Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Meet Allie

Hello friends,

There is so much I have to say - but not enough time right now! But so far our trip has been amazing and Allie is an absolute delight! We all fell in love with her instantly and she just loves the boys. She laughs out loud whenever she sees them - and I haven't stopped smiling all day.


Allie is a chunky monkey - and I think it's safe to say that the foster mother fed her well! Allie seems healthy and is so alert. She is a dream come true!


I'll update more later - but for now I will leave you with pictures of our beautiful daughter! These are some of my favorite from today. . .






Can you say sumo wrestler?? :)





Laughing at the boys!





She loves being thrown up in the air - just like all my boys have! And she is quickly becoming a Daddy's girl! :)



Isn't she beautiful?? She truly takes my breath away!


Kyle reading to Allie - she loved it!

Feeding Allie for the first time! What a special moment.


It already feels as if Allie has been a part of our family forever. We are overwhelmed tonight with thankfulness, with love and with JOY. And we are praising God for such a beautiful daughter. It is such a privilege to be her Momma and I'm thrilled beyond words. God is so good and when I look at her I see His grace shining through!

Thanks so much for praying for us - your prayers were certainly felt by all of us today.

PRAISE GOD - ALLIE IS COMING HOME SOON!


With a heart filled with joy,
Heather & Family

150 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she is beautiful! I got goosebumps looking at the pictures. Her smile is amazing. And the smile on all your faces as you are feeding her for the first time, AWESOME!! Your family is truly blessed!
HUGS!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and all the smiles. I cried just reading your update and REALLY cried looking at the pics! Thanks so much for the update. Feeling so full of joy tonight that Allie is now with her forever family. I know there's some serious booty-shaking going on in heaven tonight :-)

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely precious and beautiful. I am so happy for your family. The smiles on all those faces show the love. Thank you for sharing that with your readers. I know Jacob is looking down and smiling on his family.
FROG!!!
Allie's little sleeper with the frogs was so cute and proved that Jacob was right there with you on this special day.
God Bless~

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl! So glad she is finally in your arms!

Anonymous said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow - the blessing of a precious, beautiful daughter! I know I speak for so many when I say how thrilled I am to see all of you loving on your precious girl. I'm not surprised that Allie is loving the smiles and laughter of her brothers. I pray that all goes very smoothly for you as you prepare to bring your sweet daughter home. May God's love and support surround you always. With love, Lynne B.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Allie is so incredibly beautiful!

Dear Duckworth Family ~

The pictures you have just posted along with your joyous journal entry have put such a whopping glorious smile on my face, and left my heart justa gigglin' away. You all look so, so happy.
And there's a little boy sitting with God tonight who is looking down on you all an saying, "Isn't my family AMAZING, God?" (And I'm 100% sure that His answer is, "Yes, Jacob, your family is AMAZING, just like you are.")

God bless you all.

ChemoAngel Denise, Venezuela

Anonymous said...

All I can say is congrats that is so awesome I am sitting here with tears in my eyes for you. I am so Happy for you. Time to bring that sweet baby home.

Libby said...

I am almost speechless but obviously not totally so! The pictures say it all - the joy - the love - all is so evident. Enjoy this time for it, as well as all of you, are so precious!

I'm tempted to tell you to have a safe journey home but that's somewhat redundant for you all have such a special angel guiding your way!

Thanks so much for sharing your life with us. You have no idea what hope and joy you have offered!

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie!!! So happy for you! Wow...I counted 4 different outfits in those pictures. Looks like someones REALLY happy to have a little girl to dress up!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Millie said...

Wow!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this very special occasion with your cyber friends and prayer warriors. Allie is absolutely beautiful and she is obviously a perfect match from God and a special angel. God is GREAT!!!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful. I had chills reading your post. She looks like she's been a part of the family forever. The pictures are gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely adorable little girl! Everyone looks so happy. Love the nursery as well. Just beautiful.
Jennifer A, Dallas TX

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. I am so thrilled that Allie is in her mom and dads arms. I hope it is an easy transition for her... I couldnt imagine! I am PRAYING for ALL involved with Allie!

The Travelers Journal said...

