Friday, May 16, 2008

Favorite VIDEO Friday!

Hello friends,

Unfortunately, I can't participate in FFF this week because our internet is out! I feel so disconnected with the world! :) Thankfully, my mom is only 5 houses down and she let me borrow her computer this morning. But since I'm not able to share all of our "Fun in the Sun" pics because they are on my computer, I thought I would just share a video of Allie from earlier this week!

The first clip she had just woken up from her nap and Brandon was playing with her in the crib. And the second clip was her head-banging to music! :)




Those giggles surely make my heart happy!

Who knows when our internet will be working again . . . hopefully soon! Until it is fixed, I won't be able to answer e-mail or comment on blogs - but I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! And hopefully I will be able to check in on everyone soon! It's amazing how hard it is to live without the internet! :P

Ending with a scripture . . .

"A happy heart makes the face cheerful . . ."
Proverbs 15:13

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

With a happy heart,
Heather

(Unfortunately I can't get my signature or FROG graphic either! )

37 comments:

Carmen said...

Heather I love that sweet giggle, she's adorable... Have a great weekend.
Carmen

Sarah said...

Love that sweet girl! And a Favorite Friday Video is awesome! Hope you get your internet back! Not sure what I would do without mine! Have an awesome weekend with your beautiful kiddos!

Tonya said...

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWW.... she makes my heart just go to MUSH! I just LOVE those giggles. The dancing in the high chair was pretty adorable too!

We'll MISS you, my FRIEND! Hoping you're back online soon.

Have a GREAT weekend..
LOVE YOU - Tonya

Ashley said...

The video is absolutely adorable!!!! By the way, do you know what software is used for those awesome "scripture pictures"? I would love to be able to do something like that. :)

Kim & Dave said...

She is SO adorable!

It never ceases to amaze me how dependent we have become on the Internet/computers!

Unknown said...

Heather,
I have been thinking about you and your family a lot lately. Probably because it's May and June will be here soon and I know those are tough months for you.

I have totally enjoyed your blogs the past week or so and although I'd like to comment after every one, I just haven't had the time. The one about not forgetting all the sweet, special things about Allie was so touching. I laughed and I cried. The same with the one about mom and me! To see those adorable pictures of Jacob was certainly bittersweet. I love seeing his wonderful smile and shining blue eyes, yet it hurts to know he's not there with you physically anymore.

You are an amazing lady and I am so thankful for your positive attitude and awesome faith. They have been a beacon of light for so many.

Have a wonderful weekend and my prayers are with you.

Love from MN,
Janet DeRosier

Our Family of 5 said...

Those giggles made my heart happy. She is just precious. Hope your internet is up and running soon! Happy Friday!

Audra said...

Oh there is nothing sweeter than a baby's giggle! Thank you for sharing that with us today, it brought a big smile to my face!

You are right, it is hard to live without the internet, which is kind of sad...I try to stay off, but I am drawn to it :} Scares me to think of my kids getting on here with SO MUCH "out" there! All I can say is Parental Locks :)

Allie is definately a cutie.
Have a wonderful weekend and hopefully you will have your computer back soon, we will miss you "out" here! Hurry back
Love,
Audra

Becca said...

Those are the most precious giggles I have ever heard!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Tracy said...

We will miss you! Love the video, Allie is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

OH NO Internet get back to working, quick!!!! I loved the video though Heather! Allie is such a cutie patootie! Hope the internet is back on and you're back in business SOON!

Melissa said...

This is so sweet thanks for sharing.
journeytowardeternity.blogspot.com/

Lakeville Vertical said...

She is so cute-giggles. Oh how that must be music to your ears! Hoping you have a great weekend.

valerie said...

There's no sweeter sound to me than hearing children giggle. It's one of my favorite sounds.
Hope your internet is fixed soon.
Valerie

Natalie Willis said...

She is so darn cute, it oughta be a crime!!! :-))))))))) Hugs to all!
Love,
Natalie
www.caringbridge.org/visit/mandywillis

Anonymous said...

