Monday, November 19, 2007

Some Holiday Fun


CLICK HERE for a good laugh . . .


Donnie and I had too much fun playing with this site and the boys thought it was hysterical! They laughed so hard they had tears running down their face.

Laughter . . . truly the best medicine for the heart.

You can go HERE or HERE to make your own and have some fun! :)


Blessings and smiles to all . . .


Thanks for the beautiful headbands, Loydeth!
I love them!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!!!!!

So cute and so much fun! My best friend sent me the link of the elfyourself she created of me. I always have my tongue out in pictures, so she thought it would be comical to send this out to everyone! Therefore, I figured I would share it, too, so everyone else could have a giggle!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9548859389

Have a lovely day!

Smile :)

Tracy said...

Hi Heather-
I loved watching your "elves" dance.
I went on and did it myself but now I can figure out how to link it to my blogger site as you did.
HELP??
Can you email me please?
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Tracy

Anonymous said...

You will pay dearly for that when they grow up, lol Too cute though!!!

Tracy said...

Heather-
Thanks for checking on me-my family thought it was a riot-we have tried with many of our extended family members faces (they will never know-lol)
I appreciate the comment and will pass on your birthday wishes to Carley.
keep Imagining!
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Heather,

That was so funny. My kids just kept saying do it to so and so, do it to them, i bet they would be funny. My husband even got a kick out of it. I bet he will try to do it tomorrow while I am at work. Wish I could be a fly on the wall in our office tomorrow. Thanks for sharing.

Kelly

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that I can pray for you!
Philippians 1:2-4 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,

Anonymous said...

We all have so much to be thankful for....your kids are simply beautiful (all 5 of them). I'm giving special thanks to all of the special caringbridge families that I've had the privlege to "know" this year. Your family and your amazing Jacob have brought so much awareness in my life and I'm just grateful...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Kim Magnan and family

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather --

I have been following your amazing and beautiful family for a long time, but have never signed in before. The Elf Yourself was just too funny. I had to try it myself. Your kids might get a kick out of it because I used my dogs' photos.

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9558952405

All the best,
Denise L.