Allie is beautiful! Thank you Lord for all the blessings and for putting Allie safely in her families arms! The boys look so excited and so does Allie.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Unknown said...

Once again I am crying at work. Im so excited for you guys and cant wait to bring our LynnMarie home from China..Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for your family. Allie looks so content and at home with her family. Daddy looks like a natural with a little girl. The picture of Momma feeding her little girl and Allie's little ankles crossed shows us all how comfortable and well adjusted she has become. I am praying for your family's safe return home but especially for Allie's wonderful foster mother as this has to be a very bittersweet time for her. She is truly another angel on earth.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

My thoughts and prayers are with you as you navigate through the next days, and then bring your precious daughter HOME!

Love, Cindy K.

Anonymous said...

Talk about chills all over. Allie is nothing short of Beautiful.!!!! Her sweet smile takes your breath away. The love on your faces for Allie shows so true. Have a safe trip home with your Forever daughter. Congrats Dear Duckworths and Extended Family.Amazing Jacob..A job well done Sweet Boy. God Bless. Karen..Pa.

Bobbi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bobbi said...

What a beautiful baby. I do not know who looks more proud, the parents or the big brothers.

Congratulations

Anonymous said...

God Bless you family! God Bless Allie she is beatiful. Have a safe trip-Jacob is watching over you all. God Bless again.

Amy said...

I'm not sure how is happier; you guys are Allie!! You guys make a pretty amazing family. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby girl, and a lucky one at that! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Alllie, you're beautiful!! She looks like such a happy baby. All of your smiles have more tears of joy running down my cheeks. I'm so happy for your family. Know that Jacob is with you on this special day. Love her pink sleeper with the frogs.
Have a safe trip home.
Love and hugs.

Liz Unger
Arnold, Md.

Carolein said...

What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations to the Duckworth family on their new daughter/sister!! Safe travels to all of you! Wishing you all the best......

Love,

Carolein and Family

Anonymous said...

She's one adorable baby! The boys look like they will be a great help. Have a safe trip home.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Allie is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I am SO happy that things are going SO well for your family! The pics brought tears of joy to my eyes ... what special moments ... y'all couldn't look any happier!

Be safe the rest of your week & on your trip home!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to update all of us waiting to hear about Allie!! Congrats on your new baby girl!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. God is SO good!
Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are amazing! I am so truly happy for you and the family.
Allie looks wonderful in yours and Donnies arms. I am so glad she is taking to her brothers so well.

Can't wait to hear more.

(((HUGS))
Christi W.
*TX*

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I have been following both sites and love looking for updates...today was one of the best for sure!

Allie is so beautiful. What a wonderful family you have:)

Again...congrats,
Joanne- Halifax NS Canada

Anonymous said...

I don't post often, but read and pray for your family all the time. Allie is just beautiful and I praise God for bringing her to you. I'm sure Jacob was involved in that as well :). I know he is smiling looking down and will be her personal angel. Allie is just precious and I can't wait to see more pictures of her!
~Earlene
Atlanta, GA formerly from Tampa.

Anonymous said...

She is incredible ! ! ! You all - made this day for me, thank God, for you all and for Allie, it is a blessing come true. It sends goosebumps all over me to see every Duckworth beaming over the latest member of the family and I think Jacob has told Allie all about it before you came for her. Is she ecstatic or what ?! All I can say is WOW . . . and thank you for sharing.
Love,
Sandy D
Atlanta

Anonymous said...

Dear Heather and family,

My eyes are filled with tears of joy for your family as I read your update and look at the pictures of Allie and her family. You all look so happy and I can't begin to know the joy you are experiencing finally having your precious daughter in your arms. She is adorable and I just love that big smile of she has. Praising God forHhis wonderful gift to you all.

Dena said...

She could not be more beautiful. Enjoy every moment! So happy for you all.

Anonymous said...

Duckworth's ~ I got teary as soon as I saw there was a new post! Allie is gorgeous and her happiness shows through her pictures. What a lucky little girl to be part of your fabulous family. I'm jealous...can you adopt me too?! LOL!! Enjoy your princess. I'm certain your prince is grinning ear to ear in Heaven! Thank you Jacob for letting your family feel so happy today!

