Thursday, July 17, 2008

Picture Frenzy!

Hello friends,

This has been the week of pictures . . . but I think this post will get me all caught up on pictures from last week. Of course next week I will have a whole new batch of pictures to share of our fun with Grandma & Grandpa! :) But next week, hopefully I will have time to write a bit more, too.


Thanks so much for all the comments on Allie's dress! I just LOVE it! But the best part about this dress was the fact that it was on SALE - I paid only $6 for this dress at Macy's. I hate spending a lot of money on kids clothes when I know they will outgrow them so quickly - so I love it when I find a bargain! And yes, I wish it came in my size, too! :)
Here are a few more of Allie in her retro dress!


And some random Allie sweetness from the week . . .


She loves to watch herself on the Flip!
Here's our crew of cousins!
Kyle, Allie, Brandon, Devin, Tyler, Joey, Hunter, Keller &
Josh (who is my step-brother)
These boys have so much fun together.
And yes, it will be mighty hard for Allie to date one day with this army of men to protect her!

I think it is safe to say that Allie LOVES her new cousin.
I have a feeling she is going to be his "little Momma"
Poor Joey . . . :0)


Allie & Joey


Joey
2 weeks old
So thankful to be an aunt . . .
my brother made me wait long enough. :0)


Thanks so much for checking in! I appreciate the comments and e-mails so very much. I love when you share with me . . . it helps me put a face or a story to a name and just makes it more personal! I hope you all have a great weekend!

Ending with a scripture . . .

"So let's do it—full of belief, confident that we're presentable inside and out. Let's keep a firm grip on the promises that keep us going. He always keeps his word."
Hebrews 10:22

With a firm grip,

22 comments:

Maureen said...

Heather,
I love Allie's dress too. Of course I would like to have a cute little figure to go along with that dress as well.

Love all the great pics! Have a great weekend!

Love,
Maureen

Amanda said...

Hi Heather!
I have a "blog/comment" question for you, Heather. DO you know how people are able to put little pics with their names on the comments they leave you? I wouldn't mind having a pic next to my name when I write. Thanks. :)
Amanda in CO.

Tessa said...

Wow! You have so many boys in your family ... it cracks me up! They are all so cute. The picture of Joey with his little hand on his cheek is priceless. It is fun to see Allie doting on him. They will have such fun together!

Rebekah said...

What a lovely post of picures of your little girl ... she is just so darn cute and her smile with those little chicklet teeth makes me smile every time! Does she every not smile? I also like your new signature Heather - the green screams FROG ... how did you do that? I also have a personal question if you don't mind ... what type of work (if any) did you do before being a mom ... I know being a mom is full time but I was curious what other passions you have other than your children ... Oh and I love the picture of Allie with her new cousin ... he is beyond prescious ... and congrats again on being an Aunt!

Have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Bobbi said...

I do love that dress. The one of her running in the grass is just precious.

Joey is so tiny beside Allie. What a gang!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos as always!
May you find comfort in the Word. Praying right now!
Psalms 119:49-50 Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope. This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.
Prayer Bears

Reba said...

Such sweet pictures. I bet Allie is a good little "momma". That has been one of my favorite things since we brought Joshua home, watching the maternal instincts of both my girls come out. It is amazing to me how "natural" it is, since Maria was in a hogar and didn't really have any "models" for that. Anyway, I hope you have a fun weekend!
Reba

Mom Of 3 said...

What a cutie your nephew is. I am glad he is doing well. As always your pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Allison said...

The pictures are precious and priceless. I love the dress Allie is wearing and how she wants to be around the baby. You have a beautiful family.

Allison

~Amy~ said...

My goodness look at all those boys.... Allie will be well protected.

Stephanie said...

Such precious pictures! I love the one with all of the cousins. My, oh my, Allie is out numbered! I love the ones of Allie with Joey too. How sweet!

Jennifer said...

just simply adorable!! Miss Allie is growing so fast. She is such the little lady..isn't she?

Your so right...Miss Lady will have a VERY HARD time with boyfriends with that army of men! Plus daddy too. HA! Allie--your in great hands! Thanks for sharing your pictures...have a GREAT weekend!

snekcip said...

How in the world did you get 8 BOYS to stay still for a picture? Did you "super glue" their shorts to the sofa (LOL)!!! Poor Allie is doomed!!!! I grew up w/5 brothers and the poor unassuming "dates" were grilled,stared at, intimidated and everything else!!! I thought for sure I would be SINGLE for the rest of my life!!!!

Love the pic of baby Joey and Allie, it looks like she is going to be a great MOMMY one day, or maybe a good paramedic since she looks as if she is already practicing the HEIMLICH MANEUVER on baby Joey!

The last picture of BABY JOEY is just too cute, I love the "CURLYBABY pictures! He is SCRUMPTIOUS!

Kim M. said...

Love, Love, LOVE the pictures! The kids look so HAPPY - it truly warms my heart. I'm so glad that you're all having such a wonderful summer. We are as well, although it's going by so quickly!


Kim Magnan & Family (WI)

Anissa Mayhew said...

Allie looks so yum! Did I see a camera in her hands in that one photo? Taking after mama already, huh.

But seriously, the post stealer is Joey with those long little fingers...that tiny hand melts my heart.

--Anissa
www.hope4peyton.org

Lisa & Gerald said...

Love all the pics as always!
love Allie dress its so cute!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Susan said...

Oh my... how precious!!!!

Heather we both are having a ball dressing up our girls huh?

If you saw my locker, you would think I had a little girl's boutique over here!

After 5 sons, I'm having so much fun with these grand-daughters. And you have your daughter!!

God knew JUST WHAT YOU NEEDED!!

Hope you are having a great weekend.

I'm off to a tea-party now♥

Patsi said...

Love the little retro dress too! I love when I am able to get a "steal" on clothing. Your kids are precious & your blog is a true inspiration!

Natalie said...

What fantastic pictures!! Little Joey is precious ~ and Allie is just adorable!! What a beautiful family!!!

Love ~
Natalie

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS proud new Auntie!!! He is BEAUTIFUL!!! :) I love Allie's dress too! That cutie could wear anything and look amazing! :)

Lakeville Vertical said...

What great pictures. Allie is growing up so fast!
I wish I was an auntie and know how you feel that your brother made you wait long enough. My sisters and my husband's sister and brother don't have children either. I really want to be an auntie. Someday....

Hope you are having a great week.

{darlene} said...

That dress IS darling!! What a precious set of pictures. Oh, and thank you so much for the awesome scriptures that you always post. They are great daily bread.