Hello friends,
The theme for this weeks Favorite Foto Friday is . . .
Have a Ball!
Since I felt like I had recently shared a lot of pictures of the kids & their favorite things (Kyle's favorite is dinosaurs, Brandon's is climbing trees and bugs, Devin's is baseball and Allie's favorite is Elmo!) I thought I would just share pics of the kids playing ball. I thought this would be an easy one for me since we have balls everywhere in our house . . . kickballs, basketballs, baseballs, soccer balls, wiffle balls . . . well, you get the idea! :) But it was so hard for me to find pics to fit the theme. Apparently I don't take many pictures when the kids are playing with a ball! ;) But here are a few that I did find of my crew . . . having a ball!
Jacob about to catch the football while Devin watches!
I just love the look on their faces.
I just love the look on their faces.

Jacob

Devin up to bat!
This boy lives to play baseball - just LOVES it!
Brandon . . .
he just always has a smile on his face.
Kyle getting ready to catch the ball!
Allie loves playing with balls!
And this has to be one of my favorites of the boys playing football on the beach!
Of course, we all love playing football on the beach.

Yes, even Donnie & I have a ball! :)
"Life is meant to be lived."
-Eleanor Roosevelt
-Eleanor Roosevelt
And a few pictures of Baby Girl to share!
Here she is trying to escape! She just loves to go outside.
so this is what I see most of the day. :)
I just love these little arms reaching out to me!
I just love this new FROG hair clip . . .
Now if I can just get Allie to leave it in her hair because
apparently she loves it, too, and is completely fascinated with it.
To see more Favorite Foto Friday posts or link your own, please visit
Ending with a scripture . . .
"My cup overflows with blessings."
***************************
On a side-note, I hope that no one misunderstood my previous post! I do not mind at all if you all ask questions or e-mail me. I was referring more to complete strangers coming up to me in the grocery store and asking inappropriate, personal questions! Please don't think you are making me uncomfortable with a comment or e-mail . . . As I said in the post - I have learned to love sharing our experiences!
(Although I will admit that I fail miserably at answering e-mails in a timely manner - but I'm working on it!)
(Although I will admit that I fail miserably at answering e-mails in a timely manner - but I'm working on it!)
Happy Friday!