Feeling happy as well,
www.caringbirdge.org/visit/hayden

Lizz said...

The little baby girl's smile is so bright and lovely! Allie is AMAZING! She will fit right in with your beautiful family! God Bless! FROG! Love and Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I started out my day with tears. She is so beautiful. I am actually speechless, but please know how happy I am for you.

dsirtak said...

God bless all of you. She is such an angel sent from God and Jacob. Have a safe and memorable trip.

Traci said...

Your update brought tears to my eyes...tears of joy! I am so happy for your family. I found myself smiling a lot yesterday at the thought you meeting your precious baby girl!

Heather said...

I am full of happy tears for you all right now:) What a gorgeous, gorgeous baby girl! Seriously she is just beautiful. How could your heart not melt with that smile. Thankyou for sharing the pictures and the update. My prayers will continue to be with you as you travel home on Friday!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! She is GORGEOUS! Her smile is infectious. I love her feet crossed while you are feeding her - I can only imagine the joy you are all feeling!! Have a safe trip home!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and Blessed, One special little girl....... Congratulations Duckworth's!!!!!

Christy Moore

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful. Your new daughter, your family, simply beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures, and your first night and your first full day as a family of seven. It's very exciting. Wishing you well.

Anonymous said...

Look at her beautiful big eyes! She's precious. You and your family are so blessed. I'm so HAPPY for you all!!!

Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful, and I'm so happy for you all. Praying for your safe trip home! :)

today is the present said...

She looks like a LIVE DOLL! BEAUTIFUL!!! She fits right in to your beautiful family! I can only imagine how overjoyed you must feel right now!!!

Congratulations Duckworth family!!!

Jennifer

Audra said...

Duckworths,
I can stop smiling and tears of joy are running down my face. Allie is absolutely Beautiful and she Does look like she has been with your family forever! She Looks so very Happy with her family and our prayers about her knowing you as her Momma, look as though were answered.
Oh continue to have Wonderful times with your growing family, enjoy every minute and I can't wait to see her Home where she belongs.
Welcome Home Baby Allie, you are so Loved by your Family and your family "out here" :)
Enjoy God's Blessings!
Much Love to you All
Love, Audra

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, the tears are flowing! She is just beautiful and it is so obvious she is meant to be in your arms. I am just thrilled beyond words, and am praying for safe travels home. Congratulations!

Laura Lynn and my two little miracle nephews:
www.caringbridge.org/visit/asherandjacob

Terese Hall said...

The smiles on all of your faces have made my day...Your family continues to remind us all of what is really important in life. Moments like that will give you memories for a lifetime.

Anonymous said...

The smiles on all of your faces has made my day...Thanks for letting us be a part of this amazing gift. You continue to remind us of all the hope and good things in the world. I am sure Jacob is smiling with you too !!!!

Twisted Branches said...

God, she is gorgeous! So so SO wonderful to see her in your arms! I must've updated the site fifty times waiting for this post. :) It is amazing (the best word to describe it) to see the entire family welcoming Allie and knowing she is truly heaven sent.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S said...

She is beautiful! We're so happy that your trip is going well and the transition went smoothly. The pictures are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather, I am sooooo happy for you and your family and for little Allie, she is getting an amazing family!!! Praying for your safe return with your beautiful daughter.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - Allie is beautiful and it is so great to see such pure JOY on your faces!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! The pictures are fabulous and it brought tears to my eyes to see all your faces as you are feeding her! She is such a beautiful baby and such a lucky little girl to be SOOO LOVED!!!!

Jennifer said...

Praise the lord!!! Glory to God on HIgh!!! What an amazing moment for your family. I look at those pictures with tears of joy just a flowing!! Jacob is really watching over all of you! He will be her special angel forever! I am sure he is jumping with joy in heaven for all of you!

May these moments be the beginnings of some wonderful memories with Allie and your boys! May God and all of his angel watch over your family during your travels.

I will continue to lift you up to the Lord!

Anissa said...

God is good! She is breathtaking!

The boys look like naturals with a baby sister.

Jacob has to be so happy and so proud.

Always BELIEVING,
Anissa

Amy S. said...

