
Oh my gosh, are those the cutest things you ever saw, both pictures ?! I want to squeeze her so badly ! I am so-o-o-o glad you posted those today, what a lift she brings to all. I wish I had that ability ! Jacob must be splitting his sides laughing at Allie laughing at you all - and us !
She is just divine . . .
Love,
Sandy
I am going to print the bottom picture out and hang it in my office so when I have a bad day, all I have to do is look at that picture and it will surely make my day brighter. What a doll.
Lori in DE
Precious. She is truly a blessing from God.
Ok, so I don't have kids, but if I did, I would want ALLIE! She is just pure joy and happiness. Your face must hurt, Heather....between her and your boys, and sweet memories of my blue-eyed boy Jacob....and a little Donnie thrown in....you have got to be smiling or laughing pretty much all the time.
I'm thrilled for you all, and thrilled that an angel brought you an angel.
Love to the whole Duckworth gang,
Oh to have sound with those pics!
Checking in and letting you know I'm praying!
Psalms 116:4 Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.
It doesn't get any cuter than that :)
Oh how happy that makes my heart! Thanks for sharing!! Loving you all, Shaun and boys
Tammy in Fort Worth! A picture is worth a thousands words! I'd say those pictures are worth millions! What a happy baby girl, thanks for sharing Heather! Hugs from Texas.
I am loving all these pictures!!! She is so HAPPY! Not hard to see why though in your loving family and w/ a very special angel always watching over her. :)
Love,
Kelly
I don't post comments often - wasn't always sure what to say about Amazing Jacob! But, I can't tell you how many times I have looked at those pictures. I say post as many as you can - don't choose. She is so cute; it is obvious she was Heaven Sent.
Trish
Love THAT BURSTING SMILE!!! I can almost hear the laughter through my PC!!!
I absolutely love the pictures of Allie. The 2nd one you posted is such a mood lifter. You can tell that she is just laughing from her big toe on up! What a sweetheart! Like womone else said, I wish there was sound to it as well. :) Thank you so much for sharing her joy with all of us.
Dawn Hartwig
You should really get her into modeling...that smile should be shared with the WHOLE world.
Oh my gosh! Allie has to be the happiest baby I have ever seen! Does she ever NOT smile?? You can definately tell that she is so very loved. It looks as though she has made a smooth transition into your home. Her foster mother did a wonderful job preparing her! Such a lucky family and a lucky, beautiful little girl!
Allie is precious
sara
I am so in awe of this beautiful baby girl! What a precious blessing from above!
Could that child possibly be any happier? She definitely looks all the world like a Duckworth to me!
Leeann
I'm not sure if I've ever left a comment or not, but I just wanted to say that she is an absolutely beautiful baby! How could anyone ever have a bad day looking at that smile?!? She is so full of happiness in every picture! How blessed she is!
As I check all the Caringbridge sites and see so many sick and dying children, and then read and look at the Faithful Froggers site, I can see what a wonderful distraction seeing pictures of a happy and healthy baby can do to lift one's spirits.
Gee, I sure wish that baby girl would SMILE once in a while ... lol!!! She is PRECIOUS, her grin is so contagious and just makes my heart sing! I'm sure you feel that ten-fold every single day, congrats on the arrival a gorgeous daughter to go with your gorgeous sons!!
Thanks for sharing her, keep it up!
Kathy in Dallas
I LOVE your huge smile Miss. Allie. Have a GREAT time with your mommy, daddy and brothers!!!
God Bless,
Kelly
CCI
Allie's smile just brightens my day! I've never seen such a happy baby.
Liz Unger
Arnold, Md.
Post a Comment