Wednesday, August 8, 2007

CURE KIDS CANCER CHALLENGE

Hello friends,

Please visit Jacob's site for information on the Cure Kids Cancer Challenge!

Team Amazing Jacob's Fundraising Page

Every dollar brings us closer to a CURE for Childhood Cancer!




Please feel free to post on your site and help spread the word! :)
Many thanks to all of you who help us raise awareness, fund research and give HOPE!


With a thankful heart,


3 comments:

Audra said...

I will Do all I can Do to spread Awareness, there is a Very Special Angel that inspires me to. Oh how I miss him so much!
Much Love & Praying for A Cure
Audra

Anonymous said...

For sure take 6-9 months clothing. Other things you may want to take:
couple toys
pacifier
anitbacterial wipes (i love wet ones individuals)
teething ring
baby tylenol (although I LOVED motrin, but I think will had to be 6 months to use it, did wonders for teething)

I don't know if you breastfed the boys but I failed at that with will so I switched to formula. One thing I figured out to do, instead of worrying about keeping it cool while we were out I just would add the correct amount of powder to a bottle, then carry a bottle of Aquafina seperate. When he was ready to eat - fill bottle with right amount of water and shake. Easy and the bottle was already room temp for Will to drink. Made my life SO much easier.
Congrats! So happy for you guys!!!
Love,
Stacy Lindsay in good Ol'WV. Oh, Patty sent some pics along to Judy - LOVED the WVU outfit!! However, I am a Marshall Alum so I think she may need a little green in there somewhere...Go Herd!

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I have a 16lb 4 1/2 month old girl (she's chubby). She is in 3-6 mos clothes, heading into 6-9 months clothes.
I would bring 6-9 mos clothes.
Labeling has changed recently - something marked 9 months is actually 6-9 months, 12 months is really 9-12 months.
Good Luck,
Anne