Heather I can tell Devin really enjoys playing baseball and Allie looked like she was having so much fun. Jonathan our oldest grandson plays baseball, he loves it. Our grandson Bradley plays basketball, he tried baseball. He just didn't like it. Our oldest granddaughter Kaitlyn is a cheerleader and Gracie doesn't like to be the center of attention so I don't know if she will do anything like that. She's really shy and cries so easy. If she says someting funny and we laugh, she cries. Have a good day. Carmen
just want to say thank you for letting us look in on your family. Went I have to do a devotion I always come to your site, We are not at P&G anymore but the guys still ask about your family. We love you guys
I LOVED IT!!! I LOVE baseball anyway but seeing all of this is even better! I'm praying! Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.
Our dinosaur loving, 11 year old math wiz who has the sweetest heart. He loves Star Wars & learning about pre-historic life. He wants to be a paleontologist when he grows up.
Our frog-catching, bug-loving 9-year old nature boy who is laid-back and easy-going. Always has a smile on his face and loves to be outside!
Our baseball-loving 9 year old who enjoys all things sports. Slightly mischievous, neat freak who is very responsible and is the best helper ever.
Our fearless, beautiful 2 year old baby girl who is into everything and talks non-stop. She loves Elmo, baby dolls, Dora fruit snacks and playing outside. She was adopted from Guatemala and came home August 2007 - filling our lives with much JOY.
May 27, 2000 - June 12, 2006 Forever in our Hearts
Our son, Jacob was diagnosed with adrenocortical carcinoma - a very rare and aggressive cancer - at the age of 3. After a very difficult 28 month battle, Jacob passed away and was completely healed in Heaven on June 12, 2006 - changing our lives forever. He was only 6 years old - but his courage, grace and strength made a lasting impact on those who knew him and he continues to inspire us all. He touched many lives with his contagious smile and silliness and he will live in our hearts forever. Jacob taught us all to FROG (Fully-Rely-On-God) and he showed us that each day is a gift and we must celebrate LIFE, walk in FAITH, hang onto HOPE, LOVE deeply and BELIEVE ! He taught us all to live, love, laugh and always take time to DANCE! He was a most precious gift from God, a miracle, a hero - the most Amazing Jacob. You can read the story of our son on his website . . .Amazing Jacob
11 comments:
Heather I can tell Devin really enjoys playing baseball and Allie looked like she was having so much fun. Jonathan our oldest grandson plays baseball, he loves it. Our grandson Bradley plays basketball, he tried baseball. He just didn't like it. Our oldest granddaughter Kaitlyn is a cheerleader and Gracie doesn't like to be the center of attention so I don't know if she will do anything like that. She's really shy and cries so easy. If she says someting funny and we laugh, she cries. Have a good day.
Carmen
Hi! I love baseball! Okay, I love all sports! :) Thanks for sharing the pictures. Have a wonderful weekend!
Smile :)
Love the baseball video.
Go Devin!!
Allie looks so cute in her little summer dress. I am waiting for the summer sun to shine here for a while. Have a wonderful weekend.
Love and hugs from MN,
Janet DeRosier
Heather,
I loved the slide show. My boys season starts May 10th.
Devin,
Nice Hit!!!!
I bet there is nothing better then giving your dad a high 5 on first base after such a great hit.
I love the #4!
That is the number my one son wears year after year on his ice hockey jersey.
I can see you have some great fans cheering you on at your games.
Keep up the good work, maybe the Minnesota Twins will scout you in the future.
Have fun!
Wow it doesn't get any better than that, SUNSHINE, BASEBALL, FAMILY and A GREAT HIT FROM SUPERSTAR DEVIN!!!! Have a wonderful season Devin!!!!
just want to say thank you for letting us look in on your family. Went I have to do a devotion I always come to your site, We are not at P&G anymore but the guys still ask about your family. We love you guys
Dawn &Robert JOSH AN LILY
I LOVED IT!!! I LOVE baseball anyway but seeing all of this is even better!
I'm praying!
Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.
GREAT hit Devin!!!!
Wonderful pictures and a great time to spend the afternoon.
Wow! Devin looks like a 'natural'!!
So fun!
I love the pics and the videos! I can tell you are a teacher by trade because of how creative you are in your blog :) I Just Love it!
I loved the pictures and video, thank you for always letting us share a little part of your lives.
Go Devin, Awesome hit!
Much Love to you
Audra
Post a Comment