Several months ago I set up a Prayer Request Page so that we can pray for each other. The page continues to receive several prayer requests each week and there are so many children and families that need to be lifted up and encouraged. I ask that you please visit the prayer page today and join me in praying for those listed - especially our friends - Jessica Rose - who is in the PICU in NYC - Sydney - who is at Sloan in NYC awaiting treatment plan options and Julian (www.carepages.com - password juliansworld.) - who did not get good scan results.
Ending with a short devotional called the "Circle of Prayer" by Lydia Harris . . .
"During a personal or family crisis, around-the-clock prayers build a solid wall of protection. Prayers also comfort the family.
A prayer circle can be used for any crisis, not only a medical one. As we band together in prayer, we show God we are serious about our concern, and we appeal to God Almighty, the source of power, to provide help for the person in need. Then later, together we rejoice in God’s answers, no matter what the outcome."
“But my eyes are fixed on You, O Sovereign LORD; in You I take refuge”
Psalm 141:8



5 comments:
Consider it done Heather!...as we know prayer is the best gift we can give. Jessica sure has fought hard.
Love and Hugs..
Heather--I don't know if you (or readers of your blog) know about it, but there's another amazing prayer site for caringbridge/carepage kids and adults. The site is http://asherandjacobsfriends.com/Prayer-Requests.php
Just thought I'd share with you guys :-)
What a wonderful reminder, Heather. Thank you! :) I will be sure to check that out on a regular basis. I have really been blessed to read your blog updates on your lovely children. They are ALL so precious. I remember you did Jacob's Stocking last year... are you going to do something similar this year for Christmas? I'm sure you'd get a lot of faithful followers ready to fill that stocking again! :)
much love from NJ
Jody
Praying right now.
Deuteronomy 31:8 And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.
Thanks for letting us know about Jessica!!!
Our family continue's to rejoice with you, and we lift you up in prayer too!!
Post a Comment