Friday, May 30, 2008

FFF- Pajama Party!

Hello friends,

I am failing miserably at blogging again this week! Life is still going non-stop . . . lots of end-of-school activities, birthday party planning and baseball practice nearly every night. So I haven't been on the computer much again this week. It's just hard to find time!

I do want to thank you so very much for all the birthday wishes for the boys. They get such a kick out of reading them. And it truly means so much to me that you took the time to remember them. Many, many thanks!! I also received several e-mails about some comments not showing up . . . and I'm not sure what happened. I did not delete any . . . so I don't know why they didn't come through. But please don't think I rejected your comment! :)

So this will be short and sweet again today - but I promise a full update on Monday - with lots of birthday party pics! :)
But for now, I leave you with a few pictures for Favorite Foto Friday. The theme this week is "Pajama Party." The boys aren't into pajamas so much anymore . . . mostly sleeping in t-shirts and gym shorts now, but I was able to find quite a few pics of them from a couple of years ago! And they will still humor me by wearing matching Christmas pajamas. ;) Oh, how I love my pictures . . . so full of memories!

Devin, Brandon & Jacob - 2 year old pajama party!

Christmas 2003

Wrestling pajama party with Dad!

We had lots of pajama parties at the hospital . . .
and they always brought a big smile to Jacob's face!

The boys love to camp-out in the living room -
in their pajamas, of course!

New Year's Eve Pajama Party!
We had such a fun night!

And what's better than a Power Rangers Pajama Party!

Christmas 2004

Pajama Party at the hotel - watching TV in bed!

Christmas 2005

The boys loved nothing more than sleeping together on the floor!
The 1st night we had Allie!

Nothing like morning snuggles with your little sister!

Allie having her own pajama party!

Christmas 2007

1st Birthday pajama party!

To see more Favorite Foto Friday posts or link your own, please visit Kiss the Frog 4 Me.
Ending with a scripture . . .

"Let all that I am praise the Lord. O Lord my God, how great you are!"
Psalm 104:1

With all that I am,


*And just had to share these 2 pictures from yesterday of the kids playing outside . . .


34 comments:

Carmen said...

Heather I love all the sweet pajama pictures, their all adorable.
Carmen

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

What great pajama party pictures!
Have fun this weekend.

Rebekah said...

Heather - I LOVE coming to visit and I look forward to seeing picture of sweet Jacob ... I miss him and I never had the chance to 'meet' him but seeing pictures of him makes me smile ... I can only imagine how they make you feel! He truly is a beautiful soul! I also love seeing the smiling pictures of your boys! They always seem so happy - and Allie ... well there are no words to describe her - well except beautiful, cute and just so huggable! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!

God Bless!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Allison said...

LOVE all of the sweet PJ pics of the boys and miss Allie. I remember seeing some of them from Jacob's CB site and they brought back memories. They seem to be such HAPPY children which is wonderful. I hope your weekend activities are a blast enjoy every minute.

Allison

Lakeville Vertical said...

What cute pics. Love all the pj's. My little guys had the same Buzz Lightyear jammies so it was fun to see those. Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing sweeter than kids in pjs.
Ok, those chunks on Allie's legs? How do you not just sit around scrunching those all day? My kiddos never had chunks, so I love me some baby chunks!
Have a great day.

Hannah said...

What great pictures. I love the ones with all four boys dressed in the same PJ's and I love the outside picture of your daughter running to one of your sons. Too cute.

Have a great weekend.

Hannah

Ellie said...

LOve the Pictures...

TOTALLY PRICELESS~

Hugs
Ellie

Sarah said...

Awww Heather... I know Pajama Parties have to be loud and snuggly at your house! I love seeing pictures of your beautiful Jacob in there too!! And Allie with her little bug on the back... too cute!

Thanks for the info on Mr. Linky. I have looked into it but am deathly afraid of html code stuff. Maybe you can help me figure it out!

Sharidrew said...

Heather,
I just love all the matching Christmas pj's. Those pictures are so adorable! I only have one child and he loves his pj's. He will go shirtless not that he's 5 but only if no one is coming over! He's shy! :) Thanks again for sharing pictures and stories. I look so forward to your blog. I wish the boys a happy 8th birthday. I'm sure there will be moments that aren't too happy but know that Jacob is celebrating in the best way in heaven. God bless your family. I pray for you a lot!
Hugs from Missouri,
Shari

love the picture of Allie's backside. Cute!!

Anonymous said...

Wow..I love all your pictures! As I would scroll down I would think, "that's my favorite"..until I saw the next one..LOL. Your boys are too cute and look so close and happy and Allie is just a doll!

Timberly

Tracy said...

You always have such lovely pictures, and quite a few of those I remember seeing at the time. I especially love the one of Allie on Kyles chest though, so special! And just wanted to say I am glad you are back!

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather every time I thought I had a favorite I scrolled down a bit further and found a new favorite. LOL Your kids take the BEST pictures and you are a great photographer. They just look so happy in every picture. Who couldn't smile seeing their beautiful happy faces?

