I know I am behind on updates and pictures this week. I have about a dozen updates in my head - but no time to write them down! Life continues to be busy - but all is good - and I will update next week. Hopefully I will have a chance to write down all these thoughts in my head . . . and post more pictures, too. ;)
Thank you so much for praying for our friends! Your prayers lifted us up so many times during Jacob's illness and I know that your prayers will bring much comfort to our friends.
Ending with a scripture . . .
"Live a happy life! Keep your eyes open for God, watch for his works; be alert for signs of his presence. Remember the world of wonders he has made, his miracles, and the verdicts he's rendered— O seed of Abraham, his servant, O child of Jacob, his chosen."
Psalm 105:4-6
The Message
Living a happy life . . . with eyes wide open,



17 comments:
Such a princess .. And a beautiful one at that! That smile is just radius..... ;)
Love and hugs...
Allie reminds me of a huggy pink bunny today and then the little monkeys ! ! ! How cute and happy and healthy everybody is, what a blessing indeed.
Have a great weekend . . .
Love and frog to you all,
Sandy
Atlanta
My what BIG eye's you have!!
Allie is such a dollbaby! What a cutie! I see that she likes to stick her tongue out too. Matty does that ALL the time!! SO cute!
LOVE the pics as always!
Praying!
Psalms 62:7-8 In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Hi! The picture of Allie with her tongue sticking out is adorable! Fantastic pictures for "Favorite Foto Friday"! Have a great weekend!
Smile :)
Allie's smile makes my heart sing. She is gorgeous and definitely a gift from heaven. The boys are always so silly! I can't believe how they've grown. Time passes way too fast.
How cute! All of them are adorable. LOVE the scripture.
I love the pictures you put up the other day.
I read about Brandon's surgery but I did not have time to leave a message. I am glad it went smoothly. What a wonderful sign Jacob left with all the frogs ;)
I also enjoyed the Halloween pictures. The food looked great and loved the photo of Grandpa ;)
I am so happy for you guys that everyone is doing good.
Kristine
Minnesota
So glad to read that you are all Living a Happy Life, What a Blessing, God is So Faithful!
I Just Love the pictures....Allie is BEAUTIFUL and of course the boys are Hams and I love it :) What Blessings they are to add such fun and laughter to your days. It also looks like they will be getting Allie to Ham it up with them :) Oh children, what Blessings they are and such Gifts from God.
Hope you guys continue to Live Happy, What an Honor to Jacob that you guys are Able to continue in his Spirit. I know he is so Proud of his family.
Much Love to ALL of you!
Audra
Definately God's Grace in one sweet Face!! Thanks for sharing!!
Heather,
Allie is such a precious child!!!
Much Love,
Everyone looks so happy, healthy and beautiful!!!!!
She is an absolute beauty. She just slays me!
Leeann
What an absolutely beautiful family:) Allie is just a doll! And the boys never cease to bring a smile to my face. After a long day at work, it's such a fun surprise to see what new photos you have posted. May God continue to bless your family, and may your special Angel keep shining down on you all.
Great pictures. You are so blessed!
WOW! That first picture is amazing! She is growing and changing so quickly!! Love all your googly eye babies!!!
Love and FROG!
Sarah
Post a Comment