
"We become truly personal by loving God and by loving other humans... In its deepest sense, love is the life, the energy, of the Creator in us."
Kallistos Ware
Kallistos Ware
Hello friends,
It's been a while since I've done a FFF post! I enjoy doing them so much, but never seem to have enough time to keep up with it. But I couldn't resist participating today when the theme is ♥LOVE♥
Ever since the boys were babies, we have taken V-Day pictures and always send them to the grandparents. So I thought I would share some of the pictures over the years . . .
These pics definitely fill my heart with so much LOVE! :)
Valentine's Day 2000
"God is love. He didn’t need us. But he wanted us. And that is the most amazing thing."
Rick Warren
This is one of my absolute favorite pics of the boys!
Oh, how I LOVE them!
2005

Rick Warren
This is one of my absolute favorite pics of the boys!
Oh, how I LOVE them!
2005


And this was last year . . .
2008

"Love wholeheartedly, be surprised, give thanks and praise- then you will discover the fullness of your life."
Brother David Steindl-Rast
And these are from this year.
So thankful for all the loves in my life . . .
on earth and in heaven!



And a blooper pic - just for fun! This is what most of the pics look like! :)

"Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own house. Give love to your children, to your wife or husband, to a next door neighbor... Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting."
-Mother Theresa
I hope you have a blessed Valentine's Day with the ones you love! Wishing you a day full of hugs and kisses. :)
I am so behind on updating and will try to catch up next week! We have had a busy February so far . . . We celebrated my mom's birthday and have had several trips to theme parks and the zoo, so I have lots of pictures to share! And we are getting ready to celebrate Allie and Donnie's b-day this month, too. I also have a million updates in my head that I would like to share . . . hopefully I'll have time to write them all down soon.
But for now, I am looking foward to spending tomorrow with my 5 Valentines! ;)
Ending with a scripture . . .
I am so behind on updating and will try to catch up next week! We have had a busy February so far . . . We celebrated my mom's birthday and have had several trips to theme parks and the zoo, so I have lots of pictures to share! And we are getting ready to celebrate Allie and Donnie's b-day this month, too. I also have a million updates in my head that I would like to share . . . hopefully I'll have time to write them all down soon.
But for now, I am looking foward to spending tomorrow with my 5 Valentines! ;)
Ending with a scripture . . .
"So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do,
I'm bankrupt without love.
Love never gives up.
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn't want what it doesn't have.
Love doesn't strut,
Doesn't have a swelled head,
Doesn't force itself on others,
Isn't always "me first,"
Doesn't fly off the handle,
Doesn't keep score of the sins of others,
Doesn't revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end.
Love never dies."
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
The Message






20 comments:
Your kids are so gorgeous, even the bloopers are good. Allie is getting so big!
happy valentine's day!
Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all have a LOVELY day and weekend!
Smile :)
You have the most charming children! Great pictures!
Melinda
They are all growing and changing so much. I love the pic of Allie hugging the boys.
Hope you all have a great day together
Yes! We ARE bankrupt with out CHrist's sacrificial love!
Your pics are great-just wanna squeeze the kiddos!
Love the photos as always!
Still here praying as always!
1 Corinthians 15:55-57 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Prayer Bears
My email address
your fff was very moving especially the quote from mother teresa, and reading things in your blog, how strong you are, happy valentine's day!
Jill and Isabella
They are gorgeous Valentine's Day pics Heather!
Hope you have a great day!
I love the way 'The Message' translates that passage on love.
God Bless,
Anna
Happy Valentine's Day Heather! Your family looks great in red! I love seeing all the pictures over the years- the love your family has for each other comes out of the pictures! Sounds like a very busy time- can Allie really be having another birthday already?
HUGS!
Christina
What a sweet post! I can't believe how much Allie has grown from last year-and sooo much hair! And the boys are so very handsome.
Happy belated V-day!
Precious pictures! Happy Valentine's Day to you!
Oh Heather welcome back for FFF! I was happy to find you on FB ... but I don't find the time to get on there much these days! I love you Valentine's Post ... of course seeing any picture of Jacob brings a smile to my face and heart ... and all of your children are beautiful! THanks for sharing and have a great week!
Hugs from MN!
Rebekah and the girls
I haven't been by your place in awhile (been on a blogging vacation), but your kiddos are still as precious as ever! Happy Valentine's Day a few days late! :)
Red is their color!!! Love the pictures!! Happy Birthday to Allie and Donnie!! I was just taking a "SCROLL" through your past journal entries and was simply amazed how I have saw Allie growup. Allie and Our Bree our just a couple of weeks apart and it's amazing how they BOTH are growing so fast. It is exciting to see the reach milestones together. I often laugh, because I can identify w/the VERY BUSY TODDLER stage!! Wow here comes the 2yr old stage!! YIKES!!!! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!
PS throw some MINNIE shots in too :)
I keep up with you on fb, but I still visit here too, I Love seeing your beautiful kids precious faces....I Always will :)
I hope you had a wonderful Valentines day with your Loves!
Much Love,
Audra
What beautiful pics!! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!
Haven't left a message in forever but I've been checking in on you guys often... life gets so busy sometimes... Please know that your family is never far from my heart even when I don't have the time to post a comment! :)
Anyway... I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Allie is so cute in her pink and red clothes and I love the pictures of the boys from that first Valentine's Day. I remember you telling us on Jacob's site that it was so hard to get a good picture of four little babies... I can only imagine. Makes me smile just thinking about it :)
How are all your nephews doing?
Praying for you all.
-Kyle
It amazes me how small God's world is!!! I discovered your site about a year ago and you've been such an inspiration to me ever since! Well, yesterday, I received a flier from a mom in my daughter's preschool class about a local race organized to benefit pediatric cancer. The flier included a link to the caringbridge site about her daughter who had neuroblastoma and is now a 4 yr survivor. I read her site over the past two days and can you believe that your family and Jacob are in there?!?! Her daughter, Kylie was in the PICU in NYC with Jacob in Feb of '05.
I talked with her today and she talked about meeting Jacob and what an inspiration you all were to their family.
I love your site! You've made me appreciate my life and my children more than ever and have shown me the grace of God's love!
Thanks!
Heather...I've missed you here. I guess you could say that neither of us have been good bloggers lately! At least we have facebook!
Starting tonight I am going to try to get back into the swing of blogging. It helps clear my head and lately...I need help in that area. Praying for you and yours...
Post a Comment