Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Card Bloopers!

The annual Christmas card picture . . . so hard to get with 4 kids and a dog! Can I tell you that Donnie and I literally dance with glee when we FINALLY get a good enough picture to put on our card! Here are the pictures that DIDN'T make it on the Christmas card this year . . .

Wrinkle-nosed smile on Allie and the dog not looking!


Still can't get Minnie to look!
I loved this pic - but Kyle's eyes are closed and Minnie looks scared to death!
I loved both of these, too, but Devin has that pained "do I have to take another picture" smile on his face!

And Elmo got in this picture!


We did get a picture - after much singing, dancing and begging!
I'll share it soon!





8 comments:

Nicole said...

LOL! I have so many bloopers from our Christmas picture's at a studio!!! My oldest son is notorious for that "pained" smile...

♥Kelly♥ said...

Heather, you and Donnie must be the most patient people ever. I cannot imagine my husband and I attempting Christmas pictures with our 2 children .... let alone 3 boys, a baby girl,and a dog!! But the bloopers are adorable, can't wait to see the real deal.

God bless you guys, wishing you a very merry Christmas and a blessed 2008.

Carmen said...

Heather,
I love all the pictures, i can't wait to see the one you choose for your card. I will be mailing Jacob's stocking stuffer tomorrow, I hope you get it by Christmas Eve.Heather I don't worry about my blog, but I don't have the traffic you do.I know that the internet is not 100% safe and you can never be to careful when it comes to your family's safety.I hope you all have the Mmerriest Chritmas ever, I know princess Allie will.
Carmen

snekcip said...

I meant to tell you LOVE THE CHRISTMAS CARD BLOOPERS!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE "CHOSEN" PHOTO

Anonymous said...

Devin and Minnie both laid me out !
How tolerant can you be ?! Loved every photo except Allie looking frozen and half-asleep ! What a trooper she is.

Love,
Sandy Diercks
Atlanta

Liz from Maryland said...

Heather,
The Christmas card blooper photos are precious. You have such a beautiful family! I'm going to be away for a couple of weeks so I wanted to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years.
Can hardly wait to see the picture that you chose for this year and all the pictures that you will be taking over the holidays.I know that Allie was sent by a very special angel and it's so wonderful to see how she fits right in with your family.
Sending love and hugs.

Jodee said...

Adorable pictures. I can't wait to see the one you picked.

Vicki said...

Love the pictures and if these are the bad ones, I can't wait to see the good ones!!! We've had our share of Christmas bloopers of the years, too! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas. I know you guys are going to have a blast watching Allie experience her first Christmas and yet I'm sure there will be sadness too as you miss "Amazing Jacob". Praying God's blessings on you.