What did I tell you??...I new she would love the boys! I just new she wouldn't take her eyes off of them. Funny how babies always know the youngest in the room!
She is beautiful!
Love you guys!

Hugs and Love...

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, Donnie and family,
CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful little girl. She is gorgeous! I can't say I blame you for doing her nursery in pink...that would be my choice too after having 3 boys and so far 4 grandsons!:)
I love the smiles on all of your faces, you are truly a beautiful family and I know one amazing little boy is watching over all of you with a BIG smile on his face:)
God Bless,
love and hugs,

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!!!

"Let the little children come to me....for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

Matthew 19:14

"And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me."

Matthew 18:5

The lord loves little children and sees them as blessings. How wonderful that he has chosen your family to recieve such a wonderous gift. And what a blessing for this precious girl to grow up in a family who will teach her of God's unfailing love.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. True blessings and happiness your family deserves.

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!

Jennifer said...

She is so beautiful! I loved her little outfit, the one that says worth the wait, its perfect. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Robin said...

What a beauty. Congratulations and all the best.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing your story. Your post and the pics bring tears of joy. I am so happy for your family and thankful that God is still faithful.

mommy3 said...

Allie is beautiful! I love those healthy baby rolls! It's as if Allie already knew you were a family - the love in each of your eyes is abundant!

My daughter had the pink frog outfit - one of our favorites - and I used to think of Amazing Jacob every time she wore it. Allie looks so good in PINK!!! Good thing - I'm sure there will be a lot of it!

We've been thinking and praying for you all week and finally have a chance to post. We are excited for the newest little Duckworth. Congratulations!!! May God continue to bless your bonding time together and give you safe passage home.

Sending our love and hugs from CA!
Jenn B. and family
Friends of Heroes

Anonymous said...

I have such happy tears rolling down my cheeks. Allie is beautiful and she looks so happy with her big brothers. I'm so happy for your family. God bless!

Amy

Sue said...

The world is a better place because you opened your hearts and brought Allie to a better place and a better life. God is truly good.

Tina said...

I'm crying right along with you. I am so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

She is a beauty! You guys look so happy smiling from ear to ear.

What a blessing, only in gods grace could this be so perfect.

Thanks for the photo's and Heather you are such a wonderful mommy to all of your children. And Jacob is so proud of all of you.

From Arizona

Anonymous said...

God is good! She is an absolute angel. The picture of you feeding Allie brought me tears. I wish you all a safe flight home. Thank you for letting me be a part of this journey.

Anonymous said...

We are so happy to see Allie with you at last. She seems so happy! What a joy for all of you. We know Jacob is smiling as big in Heaven as the rest of us are down here! Congratulations! Even though we no longer live in Fishhawk, my daughters and I have kept up with your website since we moved to Michigan last year. Emily was in kindergarten with the triplets. Even though I haven't written, I've been so touched by your entries and we pray for your family all the time!
Congratulations again!
Pam, Emily and Elizabeth Hoepner

Anonymous said...

I'm so HAPPY for all of you!!! Allie is lucky to have you all as her family!!!
She is such a cutie...I'm giving her a virtual *pinch* of the cheeks!!!

Praying for a safe trip home!!!
FROGGIN!!!
SS

Anonymous said...

Allie is so gorgeous! I really enjoyed seeing the pictures and smiles on everybody's face. You can see the love in the boys' faces when you're feeding her.
Allie is a lucky girl to have such a loving family on Earth as well as in Heaven.
Have a safe trip home!
Love,

Anonymous said...

Tears of pure joy running down my face. She is amazing.. Thank you so much for sharing these moments with us so soon.

Michelle Ne

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for all of you!

Jennifer Thomas
Havre de Grace, MD

Rachel said...

I cried while reading your post and looking at your photographs. I am so happy for you. It really must be a dream come true. Allie is so fortunate to have such a loving family. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

I met you through your website, when you were along with you family walking in the darkness of death.

I saw how the Lord carried you during those horrible times, when you said good-bye to your Amazing Jacob.

I have seen you grieving but at the same time giving. I have seen you receiving Grace from God, every time that you heart breaks for missing Jacob so much.

