Hello friends,
The theme for Favorite Foto Friday is . . .
BLOOPERS!!
I thought this would be an easy one for me - because BLOOPERS are the story of my life! For every 10 pictures I take - about 9 of them are bloopers. ;) But usually I delete them and rarely do I ever download blooper pics to my computer - so I had to search hard for the pics below!
Most of my bloopers occur when I try to get a picture of ALL the kids together - it is nearly impossible to get a great picture of more than one child! :)
For example - it never fails that someone has their eyes closed!
For example - it never fails that someone has their eyes closed!
And here we were trying to get a good picture for Father's Day.
No one is looking at the camera - except the guy in the background and I have no idea who he is!
No one is looking at the camera - except the guy in the background and I have no idea who he is!
And this picture always cracks me up . . .
Kyle's eyes are closed, Devin is sporting the "fake smile",
the dog looks terrified and Allie is just super-excited!
Kyle's eyes are closed, Devin is sporting the "fake smile",
the dog looks terrified and Allie is just super-excited!
And this one makes me laugh, too!
And now it's hard to catch Allie's smile because she puts her hands over her mouth when she laughs!
But never was it harder to get a good picture than when the boys were babies! Donnie and I used to work up a sweat trying to get 3 babies and a 2 year old to sit still and smile for the camera. It was nearly impossible!
The pictures below were our attempt to get a Valentine's Day picture to give to the grandparents. Needless to say, no one was cooperating that day . . .
Boy, did Donnie & I work hard for this photo! :)
I still have much to share - but time has a way of slipping right through my fingers! Anyone else have that problem??? :) We have a busy day again . . . we are off to go Father's Day shopping and then Devin has another game tonight. (They won last night - very exciting game!) So I will be back next week and will hopefully have time to share more!
I did finally have a chance to update Jacob's site last night. We appreciate all the sweet messages on such a difficult day for us and we can't thank you enough for remembering our son!
To see more BLOOPER pics or share your own, please visit Kiss the FROG 4 Me. I look forward to seeing all of your blooper pics! :)
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Ending with a scripture . . .
"Don't grieve God. Don't break his heart. His Holy Spirit, moving and breathing in you, is the most intimate part of your life, making you fit for himself. Don't take such a gift for granted. "
"Don't grieve God. Don't break his heart. His Holy Spirit, moving and breathing in you, is the most intimate part of your life, making you fit for himself. Don't take such a gift for granted. "




34 comments:
Those were great! CUte family! Blessings,Leslie
Your boys and Allie are just adorable! Even with Bloopers pictures. My favorite is the boys when they were babies in the red. Then all laying all over the place. One of them crying. Too cute!! Have a great weekend!
you have the most beautiful bloopers!I just adore your family!
Heather... I can't believe it... YOU have BLOOPERS? I have always loved all your pictures of the boys and Allie... they are picture perfect!
Thinking and praying for all of you all the time!
Don't we love the BLOPPERS. I take plenty of those my self. Allie seems to love to be in front of the camera. What a cutie she is.
Have a great Father's Day Donnie - I hope your day is wonderful and you are surronded by the ones you love. Always remembering Jacob and how he is with you even though you can't see him.
Allison Tate
These pics are fantastic!! Allie's excitement is almost contagious!! I am happier just for having looked at her smile!!
Hallie
http://wonderfulworldofweiners.blogspot.com/
This is a great blog! You have darling children! I am so sorry about your son!
So cute! You have such an adorable family!!
Hannah
Heather, just had to tell you I love the montage's and music you put with them on Jacob's site. That little face brings a smile to my face. He was such a sweet boy, and his pictures speak louder than any words ever could. Thanks for sharing Jacob and your family with us, you are a very special person! Hugs from Fort Worth!
very cute pics ! love them all !
You always have such lovely pictures on your blog with everyone looking at the camera, I never knew how youmanaged. Glad to see that you have some bloopers too! Just wanted you to know, that although I didnt get online I said a prayer for you all yesterday. Have a great weekend.
I can't imagine trying to get three babies to cooperate for a picture! It's hard enough to get one to hold still! Great pictures. Even in blooper pictures, your boys are just handsome, and Allie is SO beautiful. She has the greatest smile.
