Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!



Hello friends,

Just wanted to wish you all a very safe & Happy Halloween! I know my guys are excited about tonight and I should have lots of pictures to post tomorrow. But I did take pictures this morning of our little fairy princess in her costume. She is always full of smiles in the morning - so I thought it would be best to get her picture now. She is just so precious . . .


Allie is so beautiful . . .
On the inside and out!
Her personality just shines and matches her beauty on the outside.
Happy 1st Halloween, Allie
How we ALL love this beautiful fairy princess . . .
she is a dream come true!



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow .. she is just gorgeous, what a sweet smile! No doubt she is a happy baby, being apart of such a loving family. Safe Halloween to all your boys Heather .. thanks for sharing the precious photos!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

How CUTE!!! Happy 1st Halloween to the Fairy Princess!!!

I can't wait to see what the boys are for Halloween!!!

BE SAFE & HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

FROGgin!!!
SS

Anonymous said...

I know everyone says it, but it is so true: She is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. Her smile is so joyous. It's like she smiles all the way to her toes. I LOVE the costume and can't wait to see what the boys are going to be this year! Have a great Halloween!!!

Proud Grandma said...

What a beautiful Fairy Princess - I can't wait to see the pictures of the boys - you always have such great costumes for them. Hope you all have a safe & Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Heather,
Allie is as Awesome as a blossom! She is adorable, as are all your children. Thanks for sharing your life with us all. Wishing you and your family a safe and happy halloween!!

Anonymous said...

Too precious!! I can't wait to see all the pics of the kids!

Audra said...

Precious!!! I know the boys will look just as great, and I can't wait to see their pictures too. Ya'll have a Safe & Fun evening.
Happy Halloween Duckworths!
Love,
Audra

Anonymous said...

What a cutie...did you get the boys to all be frogs? That would be cute! Have a great time trick or treating...we will once again be wearing coats and mittens over our costumes in Wisconsin...

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! I know you feel like the lucky one to finally have her, but she is one lucky girl to be in your family. It is awesome how much love your family shares! Happy Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Your family is just beautiful! And once again, Heather, YOU'RE WAY TOO ORGANIZED! You alwayshave the kids dressed so neatly, and you have their activities all planned out and coordinating with the particular season/holiday, etc. In so many ways, you are AMAZING! :) I pray for all of God's blessings on your life.

Anonymous said...

There is no role that baby cannot "step" into, but she was born to be a fairy princess, I think ! I too, can't wait to see the boys ! ! ! I'll bet Allie will laugh and laugh !

Have a happy, safe Halloween . . .

Love,
Sandy
Atlanta

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray so very hard!
Psalms 46:1-5 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I thought for sure Allie would be Yoda for Halloween, since the boys spotted that in a magazine last year. However, the Fairy Princess is just darling!

Smile :)