I am so sorry it has been so long since I have updated the blog! It has been a long and busy month. I am slowly getting back to normal after being so sick for the past several weeks . . . and I am behind on everything! I am slowly trying to get my groove back. :0)
And it doesn't help that we are in the last crazy weeks of school. It seems like there is always a program or field trip to go to. We are also a month away from my brother's wedding - so we are busy planning for that, too. Seems like we go shopping everyday to find something for the wedding. But Allie & I do have our dresses. :) So that means that even though I have a lot to say and share, I have very little time to actually blog!
Hopefully
Kyle had a super-fun birthday! We celebrated at the Nickelodeon Hotel in Orlando and it was a blast!
Happy 11th Birthday, Kyle!
Since I don't have time to post ALL the pictures from the past month, you can view them on my Facebook page by clicking HERE and HERE.
Thank you so much for all of the notes of encouragement, prayers & concern! It was greatly appreciated and definitely needed. May God bless you all!
Ending with a scripture . . .
"Christ's love is greater than any person can ever know. ButI pray that you will be able to know that love. Then you can befilled with the fullness of God."
Ephesians 3:19
May you all know God's love . . .



23 comments:
Welcome back to the blogging world! Missed your always encouraging posts!
I am so glad to hear you are getting your groove back! It sounds like you have a fun and busy summer planned. Hope you are feeling better soon!
Heather,
So glad you are back. I've been stocking your site praying that everything was ok. It's good to have you back in the grove!
So glad your back! Loved looking at your pictures! :)
Girl, I have MISSED you! After being one of the rabid folks who insisted that you get a Facebook, I rarely even go there now; once they changed the format, I got all confused and dropped out (quitter? maybe). But I do love your updates and look forward to more. And I'm sorry you've been sick... hope that whatever had you feeling poorly has "left the building" once and for all! Hugs... love you.. and keep on FROG-gin'....
Glad you are feeling better. SOunds like you are busy as ever. Love all the pics. Kids are really growing!!
Hi! Just wanted to stop by and let you know I'm always thinking of all of you! Also, I'll always be here looking at pictures as long as you continue to share them! :)
Smile :)
Don't worry, you still have faithful followers out here! Glad to hear things are going well. I know how life with kids keeps things crazy...and I've only got one so far!
blessings,
jenna
I'm still here! Great to see you back and I love the pictures.
Am sure there's a lot going on in side you with everything you've been through...just update when you can, saying as much as you want or as little as you want.
It's a blessing to be able to pray for your family!
Psalms 70:4-5 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified. But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O LORD, make no tarrying.
Prayer BearsMy email address
Yea, you're back. Have missed you. I check your site everyday. Glad you are feeling better. Can't wait to hear what's going on with your family.
SO wonderful to read your post and how you're going. Have missed hearing your news.
Looks like Kyle had a great birthday too.
Love all your photos of the children.
Take care and God Bless,
Anna
Heather, I am so glad that you are on the mend and pray you are able to bounce back quickly! You are such an incredible woman and an inspiration to me as a Mother, with all that you juggle and your unending commitment and devotion to your family! :) I loved looking at the pictures of the kids, as always they are so happy!!! What a beautiful family you have. I will keep on praying for all of you and that you are back 100 percent now!!! Take care, (((hugs)))
Love,
Mary and the girls
www.caringbridge.org/fl/caitlin
Cute cute pictures as always. Hope your feeling better! Yes, time can slip away so fast. I can't believe school is almost out.
Blessings to you all,
Hi Heather! I'm so gald to see you back in blogland! I've missed you and your faimly! Now let me hop over and check out those pictures. Hugs from Fort Worth!
So glad to hear that you are feeling better. I can't imagine how scared you were during that ordeal. God is good!
Jealous that you are all in swinsuits in Florida...here in Missouri its not that warm yet lol
I hear ya with the end of the year activities. With 4 of my 5 all in different schools I can't keep up most days with who has what field trip, etc. I will be glad for the summer break if for anything a break in routine for a bit. I am sure by end of June they will all be bored, driving me crazy lol..Have a blessed day
I have missed you and been praying for you. Hope all is well with your soul.
Good to have you back on blog world. I'm catching up while sitting here in the hospital! Just trying to use my time to be with the Lord and catch up on blogging and FB. :) Bless you and your incredible beautiful family! Thanks for the prayers!
Christine
Of course you still have followers, We Love you!!!! Glad to see the post...although, I feel like I know what you are up to on FB :) I Love FF too, so keep at it, remember, it's for your kids too...No pressure :) LOL
You guys have fun at the wedding...I know the day ya'll are heading up there will be Jacob's anniversary :( I just can't believe it's been 3 years already. I miss seeing his precious face growing up with his brothers, But we know where he is, safe in the arms of God, Home, waiting for ya'll to get back :) What a precious reunion that will be.
Much Love to you!
Audra
Always keep your eyes on the Lord! Lifting up prayers right now!
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Prayer BearsMy email address
Are you serious!! I always have time to catch up on FAITHFUL FROGGERS!! Glad to see you are back!
Happy to see you back Heather. I hope everything is ok!! Looking forward to the blogs!
We are always safe when we're in the Lord's Hands! Praying!
Psalms 31:5 Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.
Prayer BearsMy email address
Post a Comment