The piles of laundry aren't quite as high . . . so I have a few minutes to share some of my favorite pictures from our Spring Break. We truly had just the BEST time and lots of special memories were made. Baby Girl did great and had so much fun. She just squealed with delight at everything and watching her just added to our JOY. And the boys had a blast - you can just see the happiness in their smiles. Spending time with my family is by far my greatest joy in life!
Allie & Grandpa
My Beach Beauty
Some pics at Busch Gardens
Allie just LOVED Spongebob - even though she does not watch the show!
She went running right up to him and was completely fascinated.
I just love this picture of Allie & Donnie!
She loves to ride on his shoulders - but always leans over to look at him.
Below is a slideshow with video clips and all the pictures from our Spring Break - but I have to warn you - it's long - about 9 minutes! So if you have a few minutes to spare - ENJOY! We sure did! :)
Ending with a scripture . . .
"Let us rejoice and be happy!"
Revelation 19:7





21 comments:
Heather,
I am so glad that you all had a wonderful Spring Break. I loved the video that you did of the kids. Allie is such a character, she has so many different faces and such a sweet laugh. I know that you could just eat her up daily.
The boys are looking more and more like Donnie every time I see a picture of them together. What handsome men you have in your family.
Glad that you are all back safe and sound and that the laundry is not so piled anymore.
Take care and FROG,
In Him,
Kelly
Heather,
I loved all the pictures and the video. It was a nice break for me. I laughed watching Allie in the water. I love the way she squeals. She is so precious and so happy, you can see it in all her pictures. I got tears in my eyes when I heard the last song, I Love Rock-n-Roll, Jacob's song. I'll have to let Gracie watch it tomorrow. She loves the videos. She watched Allie saying everybodys name 3 times, she loved it.Have a good week.
Carmen
I'm tired out so I am going to save the video for tomorrow- however, I had to drop a quick note to let you know that I agree with you...that picture of Donnie and Allie is totally precious!
Leeann
Glad you had such a great time!
Praying right now!
Psalms 73:24-26 Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
I love the pictures...and the bathing suit and matching hat! I have the hardest time finding modest cute bathing suits for my little girls. The boys are just beaming, and that beach is a beautiful sight. It looks like you had a wonderful time as a family; I am sure you had someone special looking over you this week.
Reba
Looks like so much fun!! You are all so good at family time. Your children are very lucky.
Allie as always is just a delight to see. Her personality shines through. Your Dad looks pretty proud of her.
The cardinal pics always hit me right in the gut. He is always there with you.
I love the video!!! With all the clips of listening to Allie as the ocean touches her, and the boys going surfing, so cute!! I love the last song too! Great choice :)
The picture of Allie & Donny is PRICELESS!!! I actually laughed out loud when I saw it! She just spreads joy everywhere, doesn't she! Do me a favor and pinch one of those yummy little thighs please!
Love,
J
I Just Love how you guys embrace Life and Live it to the Fullest! I know Jacob is so proud of his family, you are Living Just like he did!
The pictures are wonderful, All of your kids are absolutely Beautiful, and growing so fast, they are growing into very handsome little guys, and your princess is precious, what a spoiled little girl with all those guys lovin on her and protecting her :) I Love it! I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful Spring break, I know you are sad it's over, but think positive,(I know you do!) Summer is almost here :) YEAH!
I hope you get caught up on the not so fun part of it all, laundry. Since I've had Addi, now with 3 kids, that is all I do it seems like, Laundry, Yuck, but I wouldn't trade this Joy for anything.
Hope you are having a Joyful day.
Much Love to you all.
Audra
Thanks Heather for giving us a peek into your week!!
You truly have a BEAUTIFUL family!!!
Kim~
I have been reading your site since Jacob was sick. You are truly an amazing women! :) I enjoy checking your blog to see how things are going! Your kids are growing so fast and sweet Allie is the cutest thing! I noticed that her hair is ALWAYS done... Where do you get her hair things? I'm glad that your family had a great Spring Break!
Megan
love the pics (esp/of Donnie/Allie) how sweet is that!!! I haven't had the chance to watch the video yet! I know it will be beautiful!! Glad to see you guys had a wonderful time!!
They just could not be any cuter!!!!! So glad you had fun. Angel
Thanks for sharing...almost like we were there (except for the cold weather we were experiencing!) Everyone looks great...I love the pic of Allie and daddy.
Heather, your family is beautiful. It looks like you had a wonderful Spring Break. I've commented a few times but now that I have my own blog, it will be easier to remember my user name and password to sign more often. LOL! Which beach did you go to? The water is gorgeous. I'd love to take my children for some beach pictures.
Stephanie
My gosh sometimes Devin really looks like Jacob, especially the pic with Allie, and the one in the pool reminds me of a similar pic of Jacob. Your family is gorgeous and you really are a living example of what can happen when you CHOOSE to be happy!
Know that I'm still praying!
Jonah 2:2 And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.
It looks like you had a fabulous spring break! I love all of the pictures but I especially love the picture of Allie peeking around at her Daddy!
Adorable!!!!!
Looks like they had so much fun!! And them boys and them eyes. They are so blue. They are all going to be lady killers. You will be fighting the girls off of them! And sweet Miss Allie always looks adorable and she is always dressed so cute!!
Heather... I hope this won't post twice... it didn't appear to "take" the first time. Here goes AGAIN....
love, love, LOVE those pics from spring break! Your children are BEAUTIFUL! That pic of little Allie is just GORGEOUS! (In the white) and her little face??? She's just ADORABLE!
My boys were standing here while I was looking at your pictures... Gabe saw the one of Allie making "the face" and he said, "AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW." (He's like his Mama - he'd LOVE to have a baby girl of our own)
Speaking of... I get to baby-sit our little Allie today. Allie Grace should be here in just a bit. I'm SO EXCITED! (It'll be our first time to keep her)
You guys have an AMAZING weekend!
Love you
Post a Comment