Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back from Disney!

Hello friends,

We just got home from Disney - where we spent 4 fun, but very hot days! It was our annual trip for "Star Wars Weekends" and we had such a great time! I've got lots to share - but first I need to get unpacked and caught up on laundry & e-mails. And then I have to go through the hundreds of pictures and videos that we took. :) I promise an update soon - with lots of pics . . . but for now I will share a picture of Allie - who was so excited to go on her 1st trip to Disneyworld!


And our crew of kids - who all had so much fun together!

Thanks so much for checking in . . . I promise to be back soon!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great time you must have had! I must ask--where did you get the shirts? Did you purchase them at the park or did someone make them for you--they are just fantastic!

Anonymous said...

awww from just the 2 pics looks like you all had a blast!!!

Young Creations said...

Welcome back Dickworth Gang
Lauren

Alison said...

I would say Allie is going to be one well protected little lady with all those men in her family around her!!!!

www.caringbridge.com/canada/andrewsjourney

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!! I can't wait to see the others!!

Robyn

Tim said...

You're back and I'm so glad to "see" you! I absolutely love your header :O) I just gave my blog a makeover too. Well, my boys get out of school tomorrow and then our fun begins! Looks like your summer is already off to a great start.

Kristine said...

Oh I can't wait to hear all about your trip. We have only been able to get down to Disney for 2 Star Wars weekend, once in 2003 and 2004! We haven't been back to S.W weekends since. We love Star Wars weekends. I am sure you and the whole gang had a blast.

Can't wait to see all the pictures and hear about the adventures :)

Carmen said...

Heather I can't wait for your new pics and videos. Allie looks happy in her pictures.
Carmen

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness those shirts are ADORABLE! Did you have them made there? We have yearly passes to Disneyland since we are close and would love shirts like that for our kids! I can't wait to hear all about your 4 day stay! Allie is of course just adorable all on her own too!

Anonymous said...

Glad you all had a terrific time in Disney!!

Reba said...

I am SO glad you are back...it looks like a fun time! I cannot WAIT to hear more about your trip. I love Disney...
Reba

Bobbi said...

Looks like you all had fun!! Busy, but fun. Can't wait to hear about it.

Love how the boys now have to hold Allie back to keep her in the picture!! A true toddler.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! I'm so glad!
Lifting you up in prayer right now!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Zhohn said...

LOVE your new header!
Glad that everyone had a great time. Can't wait for more pics and an update.

Allison said...

OMG your blog header is so cool!! I just love the shirts the children have on. It appears that you and your family had a wonderful time. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Victoria said...

The kids look like they had a great time. Allie is growing up so fast. Treasure each moment. My "baby" Sarah graduated from High School 5 June 08 and I'm not sure how so many years passed so fast. She still talks about her visit with her cousins two years ago. She enlisted in the Navy and has mentioned a couple of times if would be fun to be based near you guys.
You are such an inspiration and encouragement for her, me and so many others.
Thank you for sharing your heart and your family.
May you enjoy the many joys and blessings given just for today; May you keep your eyes focused on the TRUTH; and may your joy bubble over to all those you meet.
Vicki
http://kazakhvictoria.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Well, I'd say I'm glad you're home, but I'm not! I want you there when we get there! :) We are just gearing up! Oh well, I have been trying to figure out if I can break away to Tampa. It would be tricky, as we are meeting family from Michigan there. But I will be so close to some more family(you), too.

It looks like you had a grand time. I love the shirts, did Nancy make them? Sure wish Jacob's smiling face was in there, too. However, I am sure he was there and you had signs, too.

God Bless all of you!!! Love and FROG!!!!!

Beverly said...

I really missed all of you but thrilled you had a great time. Can't wait to see the pics when you get settled in! I don't know how you take care of all those children and all of us too, but you do! Thank you.

Audra said...

So glad to see that ya'll made the trip to Disney World, I know Jacob was right along with all of you, as I know he loved going too! Love the shirts!!!! Allie is too cute and one protected little Princess among ALL those boys, how sweet! Can't wait to see more pics and read more of the trip.
Much Love,
Audra

Jodee said...

It looks like you had a blast. I can't wait to see more pictures! Love the matching shirts too!

Sue said...

What fun you had! The pictures are great. Know I will be praying for you tomorrow as you mark Jacob's second anniversary as a angel. I am sure he will be looking down and wishing he was in the arms of his mama as much as you wish he was in your arms. Many prayers!