Jennifer said...

I love seeing all of those smiling faces!!! I was amazed to see how much Allie has changed! I guess because I check in on your blog so often and see her pictures frequently, I hadn't noticed the changes until I looked back at an older picture! She has grown from a beautiful little baby into a gorgeous toddler! Pinch her (softly) for me please! And hugs for the boys too!

Dena said...

Can I just tell you - the picture of the FOUR of them in matching is the CUTEST THING EVER!!! I am IN love with those boys!

Kelley said...

AWESOME pictures. It looks like you all have had lots of memorable pajama parties. Having 5 girls, our pajamas parties have looked a lot different than yours (lots of pink, nail polish, dancing....). Either way there is nothing like kids snuggled up in jammies!!!

Kelley

Marie said...

Glad to have FFF back this week! Aw such cutiepies in their jamies!

Young Creations said...

Thanks for the kind word of encouragement. I appreciate it. After 21 days, I get to add some chicken and fish and some cooked veggies. I really have gotten used to it and I am confortable going on. I have 40 pounds to loose and I am going to look so beautidul. I can't wait. Have a great weeekend.
Lauren

Bobbi said...

THis is like the fourth time I have come to post today, but keep getting interupted!!

So, Allie's little tush with a lady bug is just too cute.

I love that your boys all had so many jammies that matched and were so cute. I am a jammie lover. My girls have a few matching sets, but really love t-shirts. Nightgowns will be fun with Allie. I cried when both of the girls wore their first ones at about Allie's age.

Hope you have a fun weekend.

Dell5 said...

Heather ~ Love the PJ pictures! The one of Allie having her own little party...I laughed out loud! She's so stinkin' adorable, the perfect fit to you beautiful family.

Oh, yeah and the FROG background for Caringbridge....I instantly thought of Sweet Jacob when I saw they made a new one. I had to put it on!! So cute!

Hope you all have a spectacular weekend. As always....saying a prayer for your sweet family!!

www.caringbridge.org/visit/hayden

Marianne said...

Heather
Love seeing your pictures and seeing your sweet Jacob always tugs at my heart. Love your pictures. You are one blessed momma!

Anonymous said...

Life does have a way of doing that, doesn't it?
Still praying in Seattle!
Psalms 78:35 And they remembered that God was their rock, and the high God their redeemer.

Our Family of 5 said...

Adorable!! I love the power rangers picture! Too Cute! Have a good weekend!

valerie said...

I love seeing little kids in their pj's! You've got so many adorable pictures.
Your kids are always smiling and joyful. Kids laughing and giggling....that's another thing I love about children.
I pray y'all have a wonderful day today with family & friends celebrating.
Jacob is celebrating too!
Love,
Valerie

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!! I love all the matching pjs!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

Heather, just had to stop by and say I really enjoy all the FFF Pajama photos! You really have some sweet memories with Jacob in them, thanks for sharing! They all brought a huge smile to my face! Enjoy your weekend. Hugs from Fort Worth!

The Burtons said...

Hi, my mother-in-law gave me your blog address (not sure where she got it)and I have been reading for several months now. I wanted to leave you a comment and let you know what an inspiration you are to me. I think all of your kids are beautiful and you are truely blessed. My husband and I were just blessed with the birth of our miracle child (Jacob) and are currently in the process of adopting our princess from Guatemala.

burtonsadventures.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Heather,

First of all let me tell you how happy I am that you are back. I really missed your uplifting posts.

I cant believe how the time has flown and that we are already done with another year of school.

The FFF pics are so cute. My Craig is the same way as your boys, they dont wear the "normal" pj's unless bribed.

Thank you for sharing your family with ours once again this week and again, I am so glad that you are back to regular bloggin'.

Take care and FROG,
In Him,
Kelly

Becca said...

Lovin' Miss Ladybug Butt! You guys are pj party finatics, aren't you?? I am impressed. I can't pick a favorite picture this week - I loved them all. BUT if I am forced to, then I'll go with Allie's first night photo or Christmas 2003! Praying you are having a terrific weekend! Ours is going well. In fact, there has been so much excitement that Ella went to bed at 6:30 this evening. Whew - and I am soon to follow.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Isabella's mom said...

love your photos, cute look alike pjs too

Rachel said...

Sweet x 5 !!!
All of your children are amazingly precious in their own way! The love oozes from your pictures!
I love the tent photos...too cute!

Anonymous said...

Know I'm still praying!
Isaiah 12:2-3 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

MLP said...

ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE...Your pics bring such a smile to my face!!!

Susan said...

Hey Sweet Heather,

Oh, I'm so sorry I did not get over to Jacob's page or sign here for the boys birthday.

No excuses, I'm just so sorry.

Loved all the PJ pictures, I remember all the ones with Jacob!

Hope the boys had a wonderful birthday. I know this day will be forever "bittersweet". You are one amazing woman Heather.

I'll look forward to Monday's update!

Been missing you♥