
(Click on the picture to make it bigger)
I long for . . .
that child-like faith,
that honest, complete trust,
that humble attitude,
that child-like faith,
that honest, complete trust,
that humble attitude,
that endless hope,
that care-free joy,
that unconditional love,
that sense of wonder
that children have.
Our children are amazing teachers . . .
when we take the time to watch them & listen to them.
when we take the time to watch them & listen to them.
Yes, when I grow up -
I want to be just like a child!
And another graphic made by Zhohn that I had to share!
LOVE IT!

For more Word-Filled Wednesday posts, please visit
160 Acre Woods.
Have a word-filled day,





12 comments:
okay that is such an adorable smile!!!
I love the fact that being a mother, I get to re-learn being a child, kwim?
Thanks so much for sharing today!!
Oh I love the graphic your mom made!
What a wonderful scripture.
FROGing-
Zhohn
love it! I have been visiting you for a while and love seeing the blog and pictures. Beautiful kids......
Whoa! I need to take lessons from your mom. This is awesome! I love how Jacob and Allie are together. Great verse.
I hope you have a wonderful word-filled day!
How awesome..we shared similar sentiments..see my blog at http://sitahenderson.blogspot.com/2008/04/beauty-of-child.html
I do love your pics...have not yet learnt how to do all the photo stuff...but am getting there! be blessed.
Sita
i love the poem...and yes kids do teach us marvelous things in our lives sometimes...i can't wait to have to baby-sit and teach a 3 year old who's coming to America in 2 weeks =) hopefully i'll get to share my wonderful stories as well
Hi, Heather. Your mom really has quite a talent with graphics. And, the one with Allie holding the picture of Jacob is so precious. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so for sharing these with us!
Wow, such sweet photos and encouraging verses. I am reminded that we need to have child like faith! Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed day!
Your Mom is so talented, and I have always loved that psalm in the last picture.
Breaks my heart that this is the only way your precious daughter will know your amazing son....but oh what stories you'll have to tell her when she gets older!
Still praying!
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
Love the picture of baby girl holding Jacob's picture. She is so darling!
Heather,
I love both pictures and I think we do learn so much from children. They love so freely and see all the small things that we may not see. They get great joy from unexpected things. A perfect word- filled Wednesday.
Carmen
Post a Comment