Sunday, August 19, 2007

Nursery

23 comments:

Laurie said...

Beautiful nursery for a beautiful princess! Safe travels and congratulations!

Carmen said...

I love the nursery and all the frog things in it, it is all just beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes to look at the slideshow.I can see how much Jacob is a part of Allie's room and he be there to watch over her and the rest of his family always.I can't wait to see all your pictures, safe travels.
Carmen

Anonymous said...

Heather,it is just beautiful ! It really must give you chills and goosebumps everytime you see it. I know that people from every corner of this old world cannot wait to see you holding that precious child. Yes, we have, been here through the bad days and the good and we are all so very happy for you.
Travel safely and we will all be "waiting".
God bless you all . . .

Anonymous said...

Hope you all have a safe trip. Worried about the weather though, but God will protect you. I can't imagine your excitement. Update as soon as possible.

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous! You all did such a great job on the nursery, it turned out great!!
Have a wonderful, safe trip! I look forward to a new update and picture of you and your new little girl!

Sue said...

I pray for your safe journey and that the weather cooperates while there. God is great and he will give Allie peace as she enters the arms of her new family. Prayers for her foster mother but most of all prayers of joy for your family.

Anonymous said...

I love the nursery. I love all of this for you, and how clearly Jacob is still right there with you. I am so happy for all of you and cannot wait for the updates and pictures. Best wishes to you all as you head off to Guatemala. Be safe!
I just love your family!!!

Sarah said...

I LOVE the nursery and all the frogs and little bugs!! Allie will love it too and will definitely be the princesss in there! Can't wait to see her in it!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Anonymous said...

Praying God's traveling mercies for all of you. I am looking forward to pictures of you holding that precious daughter. I know one little angel that is shaking a bum in heaven in celebration with you!! Congratulations and happy travel trails to you.

Kelly said...

Allie's room is just BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to see her in it. Have a safe trip.
God Bless,
Kelly
CCI

The Travelers Journal said...

The nursery is just beautiful! Hafe a safe trip we are praying for your family!
Cindy Z

Anonymous said...

I have goose bumps after reading your post. Praying for safe travels. Alli is one lucky little girl to be joining a family like yours. Jacob is definitely all over this one!!! I can't wait to hear about your trip and the thrill of holding Alli for the first time!!! God bless.

Anonymous said...

The nursery is just "Pink"fet!!! I thought of you this morning...I said it was my friends bday & then thought of your family traveling. Prayers for safe traveling, for those big brothers Allie has & that Allie takes to your family like a frog takes to a lily pad!!! Can't wait to see all the pix!!!

FROGGIN!!
SS

Anonymous said...

Ok I am sooo excited I cant wait to see pics of you all with baby Alie... She is one lucky little girl to have such a wonderful loving family. Keep us updated!!! Cameron is so excited she keeps saying ohhh boy is she in trouble with all brothers like me momma hehe God Bless

Anonymous said...

Hi! The nursery is lovely- all the frogs are amazing! Praying for safe travel and cannot wait to see pictures of Allie in your arms! Always thinking of you...

Smile :)

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness! The nursery is so beautiful and so fitting!!

Anonymous said...

I am sooo excited for all of you and also Jacob as he looks down on his new baby sister. The nursery is beautiful. Can't wait to see pictures of your gorgeous daughter when you return.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your family so much and I've never even met you! I have followed your story so long that I feel like I know you, and everytime we go to DisneyWorld I wonder if we'll see you! Allie is the luckiest little baby in the world and is coming into a family so full of love and faith. I'll be thinking of you as you hold her for the first time. Much love from Austin, Gaynell

Anonymous said...

WOW! Absolutely amazing with such an attention to detail. Love it! Can't wait to see pictures of Allie in her room. Have a safe trip to Guatemala. Thinking of you all!

Anonymous said...

i love the nursery!! i hope you have a safe and fun trip! cant wait to see pictures of allie with her new family!
love and prayers

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful room. The tears are falling seeing all the frogs and the "fully rely on God" phrase. It's wonderful to see Jacob a part of his sister's room.

-Amy a follower of Jacob's site.

Audra said...

Her nursery is so very Beautiful...now the only thing it needs is Beautiful Allie in it :) Thinking of you guys tonight as you await to receive your baby girl tomm.
Much Love,
Audra