24 comments:
Great pictures! You must either be up very late or really early!
Heather,
I have enjoyed all your wonderful blogs this week. Not only are you blessed with Allie but, she is wonderfully blessed to be in the Duckworth family. Thank you for leaving your comfort zone and allowing us to be a part of your family,if only from the outside looking in. Enjoy the weekend with your family and have a "Ball". Just know that your entries bless me each and every time.
Christy Moore
OK, loved the pictures of the boys, but boy what a real treat, seeing MOM and DAD having a "ball".
Heather, you guys are so precious together. God has used all the many, many trials of your life to only bring you closer and closer.
Normally, this does NOT happen. God is so glorified by your marriage and your testimony.
Have a blessed weekend♥
I LOVE TO VISIT YOUR BLOG, YOU ALWAYS HAVE SUCH GREAT PICTURES. YOUR CHILDREN ARE SO GOOD LOOKING. DON'T YA JUST LOVE TO WATCH THEM PLAY.
Heather... one thing I know for sure... your family really knows how to HAVE A BALL together! You celebrate life every single day. You look for the joy and hope in all the little signs that God sends you... you are my inspiration even when things are going rough with us.
LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing your children and their smiles! I know you are loving your mommy's girl to death!!!
I look so forward to seeing all the wonderful photos that you post.
This week must of been a easy one for you. Seems like boys always need to be holding on to a ball.
Allie is adorable!
Have a great weekend.
Oh Heather I LOVE all your photos for FFF this week! The boys always look so happy and little Allie - well what words can I use ... she is just prescious beyond words ... I love all the expressions on her face! And Mommy-Phases are so fun ... what I wouldn't give for my 'baby' to put her arms up to me like that now ... yeah, she's almost taller than me already! Tresure every moment! Have a wonderful weekend!
Rebekah and Jaden
Love the pic of football on the beach - great shot!
Heather~
I just LOVE.....seeing pictures of your precious family.
Praying you have a BLESSED weekend.
Stop by when you can...I shared a great cancer poem...perhaps you've heard it before...but it's new to me.
Blessings~
Kim~
What great pictures - it looks like y'all are always having a ball at your house! How can you not surrounded by those beautiful smiles!
Great photos! I love the cute little boutique outfits! :)
I totally understand where you're coming from... or at least I can imagine. It would get annoying with people coming up and asking questions so often. I often find myself wondering about triplets... if they're IVF or natural... adopted children, the process... thankfully I've learned to hold my tongue, though!
First time visiting your blog, & I love it!!
It is so cheerful when it first loads!
Love today's pics, too, by the way....
Hi!
I love your Blog! Its great! Love your pics of your blond cutie pies boys and your pretty little girl. They are all so sweet! We have two little girl's Megan 6 & Maria 4. We are from St. Thomas, Ont. Canada
It was sure nice to stop and visit with ya on your blog
Hope you will stop by and say Hi!
I love all the pictures, the memories of Jacob, I remember most of these pics when they were taken, makes me sad, but smile too!
I just want to say too, that you were SO meant to have a girl, you dress her so precious, everything matching; bows & shoes to go with the outfit, which I don't think I've seen a picture of her with the same thing on, and we've seen A LOT :) I Just Love it! God Is Blessing you and I'm so Thankful.
Thanks for all your wonderful posts, they bring such joy to be able to be "apart" of your family.
Have a Great Weekend Friends!
Much Love,
Audra
I love love love ALL the pictures as always but the first has to be my favorite...that anticipation, excitement...pure joy in Jacob's eyes! What a blessing. Thanks for sharing it with us =)
Love the football on the beach picture! Love Devin's face in the first picture. And totally love Allie's outfits!!
The picture of the boys playing ball at sunset is just gorgeous. I also like the one of you and Donnie.
Reese has been in a Mommy phase for quite some time now. He just loves to give me hugs.
Awwww! The one of you and your husband is precious! How sweet. And of course I totally anjoyed the ones of the rest o' the gang!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Continuing so to lift up prayers!
Jeremiah 29:11-13 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
As someone who has read your words through Caringbridge and now blogger, and lives in the same area, I have often wondered what I would do if I ran into you at Chuck E Cheese or Publix or even the ball field. My desire would be to walk right up and introduce myself because it does feel as if I "know" you but I think I would wait for God to possibly put us in a situation some time so that talking with you would NOT seem like an invasion of your privacy. I've seen Donnie on the road a few times but have used restraint and not beeped at him or waved.
But please just know that I am a huge fan of your writing, a warrior for the cure and now, our lives once again will cross paths as we both pray for Sierra, Marylyn and Danny, Ariel and Danno as they face saying good-bye to the beautiful Sierra.
The pictures you posted are awesome. The new baseball field is amazing; we played there with our traveling team a few weeks ago.
Thank you for always sharing your beautiful family with your fans and supporters.
Heather
It is so fun seeing you all having a "Ball" together and seperatly. It is so funny how a simple "ball" no matter what shape it is always creates such energy and fun. I think when my youngest was a toddler she collected "balls" of all kinds and shapes including dog "balls." Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit my blog; it means a great deal to me. I know you are a very busy mom and time is precious. I continue to pray for you and your family.
Heather,
You are such an inspiration to me. You have a beautiful family and are always so optimistic. I just want you to know that you are a "Joyful Spirit" to me. You share things with us that some of us could never imagine going through. I want to thank you for that.
Love your post of "having a ball". The pictures are phenomenal. I wish I had your picture taking abilities.
The boys are getting so big and Allie is getting cuter and cuter. Every time I see a picture of her I just want to pinch her little cheeks. She looks like such a little snuggle bug.
Hope you are having a great Spring with the family. Keep us updated.
Love to you all,
In Him,
Kelly and Family
Hi Heather,
GREAT pictures! You not only have the most beautiful family, you take wonderful pictures of them as well! I don't think they are ever NOT smiling! Seriously, your family is just precious!
And again thank you for your encouragement with the blog header. I had been working on it but with a little advice from you it came together quickly.
Have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday.
Love and Blessings,
Kelley
Good morning DUCKWORTH FAMILY!!! Checking in LATE on the FFF photos and as always you have the PERFECT picture to fit each week's theme!! As expressed in many of my comments, I JUST LOVE sharing special moments and glimpse into your family!! I just gotta say LOVE ALL THEM as usual but my favorite by far this week is the BEACH PHOTO! It was simply BREATHTAKING!! My CLOSE SECOND was the one of you and Donnie, what a beautiful picture! You have gotta enter these in a contest one day, you would WIN hands down!! I don't know if your area received the PARADE supplement in your local newspaper, but KODAK is always having a contest w/different themes! WHAT AN EASY JOB THIS WOULD BE FOR THE JUDGES ONCE THEY SEE YOUR PHOTOS!!!
Gotta add....LOVE THE STRAWBERRY DRESS Allie is sporting, HOW PRECIOUS AND ADORABLE IS THAT!!! I definitely LOVE THE FROG barrettes, I found LADYBUGS for Bree similar to Allies and I gotta say those "bugs" stay more in her little hands than in her hair!!!!!
Post a Comment