

"Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
Franklin P. Jones


"So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do,
I'm bankrupt without love.
I'm bankrupt without love.
Love never gives up.
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn't want what it doesn't have.
Love doesn't strut,
Doesn't have a swelled head,
Doesn't force itself on others,
Isn't always "me first,"
Doesn't fly off the handle,
Doesn't keep score of the sins of others,
Doesn't revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end.
Love never dies."
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
The Message
Doesn't have a swelled head,
Doesn't force itself on others,
Isn't always "me first,"
Doesn't fly off the handle,
Doesn't keep score of the sins of others,
Doesn't revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end.
Love never dies."
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
The Message
WOW . . . after reading this scripture I realize that LOVE is harder than I thought. Yet isn't it amazing that God loves each of us this way - everyday - no matter what! I am so thankful for God's love.
And today especially my heart is so grateful for
wet sloppy kisses
hand-made Valentine's Day cards
boxes of chocolates
bear hugs
heart cookies
sweet little voices saying "I Love You, Momma"
5 beautiful children
and a husband that I love more everyday.
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!
May your day be filled with hugs, kisses, and lots of LOVE!



7 comments:
I have had trouble posting for some reason, but am going to try one more time!
Happy Valentine's Day to a fmaily that is so full of love it spills over and spreads joy to all who are privileged to know them - even us virtual friends!
I always love to check you blog. You always have the greatest pictures. Your family is so cute! And Allie! She is gorgeous! Happy Valentines!
One of my favorite scriptures. Happy Valentine's Day!
What a beautiful entry. You and your family are truly inspirational.
This is a fabulous V-Day post! Allie's tutu is adorable too!
Happy Valentine's Day to one of my favorite families in blogland!
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! I love all the pictures of everybody in their red. I hope the boys had a nice day at school. Its always a fun day for the kids..I seem to love the day too. :)...Something so very special about it.
We are so very lucky to be able to celebrate with people we "LOVE".
Love and Hugs..
OOOPS! Happy Late Valentine's Day!! I'm not sure how I could be late telling that to the family I love so much! Who needs a special day to tell you all that?! I hope you and Donnie had a special night! Hugs and kisses to all my sweet children in the Duckworth house!
Post a Comment