Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Easter!



Hello friends,

My in-laws are in town - so we are having a fun, but busy week! I have so many things I want to write about . . . so many updates swirling around in my head - but no time to write them all down - too busy enjoying life. :) But I do have a few minutes while my in-laws are picking the boys up from school and Allie is napping to share some of my favorite Easter pics of the kids that we took this week . . .




And we did pics of Allie in her Easter dress! Baby Girl was in such a good mood and was such a ham that day so I got a ton of GREAT pictures. Here are a few of my favorites and I'll share some more next week.










Hopefully I'll have time next week to share more than just pictures. And even though I haven't had time to visit many blogging buddies this week, please know that I hope you all have a very Happy Easter with your families. May you truly celebrate the reason for the season . . . I am just so thankful for JESUS! May you soak in the love, hope and joy that only comes from God!

Ending with a scripture . . .

"He has delivered us from the power of darkness and translated us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins."
COLOSSIANS 1:13-14

"The blood of Jesus -- representing the giving of His life --was the payment for your freedom. You should give bold testimony to the
power of the precious Blood of Jesus. It is what has set you free!"
Churchforall.org

Because of Him,


32 comments:

Our Family of 5 said...

My gosh she is just the cutest darn thing! And then gorgeous boys!!

Sherri said...

Heather, Love the pictures! Your children are so very beautiful :-)

Happy Easter!

Love, Sherri

www.caringbridge.org/oh/kara

Tonya said...

Oh, such SWEET BABIES! I hope to get ours out tomorrow to get some new pics. They change so quickly don't they?

Have a WONDERFUL Easter and enjoy your company!

Love You!

Jodee said...

Adorable Easter pictures of the kids!

I hope you have a very blessed Easter too!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

What sweet...sweet pictures!!!

Enjoy your week with your family, and have an amazing Easter.

Reba said...

Heather, have you ever thought of being a photographer? Your pictures always take my breath away. I love them all. I hope you have a wonderful time with family and a VERY happy Easter.
Reba

Anonymous said...

As we head into Good Friday, think of the Savior and what He did on this day. Praying!
Romans 5:6-8 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Amy said...

Happy Easter to you too. I was just telling my son about how cool it was that Jesus loved us enough to die for us.
That baby girl of your is beautiful!! She always puts a smile on my face. The boys are handsome too.

Bobbi said...

Great pics as usual. Seeing them always brightens my day.

Glad you are having a great time with your in-laws. I get the whole WAY busy thing.

Enjoy your first Easter with Allie. What fun she will be!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Heather those pictures are SO GORGEOUS! Your boys are SO handsome (LOVE their polo colors) and of course Allie is absolutely beautiful!!!! HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!

Rohrbachs said...

Happy Easter to you all! You can not look at Alli and not smile! Those big smiles she gives are soooo cute!!
God Bless ! The Rohrbach family!

Unknown said...

What awesome pictures! You are quite the talented photographer. Enjoy your company and have a wonderful, Happy Easter!!
love, Janet DeRosier and family

Liz from Maryland said...

Your pictures are absolutely wonderful! Allie is so adorable and seems like such a happy little girl especially when she is with her brothers. Bet cha that she gives them a run for their money.
Hope that you have a very Happy
Easter!
Sending love and hugs,

Liz Unger
Arnold, Md.

Mom Of 3 said...

What beautiful pictures. She is such a cutie. And the boys are so handsome. You have a great looking family.

Sarah said...

Happy Easter!!! I just LOVE all your pictures of your beautiful children!

Enjoy the blessings of the season! Hugs to all of you!

Christina said...

What gorgeous pictures- everything about them! Have a wonderful Easter!
Christina

Amy S. said...

Happy Easter to Everyone! Everyone looks ready for Easter. All the colors are so cheerful and radiant...and our baby girl looks delicious as always. :) Tell Grandmom Happy Easter too! She is so lucky to live so close to all her grandchildren!

Love and Hugs..

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say I Love the Easter Dress--gorgeous!! Of course, the little precious in the dress is loved more!

So grateful for His gift to us! It is the most amazing thing!!!! We will see Jacob again, because Jesus sacrificed himself for us, so that we may have everlasting life with Him in the Kingdom of God. I LOVE JESUS!! I Love Jacob!! And I love you, my friends! What a joyous time of year!

In my mind's eye, I see those indescribably beautiful blue eyes and that sparkling smile sitting beside his easter basket. What a wonderful gift you gave us, too. :)

A very Blessed Easter to the Duckworth Family!!!!!

melanie, aka Mo said...

First let me say, I think I have met my match in the "number of photos taken" category. You and I may have to have our cameras surgically removed from our faces one day... but until then! Lovin keeping up with the boys and now baby girl. Again... can't get enough of those baby girl clothes. How bout you? I mean, polos in different colors or monogrammed shamrock dresses?! No contest! We should be finding out the sex of our new bundle next week! Melanie, aka Jake's Aunt Mo

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!

Happy Easter!!

Julia D. Photography said...

Does Alli ever cry? She is just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to all of you !

Love,
Sandy

Atlanta
adiercks@aol.com

Susan said...

Happy Easter Heather and the MOST AMAZING Duckworth Family!!!

Loved all the pictures, outfits, colors, what can I say? Heather, you know how to take pictures!!

And you have the MOST beautiful children to take them of!

So blessed your in laws are there and you guys are just busy enjoying life.

Don't worry about stopping by, I just love knowing you are with your boys,(and precious Allie) happy and staying BUSY.

Blessings to you all. We have so much to be thankful for, Jesus is ALIVE, and one day soon we'll all be with Him in Glory!

Blessings♥

Tim said...

As usual, sweet, sweet, sweet!
Happy Easter from our family to yours!

Tracie

Anonymous said...

Vivit! He lives! Saying extra prayers on this special day.
Luke 24:44-47 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Carmen said...

Heather I love all the pictures. The first one is my favorite, it's such a good picture of your beautiful children. I love the way Allie curls her toes, so sweet. Have a great Easter.
Carmen

Rachel said...

Beautiful pictures! Thank you for the prayers. He is risen!

snekcip said...

LOVE THE EASTER PICS!! The pastel colors are simply gorgeous on them!! Allie is just too precious in that EASTER BONNETT!!! I have to agree w/the "melanie" above, I'm an avid picture taker as well! I keep my camera in my purse at all times!! Poor Bree will think I have a THIRD EYE OR SOMETHING!

I know you are enjoying the in-laws!! I know your Easter was simply beautiful! I can't wait to see ALL the pics of your beautiful kids and I KNOW a pic of AMAZING JACOB will accompany these as well!
Have a wonderful week!!

Kelley said...

It looks like you had a bright and beautiful Easter! Your pictures are wonderful (as usual), I can't help but smile when I look at them...

Kelley

Becca said...

What a beautiful message, as usual! Want to know what I noticed? Your kids are in short sleeves! It snowed today in KY!!!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Mamasita said...

The pictures are absolutely beautiful!!

BTW - I just started by own blog - it is still a newborn. ;-). I put this site under "My Favorite Links," I hope that is okay.

www.earleydays.blogspot.com

Lelia Chealey said...

She is so precious!!! I can just hear her laughing! The boys are adorable too! Thanks for sharing such sweet pictures.
Blessings,
Lelia