Our fall fun started Friday night when we made our annual trip to Zoo Boo! We have been going every year since the boys were babies - definitely a family tradition that we all love. Our zoo stays open from 7-11pm for Halloween fun . . . haunted houses, games, lighted trails & a spooky carriage ride.
Here's a picture of Allie from last year - she was 7 months old!
Look how she's grown!
Here she is this year at 19 months - with almost the same expression on her face. :)
They have a Frankenstein Foam Pit that the boys just love.
My nephew, Joey - who is 3 months old now.
Another dress made by Nancy.
We also celebrated George's birthday this weekend.
Hanging upside down with Grandmom.
Allie loved swinging in the hammock. She was laughing so hard in this picture. :)
Devin enjoys it, too.
We had such a great weekend. And we have some fall fun planned every weekend in October. We just love this time of year (despite the fact that it is still blazing hot here!) But more importantly - I love spending time with my family and seeing my kids so excited and happy. They look forward to our fall family traditions every year - and so do I!
I am working on an update to answer your questions and will post it sometime this week. I have to find out some of the answers myself. :)
I just received a fall devotional that is perfect to share . . .
I am working on an update to answer your questions and will post it sometime this week. I have to find out some of the answers myself. :)
I just received a fall devotional that is perfect to share . . .
FALL stands for
Fellowship with Christ with a strong devotional life.
Abide in Christ by obeying His word.
Lean on Christ to find His power and strength.
Live for Christ!
By Julia Bettencourt
Ending with a scripture . . .
"So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me."
2 Corinthians 12:9
F-A-L-L-ing,
F-A-L-L-ing,





13 comments:
I love all your Halloween pictures! It definitely looks like you had a great weekend.
Such great pictures (as always!)
I love Allie's slightly stunned expression at Zoo Boo. We took my daughter to something similar last year (at 2.5 yrs)but she was terrified! Thankfully this year they're offering 'Toddler Tuesdays', where it's not so spooky.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful family!
Heather it looks like you all had a great weekend. I love the fall to, our mountians are so beautiful in the fall. I love all the pictures and Joey is just beautiful. He's grown so much and I think he still looks like his daddy....
so very cute! I love all of your festive fall outfits!
Darlene
I love all the pictures you put in your posts!!! I have them..but have to get them out of the camera!!! Allie is a sweetheart... I love all the outfits!! XO LYNS
We don't have Halloween in Australia so it's fun to see how extravagantly your family celebrates it!!! Wow that looks like fun!!
I love all of the pictures. What a fun weekend! I love this time of year here too...it is actually starting to cool off now. I am looking forward to your Q and A's...
Reba
Looks like a lot of fun. Allie really has changed so much. As I sit with blankets, a fire going, and still a chill the blazing hot makes me a bit jealous.
Baby Joey is getting so big. He is adorable.
Ok, is it wrong that I want to go to Zoo Boo now? Not for my kids, but because that bubble pit looks like FUN for me! Sweet sweet pictures and I can't get over what an angelic face little Joey has. HOw have you guys not eaten him up yet?
Wonderful pics as always!
These words are always so comforting to me. Praying that they are for you, too and know I'm always praying!
John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Prayer Bears
Awesome post! Love all the pictures and how big all of your children, but especially miss Allie are getting!
I have a strange question. I'm a Christian, and I like Halloween, and just believe that any holiday, or celebration is what you make it, like Christmas being all about Santa, or easter the Easter bunny. I think Halloween is just a fun night for kids to dress up and have fun, and get crazy sugar highs. However, I get all the flack from Christians that think it's satanic, or whatever. How do you deal with that? or has anyone ever said anything? My husband and I don't have children (yet!) but I'm always curious to know how Christian parents go about the Halloween thing!
As always Heather - GREAT pictures of your family! I of course love every picture of Allie and I can't believe how much she's grown in a year but she looks so similar still! She is such a doll - and I LOVE all the Nancy clothes ... she is one amazing woman - she should open a shop I think - I'd be a pretty regular buyer! Oh and Baby Joey is too darn cute and love the Little Monster shirt ... I am so glad that Rhonda and the boys found such an amazing man and family to become a part of! THanks for sharing and hope your week is going well ... our zoo here in MN has a Zoo Boo but we've never gone - maybe this year we will!
Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too
It looks like lots of fun!!
Super cute clothes, too! :)
Post a Comment