Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

And a blast from the past . . .
A year ago!
2005


"These things, I warmly wish for you
Someone to love, some work to do,
A bit of o' sun, a bit o' cheer.
And a guardian angel always near. "
Irish Blessing


Wishing you all a very green, very blessed
St. Patrick's Day!

18 comments:

The Foster Home said...

Beautiful children!!!!

Carmen said...

Happy Saint Patrick's Day Heather & Family, I love all the pictures. Allie is just adorable and always has the biggest smile in her pictures. Jacob looked so happy in his hat,what a sweet picture. I love his sweet face.

Jodee said...

I hope you had a great St. Patrick's Day. The kids look so cute all decked out in green!

Rachel said...

Adorable pictures! I love Allie's dress!

Christine said...

Just precious! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too!

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!! I love her outfit!!

Pam D said...

Happy St. Paddy's Day to you, too, Heather! You should have entered one of those pics (ANY of them.. they're all great!) in the I Heart Faces! photography contest. Your pictures are so good that I feel sure you'd be in the top 10!
Wishing you blessings and peace.. and joy that shines through even on the hardest days....

MLP said...

I love the pics in this post! When I scrolled own and saw Jacob I smiled EVEN BIGGER!!!!!!!!!! He will always 'get me'! Your family is precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLP said...

Heather,

I just burst into tears as I went back and looked at Jacob's picture. I can't imagine how much you miss him.

I pray for you, dear one!!!

Bobbi said...

Allie looks beautiful in green, as do the boys!!

Reba said...

I love the new layout. The top is just beautiful. I always love to see pics of your kids. Isn't it amazing how much they change in a year? I hope you had a very green day!

Anonymous said...

You know I was going to say I don't like St. Patrick's Day...but after seeing these adorable photos you just might have changed my mind!
Praying!
Isaiah 26:2-3 Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in. Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Is it me or is Allie's hair getting more gorgeous every day???

Hallie :)

snekcip said...

Call me a "WEE BIT" partial, but the DUCKWORTHS are one of my favorite family's ever! I-RISH I could meet you guys in person one day!!!

I love Allie's little ST PADDY'S outfit, I'm just GREEN w/envy (LOL)! I know this was a NANCY creation no doubt!! As always those guys are just handsome as ever!!

I have always love Jacob's smile and this picture just makes my heart leap w/joy. It's always so refreshing to see those gorgeous blue eyes and that beautiful smile!!

Sending LEPRECHAUN LOVE from Texas!!

Kyle said...

LOVE that green dress in Allie!!!! So cute!

Vanessa Beiriger said...

That Allie is so cute. Little girls are always so fun to dress. She has the prettiest clothes. Enjoy the rest of your week and have a wonderful weekend.

Vanessa Beiriger

Audra said...

Love the pictures....Allie is SO cute. I can't believe how big she is getting!
Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend :)
Much Love,
Audra

Anonymous said...

Continuing to lift up prayers for your family!
2 Thessalonians 3:5 And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.
Prayer Bears
My email address