Oh what a laugh! My daughter was getting my grandson to laugh today when she came to pick up the kids, too. There's just nothing like the laugh of a child!
These verses have always given me comfort. Still praying!
1 John 1:1-4 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

Anonymous said...

she is so cute!!! hope your internet is up and going soon have a blessed weekend

Bobbi said...

I would love to know where you got the graphic and signature. I have been wanting to do that, but can't figure out where to go.

Love those little giggles. She wakes up so happy!! Reese loves music too!!

Hope the internet is back up soon. I get the shakes without it!!!

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

I got in my laugh for the day. What a cute video. Allie sure has a cute laugh.
Sure hope your internet is back up and running soon.
Don't your boys get out of school this week?
I can't wait for my guys to get out. I love spending the summer with them.
Have a great week.

Sue said...

That is the cutest video. Sorry to hear about your internet -- we will miss the thoughtful posts and the wonderful pictures.

Heather said...

What a precious laugh :)

Lisa & Gerald said...

Hope you get back on soon! miss reading your blog!
Well hope you had a great weekend!

Sheila said...

Hi Heather,
I am a regular visitor to your blog and prayer page. It is such a joy to see how well your family is doing. And Allie is so precious!! I was wondering if anyone has told you that the prayer page is down? It's been at the same prayer request for almost a month and when you try to post something it won't let you.

Have a great week!!
Sheila Kopek

{darlene} said...

Hi Heather!
Your daughter is adorable. There is nothing like baby giggles! Nothing!!
I was wondering if you could tell me how to post a video like this one. I made one up of my son, but then got stuck figuring out how to actually get it to show up on my site like yours does. Right now I just have a thumbnail link. Somehow, I am doing something very wrong!
Keep those cute pics coming.
Blessings and Thanks,
Darlene

Kyle said...

Heather-
You said "It's amazing how hard it is to live without the internet!"
This morning I was thinking...
It's amazing how hard it is to live without your family!!!
Miss your updates, hope all is well.
Love, Kyle

Amy said...

I hope the computer gets fixed soon. I'm missing that sweet little girl and her smiles.

Audra said...

Missing the Duckworth's :( Hopefully you will get your computer up and running soon!
Love all of you!
Hope you are enjoying your sweet family.
School is almost out!
The boys birthday is just around the corner...I can't believe they will be 8!!!!!
I miss Jacob :(
Much Love,
Audra

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to let you know I'm still praying!
Psalms 61:1-4 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.

Kim M. said...

Hoping your connection is back up soon!
I also hope that you know that you are being "held" by so many who know that this is a tough time of year for your family. We love you all! Happy almost Birthday to your boys!

Love, the Magnan Family

Rebekah said...

Heather - that video was SO much fun to watch and put a voice to the pictures of sweet Allie ... we hope your computer is up and runniny again soon ... we're on Allie and the Boys withdrawal ... Hope all is well you you!

God Bless!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Marsi said...

Are you oK?

Anonymous said...

So you're still computerless or what? No update for over a week...didn't post any comments which I know there had to be tons of...saying extra prayers right now that it's just the computer or that you're off having a wonderful time somewhere.

Matthew 28:18-20 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Carmen said...

Heather I just wanted to say I'VE MISSED READY YOUR BLOG:) and I wanted to let you know that I will be thinking about your family this memorial day weekend and I hope Devin and Brandon have a great birthday, I know Jacob's will be filled with all the earthly and heavenly love one amazing angel could ask for, and lots of music and booty wiggling.
Your Friend,
Carmen

Susan said...

I MISS YOU HEATHER!!!

Can't wait until you are up and running again.

I'm having Allie and the boys with-drawals!!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend♥

Unknown said...

Oh, how marvelous are those giggles!!!!! I wish I had recorded those belly laughs of Nic's! I love you guys!! Hope your Memorial Day is a blast! :)

Deb McKee Kelly said...

Hope all is well! Can't wait for the next update -- and I cannot believe it is almost the boys' 8th birthday! You must have something really fun planned!

Always thinking of you, in Indiana - Deb McKee Kelly

Natalie said...

As always, Allie is precious!! Did you take that video with your FLIP camera? I'm thinking of getting one!!