I have witnessed how you and your family have chosen joy. Now I see how God has put on your arms the most beautiful baby girl. He knows that you will be faithful and you will take care of her. I am so happy to see you smiling in these pictures. It is your reward for being faithful. I thank God for giving me the opportunity to allow us to be part of your joy.

Blessings

Tania

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby girl you all have now..She has belonged to you forever..Look at that smile I had not seen such a toothless wide smile in any of her other pictures. I'ts almost as if you she her smiling and saying "What took you guys so long!"
I am so happy for you all I keep coming back to the site just to look at her chubby little face and all of your smiles...Jacob you did a great job watching over your new baby sister!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift from God (with Jacob at his side).

I'm going to have to get my daughter to look up your website. They have been trying unsuccessfully to have a 2nd child - I think a little "Allie" in our family would be wonderful.

Janet in Iowa

Tracy said...

I am so, so happy for you. Allie is gorgeous and I hope she brings you all lots of joy and happiness.

Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous! I love the pictures. Thanks for giving your readers out there the opportunity to watch your family grow!
Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I just started crying tears of joy for you and your family!!!! Heather, you look so happy holding your daughter. Daughters are so special! Enjoy your trip and have a safe journey home. We miss you all & wish we were there to welcome you home.
Love,
Jennifer McFadden & Family

Anonymous said...

Cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am for your family. What a very special week for you all. The pictures are priceless. Such a beautiful baby! She truly is a gift from above. I can just imagine how excited and happy the boys are right now! I also know there is a very special little boy jumping for joy in Heaven:) Your family is truly blessed. Praying for safe travels and a smooth transition for Allie. Thank you for the update, Heather! Praying for you all!

Sarah said...

OMG!! What a beautiful child! I am SOOO happy that you are all together as a family forever!! I went to bed late last night waiting for your update and I missed it!! I just got home this afternoon and couldn't wait to check in!! Woohoo!!

I just love the picture of you feeding her with the boys watching... so AMAZINGLY sweet!!

Have a wonderful trip and safe travels home!!

Love and FROG!

Sarah & Sophie~Bug

Sarah said...

PS... LOVE the Worth the Wait onesie (glad it fits - LOL) and the froggie pj's!!!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Heather and family, I canot express how happy I am that you are all together at last! Allie is such a cutie (reminds me of my chubby 6 month old, Andres). I can only imagine how happy Jacob is in heaven, looking down to see her little sister. You will make great parents and great brothers to Allie. You keep inspiring us all. Thanks for sharing your life with us. Monica Molina, New York, NY

snekcip said...

WOW I'M 90 COMMENTS LATE (LOL)!! ALLIE IS GORGEOUS & BREATHTAKING!!Love the froggie sleeper!!!! Gotta agree w/Amy H. THERE IS DEFINITELY SOME "BOOTY SHAKING" GOING ON IN HEAVEN!!! I can't tell you how elated I am for your family!! SHe is truly a GUATAMERICAN PRINCESS

Anonymous said...

I Praise God for your joy. I loved the frog outfit! So fitting...fully relying on God!

Carmen said...

Allie is so beautiful and so chubby. Everybody will want to pinch those cheeks,She has been well cared for, she looks so happy with her new family.She is so blessed to be in your family. I know the boys are loving having a sister and someday she will know about her amazing angel brother she has in heaven.I am just so happy for you, safe travels and I can't wait to see more pictures.
Carmen

Anonymous said...

Allie is a beautiful baby! I just love all the smiles on everyones faces! Angel Jacob must be so very happy for his family. Congratulations! Jennifer K, IL

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to see your update! Allie is absolutely precious, and it is so cute to see her smile! I am so happy for all of you!

ChrissyScott said...

Congratulations! Beautiful pictures and Allie already looks at home and she will make a great addition to your family. Have a safe return home.

Anonymous said...

Allie is gorgeous! She looks so happy to be with her mommmy, daddy, and brothers! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

She is sooo beautiful, I've been a follower of Jacob and the Duckworth family for quite some time, I'm so happy for you, She seems like she just fits in the family. I can tell she will be spoiled and loved by her brothers....

Thinking of you and praying... The Spiveys in Louisiana

Anonymous said...

