HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY Dear Duckworth family. I follow you daily but don't get to comment often. I so enjoy all of your entries! Much love, Janet DeRosier
Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Of course I love the pictures! I wish both of my kids would cooperate with the camera. The big one has a severe aversion to cameras!! :) Heard it's getting hot down your way. ;) Have a great day tomorrow!
Duckworth Family, I love your blog! I first learned of your family through Amazing Jacob but have never commented. You have a beautiful family and I can tell you are surrounded by much love, peace & happiness. I'm very new to this blog thing but I am so curious to know where you find the holiday related pictures for your header?
LOVE THE CLOVER!! MY "CLOVERS" are WAY TOO BIG NOW, But my "one little" clover wouldn't lay there for a HOT SECOND. So I opted for the "LEPRECHAUN" in her ST PADDY'S HAT (that was a chore just getting her to keep it on). This kid has got "more arms" than an OCTUPUS when it comes to putting something on her head, she just has to see "what is the New CONTRAPTION" she has on her head now!Wow the lengths I go through to get the "perfect shot" LOL! I'm trying to con her into some bunny ears, I think the photo will have to be a "sleeping bunny"!
Know that I'm here praying right now! Psalms 20:6 Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.
Our dinosaur loving, 11 year old math wiz who has the sweetest heart. He loves Star Wars & learning about pre-historic life. He wants to be a paleontologist when he grows up.
Our frog-catching, bug-loving 9-year old nature boy who is laid-back and easy-going. Always has a smile on his face and loves to be outside!
Our baseball-loving 9 year old who enjoys all things sports. Slightly mischievous, neat freak who is very responsible and is the best helper ever.
Our fearless, beautiful 2 year old baby girl who is into everything and talks non-stop. She loves Elmo, baby dolls, Dora fruit snacks and playing outside. She was adopted from Guatemala and came home August 2007 - filling our lives with much JOY.
May 27, 2000 - June 12, 2006 Forever in our Hearts
Our son, Jacob was diagnosed with adrenocortical carcinoma - a very rare and aggressive cancer - at the age of 3. After a very difficult 28 month battle, Jacob passed away and was completely healed in Heaven on June 12, 2006 - changing our lives forever. He was only 6 years old - but his courage, grace and strength made a lasting impact on those who knew him and he continues to inspire us all. He touched many lives with his contagious smile and silliness and he will live in our hearts forever. Jacob taught us all to FROG (Fully-Rely-On-God) and he showed us that each day is a gift and we must celebrate LIFE, walk in FAITH, hang onto HOPE, LOVE deeply and BELIEVE ! He taught us all to live, love, laugh and always take time to DANCE! He was a most precious gift from God, a miracle, a hero - the most Amazing Jacob. You can read the story of our son on his website . . .Amazing Jacob
20 comments:
Happy St. Patrick's Day.
Lauren
Great pictures. Maybe you should take up photography!!
How do you get Allie to lay there for the four leaf clover pics. Reese moves before I can turn the camera on!!!
I love your four leaf clover!
You have such a wonderful family.
Heather they are all just beautiful, Allie just has the sweetest smile ever. Have a great week.
Carmen
Your pictures are lovely!
What a fun idea! I'm sure lovin' my new bloggy friends/sisters in CHRIST.
I thought that was a sweet post about your Mom. Our GOD is a MIGHTY GOD INDEED!!!
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY Dear Duckworth family. I follow you daily but don't get to comment often. I so enjoy all of your entries!
Much love, Janet DeRosier
What sweet, SWEET faces! They always make me smile.
What great pictures! Happy St. Patricks Day!
Adorable pictures! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!! Of course I love the pictures! I wish both of my kids would cooperate with the camera. The big one has a severe aversion to cameras!! :) Heard it's getting hot down your way. ;) Have a great day tomorrow!
Love and FROG,
me
Happy St. Paddy's Day Heather! Love your beautiful four leaf clover!
You always have the best photos!! Beautiful as always.
Happy St. Patricks Day!... a day late!
I love all the sweet pictures of everyone in green. So cute and gee...everyone is growing!
Love and Hugs..
Duckworth Family,
I love your blog! I first learned of your family through Amazing Jacob but have never commented. You have a beautiful family and I can tell you are surrounded by much love, peace & happiness.
I'm very new to this blog thing but I am so curious to know where you find the holiday related pictures for your header?
Much Love,
Janet Lenz
Happy St Patty's Day! The kids look so good in green! I think I could actually hear Allie laughing in one of the pictures!
Love,
Jennifer
LOVE THE CLOVER!! MY "CLOVERS" are WAY TOO BIG NOW, But my "one little" clover wouldn't lay there for a HOT SECOND. So I opted for the "LEPRECHAUN" in her ST PADDY'S HAT (that was a chore just getting her to keep it on). This kid has got "more arms" than an OCTUPUS when it comes to putting something on her head, she just has to see "what is the New CONTRAPTION" she has on her head now!Wow the lengths I go through to get the "perfect shot" LOL! I'm trying to con her into some bunny ears, I think the photo will have to be a "sleeping bunny"!
Hope you had a wonderful St Paddy's day!!
I love the green! Your kids are adorable no matter the color they wear! Blessings.
You have the happiest blog I have ever seen!! Seriously, you can't look at all those precious people and not smile!!
I have something for you at my blog so hop over when you get a chance......
Take Care,
Kelley
Know that I'm here praying right now!
Psalms 20:6 Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.
Post a Comment