Adorable pictures! I'm sure it will be so exciting to have Allie home for her first Christmas!!
We really are going to have to trade houses for a week. It blows my mind to see your guys in shorts decorating the Christmas tree. :) We dug out the snowpants and sleds for Thanksgiving day!
I have been a 'lurker' for awhile now. Not even sure how I stumbled across your blog. But now I am a faithful reader. My 13 year old daughter is as well! :)
It seems so odd to see your Thanksgiving pictures with Allie in a sleeveless dress. Here in Iowa we are wearing our sweaters by now!! I am so jealous! :)
What a wonderful album today and ending with the princess in her candy cane suit looking edible herself ! I loved seeing all four boys again at Christmas and Minnie and am so glad Jacob's stocking will be filled again. Keep everybody in their places, Allie !
What wonderful pictures! Your family is beautiful and they always manage to bring that big smile to my face. So glad that you are filling Jacob's stocking again this year. I will be sending you something for it. Sending love and hugs.
Hi Duckworth family , I've been a follower for quite some time and i must say " Your family is still as beautiful as ever, Allie should be with a modeling agent!!! She is soo beautiful... I'm sure Jacob is looking down and smiling and so proud of his lil sister....
OK, I Love the pictures!! And seeing the boys by the tree, I just can't get over how much they have grown! You see them every day and probably don't notice it as much, but it is amazing when you see them grow seemingly before your eyes. :) I wish we were there with you. We haven't even decorated our tree yet, but it is up. I wish you could hear Nic sing "Silent Night" and "Jesus Loves Me", they are his songs for his Christmas Show at school. I told him it was the best gift I could ever get from him! God Bless all of you!!
Great pictures. I don't think I commented on your family pictures a few post ago. They are beautiful and I love the kids with Santa. Too cute.
I also read a bit of Jacob's book. I read it through smiles and tears!
Funny, how someone I never met personally can affect me so much. Jacob was truly someone special. I also like seeing his pictures. His smile never fails to warm my heart.
I just had to tell you this.... As I was looking thru the newest pictures that you posted my 3 year old daughter walked up behind me and said, "AWWWWWW, There is that HAPPY baby again!" Even such a small child can see the true happiness Allie has. :)
Mrs. Heather, I am in the stages of getting books together for Jacob's stocking. I have a couple of children books and I was wondering would you like some puzzle books for the parents. By the way love all the pictures. I myself wonder where all the time went. I guess our boys can not be babies forever but in my eyes they will always be my babies. Keep posting those beautiful pictures. Vanessa
Our dinosaur loving, 11 year old math wiz who has the sweetest heart. He loves Star Wars & learning about pre-historic life. He wants to be a paleontologist when he grows up.
Our frog-catching, bug-loving 9-year old nature boy who is laid-back and easy-going. Always has a smile on his face and loves to be outside!
Our baseball-loving 9 year old who enjoys all things sports. Slightly mischievous, neat freak who is very responsible and is the best helper ever.
Our fearless, beautiful 2 year old baby girl who is into everything and talks non-stop. She loves Elmo, baby dolls, Dora fruit snacks and playing outside. She was adopted from Guatemala and came home August 2007 - filling our lives with much JOY.
May 27, 2000 - June 12, 2006 Forever in our Hearts
Our son, Jacob was diagnosed with adrenocortical carcinoma - a very rare and aggressive cancer - at the age of 3. After a very difficult 28 month battle, Jacob passed away and was completely healed in Heaven on June 12, 2006 - changing our lives forever. He was only 6 years old - but his courage, grace and strength made a lasting impact on those who knew him and he continues to inspire us all. He touched many lives with his contagious smile and silliness and he will live in our hearts forever. Jacob taught us all to FROG (Fully-Rely-On-God) and he showed us that each day is a gift and we must celebrate LIFE, walk in FAITH, hang onto HOPE, LOVE deeply and BELIEVE ! He taught us all to live, love, laugh and always take time to DANCE! He was a most precious gift from God, a miracle, a hero - the most Amazing Jacob. You can read the story of our son on his website . . .Amazing Jacob
11 comments:
Adorable pictures! I'm sure it will be so exciting to have Allie home for her first Christmas!!
We really are going to have to trade houses for a week. It blows my mind to see your guys in shorts decorating the Christmas tree. :) We dug out the snowpants and sleds for Thanksgiving day!
I have been a 'lurker' for awhile now. Not even sure how I stumbled across your blog. But now I am a faithful reader. My 13 year old daughter is as well! :)
It seems so odd to see your Thanksgiving pictures with Allie in a sleeveless dress. Here in Iowa we are wearing our sweaters by now!! I am so jealous! :)
What a wonderful album today and ending with the princess in her candy cane suit looking edible herself ! I loved seeing all four boys again at Christmas and Minnie and am so glad Jacob's stocking will be filled again.
Keep everybody in their places, Allie !
Love,
Sandy
Atlanta
Cute pictures!
OH, I just LOVE your photos of all the kids! What a glorious Thanksgiving it looks like you had! I can't believe how Miss Allie is standing up!
Love the orange dress! Sophie wore hers too last week only with a cream turtleneck - LOL!!
I think a trip south is sounding pretty good right now... it is so cold and dreary already up here!!
Love and FROG!!!
Sarah & Sophie~Bug
What wonderful pictures! Your family is beautiful and they always manage to bring that big smile to my face. So glad that you are filling Jacob's stocking again this year. I will be sending you something for it.
Sending love and hugs.
Liz Unger
Arnold, Md.
Hi Duckworth family , I've been a follower for quite some time and i must say " Your family is still as beautiful as ever, Allie should be with a modeling agent!!! She is soo beautiful... I'm sure Jacob is looking down and smiling and so proud of his lil sister....
Happy holidays...
The Spiveys In louisiana
OK, I Love the pictures!! And seeing the boys by the tree, I just can't get over how much they have grown! You see them every day and probably don't notice it as much, but it is amazing when you see them grow seemingly before your eyes. :) I wish we were there with you. We haven't even decorated our tree yet, but it is up. I wish you could hear Nic sing "Silent Night" and "Jesus Loves Me", they are his songs for his Christmas Show at school. I told him it was the best gift I could ever get from him! God Bless all of you!!
Love and FROG,
Shaun
Great pictures.
I don't think I commented on your family pictures a few post ago. They are beautiful and I love the kids with Santa. Too cute.
I also read a bit of Jacob's book. I read it through smiles and tears!
Funny, how someone I never met personally can affect me so much.
Jacob was truly someone special.
I also like seeing his pictures. His smile never fails to warm my heart.
Kristine
Minnesota
I just had to tell you this.... As I was looking thru the newest pictures that you posted my 3 year old daughter walked up behind me and said, "AWWWWWW, There is that HAPPY baby again!" Even such a small child can see the true happiness Allie has. :)
Mrs. Heather, I am in the stages of getting books together for Jacob's stocking. I have a couple of children books and I was wondering would you like some puzzle books for the parents. By the way love all the pictures. I myself wonder where all the time went. I guess our boys can not be babies forever but in my eyes they will always be my babies.
Keep posting those beautiful pictures.
Vanessa
Post a Comment