I am SO filled with joy!! :) For ALL OF YOU! Have not posted in a long long time but am always checking in (on the caringbridge site). This was my first time on here and I am SO EXCITED that yall finally have your Allie... Thats the best news ever!! WONDERFUL pictures too! We all share in your happiness! CONGRATULATIONS on your new baby girl! I know the boys will be great big brothers to her! HUGS! ~Jennifer Closson & Family :)

My Life said...

I am crying with tears of happiness! Allie is one beautiful baby--look at those big, brown eyes! Allie will bring you much happiness, laughter and memories in all of your lives. She is one special child. Congratulations Duckworths!

Anonymous said...

Allie is simply beautiful, adorable, precious and just as cute as cute can be! We are so happy for you and we can't wait to meet her! We love the pictures you posted. You take care and travel safe, we can't wait to see you all! We're foggin' for you! Ryan, Patty, Jake and Shane

Tanya said...

I am so happy for your family. She is beautiful.

Leeann said...

Happy, Happy, Happy! What else could I say besides how just darn tootin happy I am for you and your family.

Thank you for sharing these days with us! :-)
Leeann
niccofive.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! I can't get over how happy Allie looks. I can't imagine a baby that age adjusting and accepting a new family so easily. It does seem that there was some divine intervention in this adoption. I'm sure Jacob is smiling along with all of you. May God bless your whole family. I hope you will always be as happy as you are now.

Tracy Solomon said...

Oh, those pictures are just beautiful!!!

I am so happy for you guys and I know Allie will be such a blessing to you like you will be to her:)

Wow, I am so happy for you!

Love, Tracy and Katia
www.ladybugkatia.com

Anonymous said...

Adding my congratulations, too! The pictures are beautiful - my favorite is the first feeding - so much love.
God is good.
Janet

Kelly said...

Your post brought tears to my eyes. Miss. Allie is just SO beautiful...you all look truly happy. Have a safe trip back home Friday and a WONDERFUL life with Miss. Allie.
God Bless,
Kelly
CCI

kim-d said...

Oh she is absolutely beautiful--and pink is definitely her color!!! YAY! She is obviously a baby girl who has received lots of tender loving care while waiting for her Mama and Daddy and big brothers to take her home, and that makes me so happy for all of you! Such a bright future for the wonderful Duckworth family; I imagine a huge, beautiful smile on Jacob's face, with those baby blues twinkling, seeing how happy his family is!

Anonymous said...

Heather & family

Allie is so beautiful! I am so happy for your family! Surely Jacob is watching over all of you.

The Trammell Family
Frederick MD

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl! I LOVE one curl in the first few pics. She completes your family so beautifully and there DEFINITELY was an angel with you, too!

Lauren said...

How WONDERFUL! She is absolutely lovely, the picture of her in her frog outfit brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy for your family!

Anonymous said...

I was crossing my fingers that when I checked your website there would be pictures of your beautiful family and your beautiful daughter! GOD is good!
Tears of happiness for your family are flowing along with prayers for a safe homecoming!

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather and gang,

"THANK YOU SO MUCH" for taking the time to share these pictures with us. I so appreciate this!

Allie will be the most loved little girl ever, and I could not be more happy for you all.

She fits right in, and has stolen all of our hearts already.

A new journey, a new season, yes, "God makes all things BEAUTIFUL in HIS time."

Rejoicing with you!

Susan

PS You'll have a package waiting for you when you return!

Jen Powers said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I have been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for this day!!!! I am so happy for you guys that I can't adequately express it with words. Jacob sure picked a beautiful little sister! It makes me so happy knowing you are finally together. I was thinking of you guys yesterday at 10am. She always looked happy in the pictures they sent to you but she looks extremely happy with her brothers, mommy and daddy!!! You can already tell that she LOVES her brothers. They will keep her so entertained. Her belly is always going to ache from laughing at them. She is going to be so spoiled and I can't wait to watch it happen!!!! She is just a beautiful blessing from God. He knows what an amazing family you guys are and knew you were the perfect family for Allie. The only family for Allie! I just could not be happier right now!!! Enjoy her, cherish her, love her right down to her chubby little rolls and kiss, kiss, kiss those pretty little lips. I just can't wait to hear more, see more pictures and for you guys to get back home so you can introduce her to all your family and friends! God Bless the Duckworths! OOPS, he just did!!

http://www.caringbridge.org/or/kaitlynp

Jen Powers
Oregon

Anonymous said...

