Wow, i can only imagine the excitement in your house!!! Stay safe and savor that first moment with your sweet baby girl! Can't wait to see all the pics! Have the boys figured out how to determine which one will be the first to hold their new lil sister?? I'm so excited for you guys! Stay safe and can't wait to see that first meeting!!! I'm going to have a box of tissue ready when i read that first post!!!! We're all with you in heart!
The boys are so cute! I just wanted to wish you all a safe and speedy trip to get your little princess. My little princess is 11-weeks-old and I know first hand that little girls are super fun! Boys are fun too, my son is four and a half but girls are much more fun to dress up! Take care!
The pictures are so cute! Want to wish you all a safe trip tomorrow. You're probably flying high today just in anticipation of your trip to bring home that beautiful little girl. Can't wait to see all the pictures! Sending love and hugs to each of you.
I haven't had the joy of seeing your site in a while. I am soooo excited for you. We have adopted 3 times and hopefully will one more time in the near future and know and LOVE the feeling that goes with it. I am so happy for you but especially for Allie, as she is coming into one of the best families in the world! FROGGING with you all. Renee
I haven't had the joy of seeing your site in a while. I am soooo excited for you. We have adopted 3 times and hopefully will one more time in the near future and know and LOVE the feeling that goes with it. I am so happy for you but especially for Allie, as she is coming into one of the best families in the world! FROGGING with you all. Renee
OH MY GOSH....Allie is sooooooooooooo cute. I can't get over how adorable she is. I can say with ALL honesty, that you have the most BEAUTIFUL family (inside and out). My gosh...every single one of your kids is adorable and I am so very excited to see that you all made it home safe and sound! FROGGING for you always!!! Amanda in colorado
Our dinosaur loving, 11 year old math wiz who has the sweetest heart. He loves Star Wars & learning about pre-historic life. He wants to be a paleontologist when he grows up.
Our frog-catching, bug-loving 9-year old nature boy who is laid-back and easy-going. Always has a smile on his face and loves to be outside!
Our baseball-loving 9 year old who enjoys all things sports. Slightly mischievous, neat freak who is very responsible and is the best helper ever.
Our fearless, beautiful 2 year old baby girl who is into everything and talks non-stop. She loves Elmo, baby dolls, Dora fruit snacks and playing outside. She was adopted from Guatemala and came home August 2007 - filling our lives with much JOY.
May 27, 2000 - June 12, 2006 Forever in our Hearts
Our son, Jacob was diagnosed with adrenocortical carcinoma - a very rare and aggressive cancer - at the age of 3. After a very difficult 28 month battle, Jacob passed away and was completely healed in Heaven on June 12, 2006 - changing our lives forever. He was only 6 years old - but his courage, grace and strength made a lasting impact on those who knew him and he continues to inspire us all. He touched many lives with his contagious smile and silliness and he will live in our hearts forever. Jacob taught us all to FROG (Fully-Rely-On-God) and he showed us that each day is a gift and we must celebrate LIFE, walk in FAITH, hang onto HOPE, LOVE deeply and BELIEVE ! He taught us all to live, love, laugh and always take time to DANCE! He was a most precious gift from God, a miracle, a hero - the most Amazing Jacob. You can read the story of our son on his website . . .Amazing Jacob
17 comments:
Too cute!! The boys looked like they had a blast!! Well the countdown continues.....3 more days till you get that GuatAMERICAN PRINCESS!!!!!!!
Alex (7) asked if we could go there with you next time... He liked the hippos...
hugs
mimi
they're too adorable!
LOVE the hippo eating the boys pictures! You are too fun!!
Sarah and Sophie~Bug
Just a few more days 'til you meet Allie! Keeping you all in our prayers.
Janet
Wow, i can only imagine the excitement in your house!!! Stay safe and savor that first moment with your sweet baby girl! Can't wait to see all the pics! Have the boys figured out how to determine which one will be the first to hold their new lil sister?? I'm so excited for you guys! Stay safe and can't wait to see that first meeting!!! I'm going to have a box of tissue ready when i read that first post!!!! We're all with you in heart!
The boys are so cute! I just wanted to wish you all a safe and speedy trip to get your little princess. My little princess is 11-weeks-old and I know first hand that little girls are super fun! Boys are fun too, my son is four and a half but girls are much more fun to dress up! Take care!
-Amy, a follower from Jacob's page.
Have a safe trip Duckworth's!!
Can't wait to here about your first meeting with Allie and all the stories to come.....
In My Prayers,
Christy Moore
Yay! I love pictures! Too cute! :)
Smile :)
Have a safe trip Duckworth's (and all grandparents too!!)!! You'll be in our thoughts and prayers, as will Allie.
Love,
Carolein and Family
The pictures are so cute! Want to wish you all a safe trip tomorrow.
You're probably flying high today just in anticipation of your trip to bring home that beautiful little girl. Can't wait to see all the pictures!
Sending love and hugs to each of you.
Liz Unger
Arnold, Md.
I love all their silly pictures. I just wanted to wish you a safe trip. I cant wait until you get back home with Allie.
Forever Frogging,
Carmen
Praying for a safe and absolutely WONDERFUL trip!!!
I haven't had the joy of seeing your site in a while. I am soooo excited for you. We have adopted 3 times and hopefully will one more time in the near future and know and LOVE the feeling that goes with it. I am so happy for you but especially for Allie, as she is coming into one of the best families in the world!
FROGGING with you all.
Renee
I haven't had the joy of seeing your site in a while. I am soooo excited for you. We have adopted 3 times and hopefully will one more time in the near future and know and LOVE the feeling that goes with it. I am so happy for you but especially for Allie, as she is coming into one of the best families in the world!
FROGGING with you all.
Renee
OH MY GOSH....Allie is sooooooooooooo cute. I can't get over how adorable she is. I can say with ALL honesty, that you have the most BEAUTIFUL family (inside and out). My gosh...every single one of your kids is adorable and I am so very excited to see that you all made it home safe and sound! FROGGING for you always!!!
Amanda in colorado
those pictures are priceless!
Post a Comment