Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fall Festival Fun

Fall Festival!

Farmer Kyle & Farmer Brandon

This picture just cracks me up!

Devin & Brandon

Our Family

The kids with Grandma & Grandpa

Grandma & Allie

Can you believe they had a Frog Jumping Show??

Too Funny!

Keep FROG-in!

*There is a new update on Jacob's page
and new posts below so be sure to scroll down!*
Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing the adorable pictures. The one of Allie and the scarecrow crack me up! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I really enjoy your pictures. God Bless you all.
Jan

Leah said...

I'm was so glad to read the latest update on Jacob's site. This is odd seeing as though I have never met y'all or Jacob, but I was really missing him this week. I still think of him so much. I live so far away, but he touched my life so much. I'm glad you are still able to feel the joy and happiness in your life.
Your children are sooo adorable. I have that tub shot from Sears of my daughter, who's 12 now. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you were at the festival -- we went too last weekend! :-) We live down in Fort Myers and enjoyed a timeshare week on Holmes Beach last week. You would have thought I was crazy for running after you at the festival! LOL I have kept track of your family for three years plus now. That would have been so cool.

Too bad the weather isn't giving us much of a break, huh? Take care and Happy Halloween!!!

LIBSMOM said...

Heather,
Is that the old red barn over on Bloomingdale? That looked like so much fun. Since we moved out to Wimauma, we miss all the fun in Brandon.
Looks like the boys, AND "the girl" had a GREAT time!
The update was great and greatly anticipated.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your family with us. I am always so excited to see what you have posted. I have been following your site for a long time. Your positive attitude and Love for God is a blessing for me. My husband just past away 1 1/2 months ago. You have encouraged me through your scriptures, quotes, and positive attitude. God will continue to bless you as you have blessed us.