WOW, she is just a doll. Congrats again. How exciting it must have been seeing her for the first time.

Jen Powers said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I have been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for this day!!!! I am so happy for you guys that I can't adequately express it with words. Jacob sure picked a beautiful little sister! It makes me so happy knowing you are finally together. I was thinking of you guys yesterday at 10am. She always looked happy in the pictures they sent to you but she looks extremely happy with her brothers, mommy and daddy!!! You can already tell that she LOVES her brothers. They will keep her so entertained. Her belly is always going to ache from laughing at them. She is going to be so spoiled and I can't wait to watch it happen!!!! She is just a beautiful blessing from God. He knows what an amazing family you guys are and knew you were the perfect family for Allie. The only family for Allie! I just could not be happier right now!!! Enjoy her, cherish her, love her right down to her chubby little rolls and kiss, kiss, kiss those pretty little lips. I just can't wait to hear more, see more pictures and for you guys to get back home so you can introduce her to all your family and friends! God Bless the Duckworths! OOPS, he just did!!

http://www.caringbridge.org/or/kaitlynp

Jen Powers
Oregon

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting the entry and pictures while on your trip. Allie is beautiful!!! She looks like a little doll, and you will have so much fun dressing up a little girl. She is lucky to have four big brothers, and wonderful parents! May God bless your beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

My heart is full of love and thankfulness to God for the love this child will give and receive. I'll bet Jacob is shaking his booty in heaven watching all of you. She is beautiful and such a treasure for all of you.

God Bless you all!

Nicole said...

have tears in my eyes, I am just so happy for you and your family! Allie is so precious! I'm sure Jacob is beaming with joy :)

Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTIFUL moment, family, and child!!!!! I feel so blessed to have shared in this with you, thank you for that! As always, you have my love and prayers. I can't wait till you are home safely. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! GOD IS GREAT!!!

Anonymous said...

Goosebumps a plenty after reading your post. I am so happy for you family. I bet you that Jacob is looking down on all of you keeping you safe and sending his hugs and smiles too. Amazing is all I can say!

Anonymous said...

OMG to see you holding her and the boys looking on with all that love, is overwhelming! I am so happy for you all. God is great! And with Jacob's help, it's no wonder it's all a dream come true!
Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is a doll. We are praying for you guys safe and happy return.

Love,
Stacy Lindsay and Family

Amy said...

I already left one message today, but I just had to leave another. I had a pretty rough day. I had started the day with prayer and pictures of Allie with her family. When things were hard, I just thought about the pictures you posted today, and I had to smile. You guys are amazing and I am so overjoyed to see the pure joy on your faces.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures. I am so happy for you all. Congratulations to your wonderful family, :o)
God Bless

Anonymous said...

I think I have come back ten times today just to see how happy everybody is and what a gorgeous baby Allie Patricia is ! It just makes me feel good all over - that baby in her frog pj's - has got to go into one of her new frames on her chest in her room, she IS a little princess, and SO happy with her family, as though she has waited and waited for you to come pick her up.
Just savor every moment . . .
Love,
Sandy D
Atlanta

Anonymous said...

Prayers have been answered. I'm so happy for Allie and for your whole family. She is beautiful. Hugs to all. Judy in WV

Martha from NC said...

I can't stop smiling!! What a lovely daughter you have. It looks like she's pretty happy with her new family. Thanks so much for sending the pictures. Praying for safe travels home.
Love to all of you!!

Kelly said...

She is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! I loved all of the pictures, but could not wait to see the one of her Momma holding her. She is such a happy baby and what a blessing for all of you. I just have tears of joy looking at all of you. She truly does take your breath away....SO PRETTY!!!!!!! God is SO great!!

Congratulations and here's to a safe and speedy journey home!

Anonymous said...

i keep coming back to see her smile! she's such a precious gift from God- hold her close and never let go!!

Anonymous said...