Oh yeah, I forgot to say your banner just looks awesome! So cool!
Heather,
I smiled and chuckled when I viewed the pictures. I told Sarah we should do this one from time to time. This theme really tells a story. :(..and of course time slips away from me. Wait till you get "my" age. You really wonder if your going to have time for very much at all. One day you will look back and say..Gee..How did I do all that with children?? I already ask myself that..and I'm old..but not that old! I need to finish my FFF!
Love and Hugs...
great blooper pictures! I cant believe you actually got all four of those little guys looking at the camera at once. It must have taken forever!:)
I, as a grandmother love those blooper pics almost more than the non blooper ones. They show the different personalities. I love your blog. Your children are beautiful and I have followed Jacob's site for a long time.
God Bless~
Debbie
Oh my! What great bloopers! I was sweating just looking at them (and have been there!) Hope the game is a victory! Thinking of you!
Have a great weekend!
Christina
Heather,
I have the same problem with pictures and I delete them most of the time. Gracie is the worst to try to get a good picture of, she always has the fake smile or silly face. Heather always shuts her eyes and my mom is always talking. When I get a good picture I am always super happy. I wish you could see how much Gracie loved watching Jacob videos, she laughed so hard over his silly faces. She loved your disney trip to and wants to go there on vacation. Have a great weekend.
Your Friend,
Carmen
GREAT BLOOPER PICTURES, YOU HAVE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.
I still don't know how you did it with the boys so little. I can't imagine getting a picture all together. I am with you on getting them all to look good. IT is almost impossible here, and Reese is not the best cooperator!!
Hope you all have fun at the games.
Your entry of Jacob's site was beautiful.
Even your blooper pics are adorable!
Will always remember Jacob!
Know that I'm praying at this end!
Revelation 7:16-17 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
What a beautiful family...Allie is getting so big. How quickly they grow...thanks for sharing them with us. Have a nice weekend!
What great bloopers!!
Robyn
All very cute...you are right, trying to get a group picture just lends itself to bloopers! I just love how Allie covers her mouth when she laughs...that is too cute!
Reba
Heather,
I'm SO SORRY that I missed "celebrating" Jacob's Heavenly birthday with you. (As if it were a celebration, huh?) I added your sweet family to our prayer list (with the members of our church) and I can assure you, your family has been PRAYED for! (I'm sure by more people than we could ever count)
Jacob's Heavenly birthday is the same as my sister's anniversary. She and her hubby have gone to the mountains and I've had her children since the first of the week. (I also kept Allie Grace some too) Needless to say it's been a little crazy here.
All of that to say that even though I didn't get to stop in and let you know we were thinking of you, we were! I know how hard the one year anniversary was for us, I can only imagine how much MORE we'll miss our sweet boys as time goes on.
Now, I don't want to leave without commenting on your recent posts. As always, it was a PURE JOY to see all of the beautiful pictures of your sweet babies. Those sweet memories are PRICELESS!
Okay, my friend, I'll let you go for now. Please wish Donny a "Happy Father's Day" for us? =-)
LOVE YOU!
I LOVE the one with the guy in the background - weird and funny!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Heather ~ Love the bloopers pics!
We just came back from our vacation at the OBX and I wanted to come and tell you I saw tons of frogs on Thursday. Jacob was out on the town! My husband and I were outside by the pool Thursday evening for our Anniversary and everywhere I looked there were frogs! One even got inside somehow. I laughed and thought of Sweet Jacob. Funny how Thursday was the only time they were out isn't it? Sending hugs from PA!
www.caringbridge.org/visit/hayden
Happy Father's Day Donnie.
I tagged you hehehe
Too funny!
I love how you are always remembering with such fondness the time you spent with Jacob.
Beautiful family!
Sabrina
aprayerforyou.blogspot.com
This song by ABBA always reminds me time goes by too fast! Especially with kids growing up:)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TJ2hoghGh24
Thinking of your family always.
What cute bloopers. Your kids are so adorable even through the mishaps of picture taking. Hoping your summer is wonderful.
Happy FFF - a bit late ... but I enjoyed looking at your Bloopers nonetheless ... hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!
Post a Comment