I love all the pictures, they are making me shed some happy tears. I am just so happy for you guys. The boy's are getting so big, and I think Allie get prettier everyday. You all look so happy.
What a perfect family ! Everyone looks so "good" in the pumpkin patch. That Allie is going to run before you know it ! She is a little wind-up doll ! We're waiting for the costumes . . .
Cute,cute pictures of all your little "punkins" in the pumpkin patch. Looks like a good time was had by all. The family picture is beautiful, as usual. You guys should all be models!! Glad you're having happy times. Enjoy every minute. Blessings to you all.
What wonderful pictures and update! I am so sorry to hear about Donnie's Uncle passing and I will be keeping all of the family in my prayers. I will also particularly be in prayer on the 2nd. I am sure Brandon is going to come through this with flying colors. Thank you for continuing to share your life with us; I don't know what i'd do without my Duckworth fix!
For Prayer Support: www.asherandjacobsfriends.com
My two little miracle nephews: www.caringbridge.org/visit/asherandjacob
Oh I love the new pics! Praying! 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
Love all the "Pumpkin" pics! Thanks so much for sharing-I love both of Allie's Halloween outfits as well as the boys shirts. I am also anxiously waiting for the costume photos! So happy for your family-the smiles say it all!
Allie is definitely growing up! What a cutie. I'm amazed at how tall the boys are getting! You have such a beautiful family. It looks like the pumpkin patch trip was a blast. Thanks for always sharing so many great pictures!
I love looking at the pictures! You have beautiful children, both here and in heaven. Looking at your pictures gives me hope that next year I might get some pumpkin patch pictures with our new little one from Guatemala (if we aren't still in PGN :). Oh, I had to laugh at the picture where Allie is barefoot...our daughter loves to run around barefoot which is a HUGE no-no in Guatemala. I just know they would have a fit if they saw her doing it.
love, love, love all the pictures and all the festivities. You are all such an amazing family and you seem to have boundless energy. Is it just me or are Brandon and Devin looking more alike lately? I never have trouble telling them apart but they seemed to look more alike in these photos than usual! The outfits, the kids, the grandparents, your family....all beautiful. Thank you for continuing to share them with us. Leeann niccofive.blogspot.com
Our dinosaur loving, 11 year old math wiz who has the sweetest heart. He loves Star Wars & learning about pre-historic life. He wants to be a paleontologist when he grows up.
Our frog-catching, bug-loving 9-year old nature boy who is laid-back and easy-going. Always has a smile on his face and loves to be outside!
Our baseball-loving 9 year old who enjoys all things sports. Slightly mischievous, neat freak who is very responsible and is the best helper ever.
Our fearless, beautiful 2 year old baby girl who is into everything and talks non-stop. She loves Elmo, baby dolls, Dora fruit snacks and playing outside. She was adopted from Guatemala and came home August 2007 - filling our lives with much JOY.
May 27, 2000 - June 12, 2006 Forever in our Hearts
Our son, Jacob was diagnosed with adrenocortical carcinoma - a very rare and aggressive cancer - at the age of 3. After a very difficult 28 month battle, Jacob passed away and was completely healed in Heaven on June 12, 2006 - changing our lives forever. He was only 6 years old - but his courage, grace and strength made a lasting impact on those who knew him and he continues to inspire us all. He touched many lives with his contagious smile and silliness and he will live in our hearts forever. Jacob taught us all to FROG (Fully-Rely-On-God) and he showed us that each day is a gift and we must celebrate LIFE, walk in FAITH, hang onto HOPE, LOVE deeply and BELIEVE ! He taught us all to live, love, laugh and always take time to DANCE! He was a most precious gift from God, a miracle, a hero - the most Amazing Jacob. You can read the story of our son on his website . . .Amazing Jacob
15 comments:
Looks like a fun day at the pumpkin patch! I love all of the Halloween shirts :) What are the kids going to be for Halloween?
I love all the pictures, they are making me shed some happy tears. I am just so happy for you guys.
The boy's are getting so big, and I think Allie get prettier everyday. You all look so happy.
What a perfect family ! Everyone looks so "good" in the pumpkin patch.
That Allie is going to run before you know it ! She is a little wind-up doll !
We're waiting for the costumes . . .
Love,
Sandy
Atlanta
I am so happy for you all. Thanks, Heather, for sharing your blessings with all of us!
Jackie
Cute,cute pictures of all your little "punkins" in the pumpkin patch. Looks like a good time was had by all. The family picture is beautiful, as usual. You guys should all be models!!
Glad you're having happy times. Enjoy every minute. Blessings to you all.
Hi! The pictures are absolutely wonderful and that pumpkin is truly perfect! Have a lovely evening.
Smile :)
Beautiful family! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
How adorable! The boys look so handsome and the princess is just cute as ever!
What wonderful pictures and update! I am so sorry to hear about Donnie's Uncle passing and I will be keeping all of the family in my prayers. I will also particularly be in prayer on the 2nd. I am sure Brandon is going to come through this with flying colors. Thank you for continuing to share your life with us; I don't know what i'd do without my Duckworth fix!
For Prayer Support:
www.asherandjacobsfriends.com
My two little miracle nephews:
www.caringbridge.org/visit/asherandjacob
Oh I love the new pics!
Praying!
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
Love all the "Pumpkin" pics! Thanks so much for sharing-I love both of Allie's Halloween outfits as well as the boys shirts. I am also anxiously waiting for the costume photos! So happy for your family-the smiles say it all!
Tracy P.
www.pricelessjourney.blogspot
Allie is definitely growing up! What a cutie. I'm amazed at how tall the boys are getting! You have such a beautiful family. It looks like the pumpkin patch trip was a blast. Thanks for always sharing so many great pictures!
What a fun time at the pumpkin patch! I just LOVE this time of year...
Beautiful family... full of blessings... and one special angel that I am sure is there with you in heart.
I forgot to say in the previous post... those bubbles the boys are walking through are too cool!! What fun!!
Love and FROG!!
Sarah and Sophie~Bug
I love looking at the pictures! You have beautiful children, both here and in heaven. Looking at your pictures gives me hope that next year I might get some pumpkin patch pictures with our new little one from Guatemala (if we aren't still in PGN :). Oh, I had to laugh at the picture where Allie is barefoot...our daughter loves to run around barefoot which is a HUGE no-no in Guatemala. I just know they would have a fit if they saw her doing it.
love, love, love all the pictures and all the festivities. You are all such an amazing family and you seem to have boundless energy.
Is it just me or are Brandon and Devin looking more alike lately? I never have trouble telling them apart but they seemed to look more alike in these photos than usual!
The outfits, the kids, the grandparents, your family....all beautiful. Thank you for continuing to share them with us.
Leeann
niccofive.blogspot.com
Post a Comment