Hello friends,
Just a few pictures of the kids that were taken over the past week and I just haven't had a chance to share them yet. The boys were in a "posing" mood - which always cracks me up!
Just a few pictures of the kids that were taken over the past week and I just haven't had a chance to share them yet. The boys were in a "posing" mood - which always cracks me up!
3 Boys
"Brother and sister, together as friends,
ready to face whatever life sends.
Joy and laughter or tears and strife,
holding hands tightly as we dance through life."
Suzie Huitt
No time for much writing this week . . . just catching up on pictures! :) I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed week with the ones you love!
Ending with a scripture . . . one that we often share with the boys when they have a fight disagreement. ;) I admit . . . even I have trouble with the "patiently" part!
"Always be humble and gentle. Patiently put up with each other and love each other."
Ephesians 4:2




18 comments:
I LOVE the pictures. My son poses that way too...must be a boy thing. :) I love the dress Allie is wearing. I would love one for me too...why don't they make big people clothes like kid clothes? Anyway, I am enjoying the pictures!
Reba
Heather they are all so beautiful. Allie's big smile is so sweet, it always makes me smile. Have a great week.
Carmen
Hi Heather!
WOW...your boys look so "grown up" in that very first pic from today's post! :) And that dress on Allie...oh my gosh...TOO CUTE! :) You have SUCH beautiful children! I can't wait to start having kids (we got married in June). If we have girls, I will be coming to you for "shopping advice" since Allie's clothes are ADORABLE. :) Personally, I hope we have boys (unlike your family, there are NO boys in mine/hubby's families...so we hope to change that. Oh my...enough about me already! Just wanted to say how "oh so grown up" the boys look. :) Take care and hope you are doing well!! God Bless You!!
Amanda in CO
Cute pictures! I love your blog makeover too!
The little lady has such a beautiful dress on in the one photo. And I just love the boys' poses! So cute!
I love the boys with the attitude one. Too funny!!
I love this dress on Allie. So trendy.
Oh please help me Oh Great One with 3 boys. I just have one, and I think one of us isn't going to make it to his 2nd birthday. Teach me how to survive the dirt, frogs & bruises
As usual your pictures are great! I love looking at the great pictures you take. Have a great week!
Wonderful photos as always!
These words always amaze me. Chronologically they're some of the first words of Scripture ever written. Praying that they offer you comfort and hope.
Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
Prayer Bears
I just had to share this . . I just woke up from the best dream! we moved to Florida and I found out you lived down the street from me! I came to your door like I knew you and my two boys hit it off with your children and I was playing with Allie so much!! and you loved it because while I was playing with her you were able to get your crocheting done!! how funny is that? it was the happiest dream. . I wanted to keep on dreaming. . . wishing you a wonderful day . .and I'm sure whoever you neighbor is . . (besides your mom!!) that you are a wonderful neighbor!!
Brandon and Devin's eyes are just BEAUTIFUL! WOW! Of course ALL of your children are beautiful.
I love the quote you shared.
Have a great week!
Mindy
Look at all the fun you guys are able to have in a.... parking lot?!
Awesome!! I love the pics of your grown-up looking boys and LOVE Allie's polka dot dress!
That is too funny. It just blew me away how Devin looks just like Donnie!
I could seriously just sop them up! those EYES and SMILES!!!
Love the pics of the 3boy/little lady, I wish I could find Allie's dress in a LADIES SIZE 12!! I LOVE HER THE COLORS and I'm a polka "DOT" FANATIC SERIOUSLY!!! I think I was a DALMATION in another life (LOL)!
Beautiful pics!!
Robyn
Hi heather. Love the update and pics. Thanx. Lin N Crew~*
Everyone looks great. Lin~*
Post a Comment