What amazing pictures! The looks of eecitement and happiness just jumps from those pictures! No doubt at all God hand picked her for your family! SOOOO HAppy for you all!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your sweet, beautiful new baby girl!!! What a gift from God!! I can just see the love for her in the pictures!! Just know that Jacob is smiling down on all of you and know you are probably feeling his love surrounding you all too!!! I don't often leave comments, but I have been a faithful follower of Jacob's page and now this page too and want you to know you have always been in my prayers. Take Care and God Bless you all!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OK now im tears here...Heather,Donnie,Kyle,Devin,
and Brandon--- Allie is such a beautiful baby girl she fits right into your beautiful family Jacob is looking down on his family with a huge smile on his face he now has a baby sister picked from him to your family. Good luck and cant wait to follow your journey as she grows. Hugs to all--Misty Thacker

angie said...

I am crying tears of joy for a family that I have followed for so long....but have never met. I cannot believe how beautiful Allie is. Her smile is absolutely AMAZING! I am so happy for your family.

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo beautiful and I just love the frog sleeper. Congrats to your family. I know you all are just beaming from ear to ear.

YAY enjoy your week and I can't wait to see more update!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! There is no better fit family for Allie then yours. May God continue to bless your family and angel Jacob. Allie and the boys are so lucky to have such an amazing angel looking over them.

Forever Frogging
Anna from Minnesota

Anonymous said...

Allie is absolutely beautiful and looks so very happy! I am so thankful that God has answered your prayers. The pictures brought tears of joy. Enjoy your precious little one!

Jennifer (Kids Cancer Crusade) said...

Oh she truly truly is just gorgeous! Her eyes are beautiful. I am beyond excited for your family. I cannot wait to see so many more pictures and read of your adventures.

Anonymous said...

So happy for all of you! You're already seeing that baby girls have their own sweet special kind of magic, don't they? Enjoy her and have safe travels. Oh, she's going to be just so beautiful in her new room!!!! Thank you, God, for this wonderful blessing for the Duckworths!

Anissa Mayhew said...

Heather,

Her smiles are only outshined by the rest of the family's. I am just praising God for bringing this special girl into your lives and all the joy your hearts can hold. '

I am so excited for the day that I can meet this sweet bundle of love!


love and froG
--Anissa
www.hope4peyton.org

Anonymous said...

Hello Duckworth Family...Allie is adorable!!!! What a blessing....Wishing you a safe trip back home...Take care of her!!!
The Martin Family
Ismael, Zenzile, Kenneth, Brian and soon Baby Tiffany

Anonymous said...

hi Heather,
I am in tears! She looks like she has been a part of your family since day 1!!

With love and hugs,
In Christ,
Colleen

Anonymous said...

I am so overjoyed to know that you are with Allie and are bringing her home very soon! What an incredible blessing she is to your family. All the pictures are great but the one of you and the boys feeding Allie is so heart-warming. Allie is so lucky to have such a great family to call her own.

I can wait to watch Allie grow up through all of the pictures and stories you will have to share. I felt like I got to know Jacob via the CaringBridge website and he will always have a special place in my heart even though I never met him in person. I am sure he is smiling down on all of you knowing he had a hand in this precious gift you have been given.

Have a safe journey home!
Shelly in CA

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous....thrilled to see these beautiful pictures tonight.

Becky

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, the pictures I've been waiting for! What a beautiful baby girl with a most AMAZING family! Congratulations Duckworths! I am so very happy for all of you!

Leslie said...

Oh, what a BEAUTIFUL new baby daughter you have! Congratulations to all of you! I so look forward to all of the updates and joy that Allie brings to all of you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,
Congratulations! She is a beauty. A jewel from Jesus! She looks like she has been in your family since day one. She looks so happy!

With love,
In Christ,
Colleen

Angel said...

LOOK AT THOSE ROLLS!!! She is awesome. Angel

Anonymous said...

that last photo is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Heather, Donnie and boys,
I just sit here and smile as I read your entries and see all the beautiful pictures. What a lucky little girl Allie is to have been chosen to be part of your family. I know you all feel blessed as well. Jacob is watching over all of you and knows the joy you are feeling. You deserve it all. May God continue to bless you and enjoy Allie. I could kiss her little neck. Too cute.
With much Love,
Lisa