I have been going through all of our beach pictures and have come to the realization that there is no way I can share them all in one post! :) So here are the pictures from our first day at the beach and I will post more later. We went to Cocoa Beach which is near Cape Canaveral. We just love it there - it is never too crowded. And well - when I look out over the vastness of the ocean - I just feel God's presence in the beauty of the beach. I could definitely move there and become a beach bum. :)
Here's Allie running away from the waves!
I am thankful that she seems to love the beach as much as we all do.
listening to the waves crash on shore and looking for crabs.
Of course I make them take time out from their exploring to pose for a picture. :)
and crab became her new word for the day.
She would get so excited to see one and would yell,
"CRAB" over and over and over.
She thought she was big stuff. :)
I am so thankful we live near the beach. It is by far one of my favorite places to go! I'll try to post more pictures later if I get a chance to download them.
Ending with a scripture . . .
"If I rise with the sun in the east and settle in the west beyond the sea, even there you would guide me. With your right hand you would hold me."
Psalm 139:9-10




12 comments:
Heather,
Your children are so precious!! Little Allie just makes me laugh, I can only imagine what she's like in person!!!
My Alex comes home this evening, and I cannot wait...it's been along week without him.
Have a great week,
Rita
I think Allie gets cuter everyday ... and she has some very handsome brothers too! I love your nighttime beach pics - looks like so much fun!
Allie is so cute -- I particularly like that picture when she is headed out on the beach and that flower is on her backside. It is too adorable. She is just so cute!
Looks like you guys had some really great fun!!
Heather I love the beach pictures. I wish I lived closer to the ocean. It's just so beautiful, it always amazes me. Definitely one of God's most beautiful creations.
Have a great week. I hope Baby Joseph is doing good.
Your Friend,
Carmen
Look at Allie's hair. It is so curly!!! She is looking so much like a big girl. TOO FAST!!! It is so cute how she wants to be one of the big kids.
SOunds like this weekend was more fun than the last. AND, a little surprise. This nephew of yours just keeps surprising you all.
While I know he was unexpected, I believe that he was sent to you all from above. You and your future sister-in-law have lost so much. I believe two people sent him to you both.
Glad that he is doing well......I have a feeling he is going to be a handful!!!
Oh MY...each of those pictures are too precious of your BEAUTIFUL family!!!
Your pictures are great!!! Can't wait to see more (as usual). It looks like you all had a wonderful time.
Allison
You take such good pictures. Your kids are too dang adorable. Glad you all had fun at the beach.
Heather, love the beach pictures, especially the last one of the boys and Allie holding hands, makes me smile and sad at the same time, they boys are getting so tall, can't help but think about how Jacob is missing. And the new picture you put on the right side of Kyle, are you sure thats Kyle, lol? He is changing, so handsome like his Daddy and so grown up, I sure can see his Mama in that picture! Hugs from Fort Worth
LOVE that tulip tush!
Your family is precious! I pray for you each daily. I love seeing your pictures!
Post a Comment