

No, I can't take credit for this graphic, either! But I sure do love it - absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much, Zhohn, for adding just the right scripture to our cardinal picture. I was wondering what I could use for WFW when you left this graphic so it was perfect timing! I can't thank you enough - it is just wonderful.
Mourning is a life-long process. I will always grieve for Jacob. My heart will always hurt, tears will always fall and I will always miss him. But each time grief attacks, I am comforted . . . embraced by God's love, wrapped in His peace and filled with His hope. God is so faithful! And although I may grieve in this life-time . . . God's comfort and love are eternal!
For more Word-Filled Wednesday posts, please visit 160 Acre Woods.



14 comments:
Beautiful!! I just love your WORD FILLED WEDNESDAY!! They give me such inspiration!!!! That CARDINAL is GORGEOUS!!! Jacob is even more AMAZING in the splendor of GOD'S most delicate creatures. W
You are right Heather, God's Love and comfort Are Eternal, and so is the presence of our Loved ones. I know your arms ache for Jacob, but I am Thanking God for His gift, so that you can hold Jacob Forever when you get home.
Missing Jacob with you.
Much Love,
Audra
Oh...bless your sweet heart Heather. What a beautiful picture and scripture verse.
Blessings to you today.
Kim~
beautiful post.. my heart cries for you.. as a mother I can only imagine the grief youve gone through. One of my close friends lost her daughter when she turned 6; was hit by a car and that was something that I grieve over as she was like a daughter to me...
God Bless.
Heather, This is such a beautiful picture with such a great verse. It is such a blessing to know that God is there to comfort even thru some of our most difficult journeys in life.
This is an encouraging verse and a beautiful photo. God's love IS eternal!!!
The graphic and verse are special indeed! We fix our eyes on what is not seen. That is where our Hope is.
Blessings..
Oh I had no idea you were going to post the picture. It seems to me that a cardinal or a frog appears each time your family is out together and I just thought that verse was perfect.
May your family be blessed today, and always.
Zhohn
your faith is simply inspiring...I can't imagine...but the peace that radiates out from here is nothing short of a breath from heaven....
The cardinal brought memories for me..my gram collected them and whenever I see one I think of her...
Praying peace fills your heart all the days of your life....
lori
I can't imagine the loss you have suffered. The way you bring Jacob with you in everything you do always amazes me.
Happy belated birthday to Kyle. I am glad he had a good day.
I just can't put into words what your words mean to me Heather. I thought of you as I wrote my post tonight. You are such an inspiration to me and so many others. You're awesome!
I love cardinals. I grew up in Iowa so got to see them all the time. No cardinals in CA, and now no cardinals in WA! I miss them! And what a special thing to do with this beautiful picture!
Continuing to pray for your family.
Psalm 73:23-26 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
What a beautiful post about your wonderful boy. Jacob is truly amazing in that he is still impacting this earth. I know that he forever changed me and I wish so much that you didn't have to mourn or grieve for him. I am thankful along side of you for the promise and hope that we will be re-united with him and our heavenly father someday. Blessings.
Post a Comment