I just want to thank you all so much for all the donations coming in for JACOB'S STOCKING! I finally went to pick up my mail at the UPS store and we had so many packages that the guy had to help me carry them to the car - YAY! I am so thankful for the support! This project certainly helps us get through the Christmas season and I am humbled yet again by your generosity! I will post pictures soon of all the wonderful donations!
Someone asked if there is a deadline to send in the items . . . and there isn't! I will probably donate all the items after the Christmas break which is Jan.8th. But any items received after that will still be accepted and donated. Many, many thanks!!!
Also - there are 3 new posts below! I finally had time to update today - Allie is taking a long nap! :)
Have a fabulous week!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
The photos are wonderful thank you for sharing. I can relate to not being able to get the perfect shot. I give you credit for having the dog in the photo too. I haven't had the patience for that in years. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.
Heather, your family is precious. Thank you for sharing yourselves with us.
Hope you have a great day,
God bless,
Loriann
I think that is a SMART thing to do! I'm a longtime Jacob fan and just love the DUCKWORTH family at a whole! You have taught me how to laugh louder, love harder and dont sweat the small stuff!! I wish your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Heather, I've been following your site since I found it almost two years ago. Your FAITH continues to inspire me to trust in the Lord ALWAYS! Thank you for always ending in scripture. You have a beautiful family and one very special ANGEL.
Hi Heather,
Just wanted to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas! We are doing well here in Canada, but definitely miss Florida. Thank you for sharing your wonderful family with us, I continue to be inspired by every post.
God Bless,
The Daly Family
Wow! That is very exciting. I am so glad you received so many donations, and I enjoyed sending donations this year.
I love the pictures.. I'm sure Jacob is looking down and smiling right along with you...
Heather, I have followed your family for probably a couple of years now (started following through your caring bridge site), what an inspiraton you all are. I find myself reading your entries for motivation, your faith is amazing! Thanks for allowing us to a chance to know your family. I think your blog tracking is a great idea. My daughter has a cb site and I've noticed they now have a way to see who has visited the cb sites as well. Having a caringbridge site has been wonderful for our family, and we haven't had any problems w/ worrisome guestbook messages. It has allowed us to see there are many wonderful people in this world! I hope your family has a wonderful holiday season.
Love, Christy Newman
www.caringbridge.org/visit/chloenewman
Heather,
I loved the pictures! I'm so glad you received so many gifts for Jacob's stocking. You might not recognize me in the card I sent to ya'll from my class picture last year...I've lost almost 60 pounds and am feeling great! I think after each child, I just kept gaining more and more weight! :(
I didn't have my 2nd grade class collect books this year in time for Christmas so I sent the gift card instead, but I would like to do it again after the holidays so you can take them to the hospitals again this summer. I hope this is okay. Maybe we can beat collecting 30 books next semester and set a new record! :)
Have a Magical Christmas and a Blessed 2008!!
Love and FROG,
Kelly May
Heather, I too have been following your family for over two years. I rarely post a comment but love reading all about your "goings on". You are so eloquent in writing and I admire your spiritual committment. You can tell by reading all the comments from the gang of us in cyberspace that we all feel the same way. I do appreciate the need for safety. It's sad but nevertheless, a reality.
Take care of yourself, and your wonderful family and thank you for letting me be a part of it. Also, have a happy holiday and all the best in the coming year!
Hi. I have been following your story for a while. I found you through another amazing mom of triplets - Kristin Smith. Jacob was an amazing boy! and so are the rest of his family. Jacob and your entire family have touched my life and made me a better person and mother (of 4 boys). Have a wonderful Christmas!
I created an account, so I can finally sign in. I have followed your story for a while (I have signed sometimes). I found you through another amazing mom of triplets - Kristin Smith. Jacob was and will always be an amazing little boy! and so is the rest of his family. Thank you for sharing your story and family. Jacob and your family have made me a better person and mom, to 4 boys. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Hi my name is laurie. I think I landed upon your site through a friend of mine's site links. I work at a camp for kids with cancer in the summers called Happiness is Camping in New Jersey (www.happinessiscamping.org). Anyway, thank you for sharing your family so openly and honestly.
I was sent this you tube video and after reading your site, it seems like something you might enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCdZwitrNoY
take good care.
Merry Christmas
laurie
Hi. My name is Amber I've been following your site since my cousin passed at 8mths of age from a brain tumor (Ben Reed) and was treated at St. Judes. I am always amazed at your strength from everything that you have endured and I come to check on you all often. You all have a Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment