Loved the pictures, seems like an amazing place! Still can't get over how comfortable Allie is with her family in those first pictures of you all together... She must have been kissed by Jacob and I just bet he was so excited telling her about how wonderful her new family was going to be. I bet, on many levels, that Allie knew you were coming to get her!
I loved the week in pictures and more of Mexico ! Thank you for taking the time to make us laugh and be happy for you. What a baby, what a family ! Isn't Allie a beauty, fitting right into every situation and her little niche in her family, simply amazing, to borrow a word ! I can't wait for the next installment. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs to everyone, Sandy Atlanta
Hi! The poem and pictures are amazing! I love seeing the boys being their goofy selves and yet so caring with their little sister! Have a lovely weekend!
The pictures are amazing. And you are such great parents you can really tell with the pics,they speak a thousand words. You have been blessed with wonderful childern.
Isn't Antigua just BEAUTIFUL? I am SO glad you were able to spend sometime there with your BEAUTIFUL family. We spent 3 lovely weeks there in July and can't wait until we return again to bring home Joshua. Your pictures brought back SO many beautiful memories for me. Thank you. Have a GREAT time being mommy to such a pretty princesa. God Bless, Kelly
I have been following your lifes journey since before you lost Jacob. I cannot get over how beutiful your new daughter is and I am so happy for your family. http://www.caringbridge.org/oh/emilyroberts/ Debby Roberts Franklin, Ohio
Our dinosaur loving, 11 year old math wiz who has the sweetest heart. He loves Star Wars & learning about pre-historic life. He wants to be a paleontologist when he grows up.
Our frog-catching, bug-loving 9-year old nature boy who is laid-back and easy-going. Always has a smile on his face and loves to be outside!
Our baseball-loving 9 year old who enjoys all things sports. Slightly mischievous, neat freak who is very responsible and is the best helper ever.
Our fearless, beautiful 2 year old baby girl who is into everything and talks non-stop. She loves Elmo, baby dolls, Dora fruit snacks and playing outside. She was adopted from Guatemala and came home August 2007 - filling our lives with much JOY.
May 27, 2000 - June 12, 2006 Forever in our Hearts
Our son, Jacob was diagnosed with adrenocortical carcinoma - a very rare and aggressive cancer - at the age of 3. After a very difficult 28 month battle, Jacob passed away and was completely healed in Heaven on June 12, 2006 - changing our lives forever. He was only 6 years old - but his courage, grace and strength made a lasting impact on those who knew him and he continues to inspire us all. He touched many lives with his contagious smile and silliness and he will live in our hearts forever. Jacob taught us all to FROG (Fully-Rely-On-God) and he showed us that each day is a gift and we must celebrate LIFE, walk in FAITH, hang onto HOPE, LOVE deeply and BELIEVE ! He taught us all to live, love, laugh and always take time to DANCE! He was a most precious gift from God, a miracle, a hero - the most Amazing Jacob. You can read the story of our son on his website . . .Amazing Jacob
9 comments:
how amazing--what gorgeous pictures and what a special thing to remember!
Loved the pictures, seems like an amazing place! Still can't get over how comfortable Allie is with her family in those first pictures of you all together... She must have been kissed by Jacob and I just bet he was so excited telling her about how wonderful her new family was going to be. I bet, on many levels, that Allie knew you were coming to get her!
I loved the week in pictures and more of Mexico ! Thank you for taking the time to make us laugh and be happy for you.
What a baby, what a family ! Isn't Allie a beauty, fitting right into every situation and her little niche in her family, simply amazing, to borrow a word !
I can't wait for the next installment. Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs to everyone,
Sandy
Atlanta
Hi! The poem and pictures are amazing! I love seeing the boys being their goofy selves and yet so caring with their little sister! Have a lovely weekend!
Smile :)
The pictures are amazing. And you are such great parents you can really tell with the pics,they speak a thousand words. You have been blessed with wonderful childern.
Isn't Antigua amazing? I am so glad that you were able to visit there!
I especially love the picture of the clouds from the plane... flying so close to Heaven sure is beautiful!
Sarah and Sophie~Bug
such a beautiful country!
nell
Isn't Antigua just BEAUTIFUL? I am SO glad you were able to spend sometime there with your BEAUTIFUL family.
We spent 3 lovely weeks there in July and can't wait until we return again to bring home Joshua. Your pictures brought back SO many beautiful memories for me. Thank you.
Have a GREAT time being mommy to such a pretty princesa.
God Bless,
Kelly
I have been following your lifes journey since before you lost Jacob. I cannot get over how beutiful your new daughter is and I am so happy for your family.
http://www.caringbridge.org/oh/emilyroberts/
Debby Roberts
Franklin, Ohio
Post a Comment