I just want to send out a big thank you toMom of 4 Saved By Grace and Puff's Pocket
for honoring me with this wonderful Arte y Pico Award.
I am so excited and humbled to receive it and I hope you know how much I appreciate you thinking of me.
Here are the official rules to the recipients of the award . . .
~Pick five blogs you consider deserving of this award, whether for creativity, design, interesting material, or contributions to the blogging community, no matter what language.
~Name each nominee and link to his/her blog.
~Show the award and include the name (and link to his/her blog) of whoever presented you with this award.
~Link to the Arte y Pico blog so everyone knows the origin of this award.
~Post these rules.
Well, if you've been following my blog for a while - then you know that I have such a hard time choosing just 5 of the many beautiful blogs that I follow. You all bless me with your words, your faith, your pictures and your friendship! So, if you have not yet received this award - then consider it yours! :0)
~Name each nominee and link to his/her blog.
~Show the award and include the name (and link to his/her blog) of whoever presented you with this award.
~Link to the Arte y Pico blog so everyone knows the origin of this award.
~Post these rules.
Well, if you've been following my blog for a while - then you know that I have such a hard time choosing just 5 of the many beautiful blogs that I follow. You all bless me with your words, your faith, your pictures and your friendship! So, if you have not yet received this award - then consider it yours! :0)
Congratulations!



7 comments:
Heather your blog is great and you deserve this award and many more. I love your blog and all the pictures and stories you share with us. I think Baby Joey looks like his daddy. Have a great week.
Carmen
You defiantly deserve this award! Congrats! YOu have many blogging friends. We all love ya!
Congratulations on your AWARD!! You definitely deserve it!!! I LOVE THIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A FAN FOR LIFE
Heather:
You are a true gift from God. An inspiration to all. Articulate, thoughtful, insightful, humble, and open to let Christ's love flow through you, brining glory to Him through your writings.
Thank you for sharing..
Victoria Charbonneau
http://kazakhvictoria.blogspot.com
This is something you truly deserve. Congratulations.
Oh you so deserve this award! You bless a lot of lives and keep God's light shining through the darkest, my friend.
I think I'm going to make up my own award, because I got SOOO much free time, you know.
Love
Anissa@hope4peyton
I think that's cheating!
:o)
Still praying in Seattle!
Psalms 37:39-40 But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble. And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
Prayer Bears
Post a Comment