Hello friends,
MAGICAL CHAOS!
That seems to be the best way to describe our Christmas! :)
We always wake up and let the kids find their gifts from Santa . . .
That seems to be the best way to describe our Christmas! :)
We always wake up and let the kids find their gifts from Santa . . .
Kyle had a very dinosaur Christmas . . .
Allie is rarely allowed to crawl through the kitchen - we usually have the gates up! But she snuck in there on Christmas morning and was so proud of herself! I love the look on her face and Minnie in the background.
Grandpa had bottle duty!
Here is Brandon - getting stacked by his presents - which he LOVES!
Devin
and of course Allie is right in the middle of it!
We let all the kids open their presents first and then the adults opened their gifts.
Rhonda, Uncle Kevin, my mom & George
Laughing at Grandmom
Poor Minnie was trying to find a place to lay!
I am so very thankful that Allie was HOME for her first Christmas! She certainly added some JOY to our celebrations. She is simply amazing and my whole family is so in love with this beautiful girl - who is definitely a ray of sunshine in our lives.
I just LOVE Christmas. I love spending time with family and friends. I love watching my children and feeling their excitement. I love eating Christmas cookies and singing Christmas carols. I love that it is a time of peace and hope and joy. I love that it is the birth of Jesus and I am so thankful he was sent to save us from our sins and give us HOPE. It is truly a magical time of year and I treasure every moment of the season. And although we certainly had our bittersweet moments of missing Jacob - we know that he is always with us in spirit - and it was definitely a Christmas filled with wonderful memories.
May the spirit of Christmas live in all of our hearts throughout the year!
Ending with a scripture . . .
"I'm never out of your sight. You know everything I'm going to say before I start the first sentence. I look behind me and you're there, then up ahead and you're there, too— your reassuring presence, coming and going. This is too much, too wonderful— I can't take it all in!
Psalm 139:4-6
Reassured by His presence,

Ending with a scripture . . .
"I'm never out of your sight. You know everything I'm going to say before I start the first sentence. I look behind me and you're there, then up ahead and you're there, too— your reassuring presence, coming and going. This is too much, too wonderful— I can't take it all in!
Psalm 139:4-6
Reassured by His presence,




15 comments:
What lovely pictures! It looks like you really had a good time!
Wonderful picture's Heather! Thanks for sharing! My favorite is the one with Jacob's picture's in the backround :)
I am so glad your Christmas was magical. Allie looks as if she has been with you from birth - she knows no different. The excitement in their eyes is truly evident. Oh to be a child again and see the world with such a different view. My God bless your family and keep you.
I have so enjoyed all of your pictures! It has been a real privilege to watch your boys and your little Allie grow up.
Thank you for sharing your Christmas with us!
Leeann
niccofive.blogspot.com
Hi! I am so glad Christmas was amazing for your family! The pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas are wonderful- especially with Jacob in the background! :)
Smile :)
Heather! These photos are great. It looks like your Christmas was wonderful. It's so nice to see an update. Have a wonderful 2008!
Christmas through the eyes of a child!! The pictures were wonderful!!! I loved the expression on the kids faces!! I come from a large family and extended family as well. I can remember being covered w/wrapping paper up to our necks on Christmas morning. I can vividly remember ALL the cousins getting together at the "kids table" and laughing to out stomachs hurt!!! Thanks for bringing back wonderful memories of Christmas Past!!
Hi, Heather. As always, I love the pictures! I'm so glad you all had a memorable Christmas. I hope your vacation was wonderful too! My friends who are adopting from Guatemala are there now visiting their new son and daughter! Sophia is 3 months and Tradd is 5 months. We are praying they are home by Easter! Blessings to you all.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful Christmas pictures. Looks like everyone had a great time. My favorite picture is the one with Jacob in the background.
Sending love and hugs.
Beautiful pictures! My daughter used to have that same light up stacking ring game that Allie got. She loved it and got a lot of use out of it. We just recently put it away. Happy New Year!
Loved all of your photos. I was a bit stressed looking at the chaos! Glad you all had fun.
Allie is getting so big, and more beautiful each day.
Happy New Year
I meant to post a comment to this post but accidentally posted it in the Christmas Eve post. Take a look for an amazing story about a mother's love...and one who needs prayers for her and her 1 lb. daughter.
Looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday!! Love the pics, especially the one with the photo of Jacob in the background. The picture of Allie and Minnie in the kitchen is priceless; it looks like:
Allie---Ha, less than a year old and I DID it!!!! I got in!
Minnie---Allie, why did I listen to you? Now we're both gonna be in trouble. Maybe if I lay low, they won't see me......
Heheh......Cute pics all the way around!!!
Love,
Carolein and Family
I thought my house was busy at Christmas but I think you have me beat!! Oh how wonderful it is to celebrate with family and friends. It truly is magical. Thank you for taking the time to show us the pictures of all the FUN!
I love your Christmas pictures. We always have a small Christmas gathering, just myself, my husband and my son. Looking at your pics I wish I had a huge Christmas gathering to go to one year. It looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment