"A daughter is a gift of love."
~Author Unknown
Hello friends,
One of the best things about having a little girl is watching my husband with her! There is definitely a very special relationship between a daddy and his little girl and it just melts my heart to see them play together. Allie is so very blessed to have such a wonderful, loving father. And I just fall more in love with him when I watch them together.
~Author Unknown
Hello friends,
One of the best things about having a little girl is watching my husband with her! There is definitely a very special relationship between a daddy and his little girl and it just melts my heart to see them play together. Allie is so very blessed to have such a wonderful, loving father. And I just fall more in love with him when I watch them together.

"A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart."
~Author Unknown
Allie loves her Daddy and gets so excited when he gets home from work. She squeals in excitement when he walks through that door and goes running right to him for a big hug. She holds onto him tightly and pats his arm. It is so, so sweet.
I just love to hear Allie say, "Daddy's Girl." It is the cutest thing. And yep, it turns Daddy into mush! :)
"A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer."
~Author Unknown
But one thing I know for sure - whether boys or girls, biological or adopted, in Heaven or on earth, we love all of our children the same . . . fiercely, deeply and unconditionally - and always will.
Ending with a scripture . . .
"Dear children, don't just talk about love. Put your love into action. Then it will truly be love."
1 John 3:18

With love,
"Dear children, don't just talk about love. Put your love into action. Then it will truly be love."
1 John 3:18

With love,






23 comments:
Heather,
Now that was priceless! I didn't realize how much she has grown util I saw the pictures. Wow!
Give her a big hug from all of us.
Love and Hugs.
Heather, thanks for the comment on my page...Yes things are tough right now..I have been a follower through Prayer Bears of Jacob for a very long time and now with you all. I love this video of Allie and love watching her grow each and everyday. She is so adorable. I love seeing all the cute outfits you have on her too, I always search for cute clothes for Kaylee but I cant find what you have!!!
((HUGS)) Love, Marci
I just love this blog about Daddy's girl. I grew up without a father and I always wondered what it would be like to have one. I am finding that out with Savannah and my husband Matt. I love that I am able to give my daughter such an awesome Daddy. I think Allie and Savannah are very blessed to have such great Daddy's. I just love watching them together.
I have been voting too!! I hope you have a wonderful week Heather.
So sweet Heather! I love this post. The beach "kiss" picture brought tears to my eyes. How blessed...
That was so sweet, I think I played it 5 times just to hear her say those sweet words....So So Precious.
Love you all
Audra
The relationship between a father and daughter is certainly unique. I love to watch my girls with their Daddy. Krista has taken to snuggling in our bed at night, she jumps over me, and snuggles right into her Daddy's arms and stays there until we move her. I don't like to encourage her to sleep with us, but when she doesn't come in, he says he missed her the next morning.
What a cute video!!
Oh these are wonderful photos!
Still here...still praying!
Romans 8:35, 37 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Prayer Bears
I love your last comment -
"But one thing I know for sure - whether boys or girls, biological or adopted, in Heaven or on earth, we love all of our children the same . . . fiercely, deeply and unconditionally - and always will."
You really have experienced every kind of motherhood...male and female, biological and adopted, in heaven and on earth. There's only one thing left - TEENAGERS! Somehow I think you'll do ok, with all the love those kids get I can't imagine any of them going off the rails.
Too cute. I think there is always a special place in our hearts for our daddy's. I love watching my husband and my little girl together. SO cute!!
What a beautiful post! It's great to see the joy and love that shine out from these pictures - both Allie's smiles and Donnie's. You are all such a happy family together.
This might be the most pictures of Donnie I've seen all at once - and it's amazing to see how much your four sons take after him - especially Kyle, and Jacob. Those smiles look very familiar!
God bless you all.
Oh Heather! Those are so sweet, that last one of them in the water at the beach is just priceless. Allie was God sent, a perfect fit for your family...I'm so happy for the love she's brought to your lives.
Love
Anissa
www.hope4peyton.org
Just when I think she is as cute as she could possibly be, she gets even CUTER! I don't know how that is possible but I'm so glad I get to watch her grow up through your blog! What a little blessing!
Oh, how adorable! Just the most precious!
I miss those days when my children, esp my daughter, were little like that (she's now 7). Those were wonderful days and, although busy, it's the fun and cute things I remember.
Thanks for sharing your little princess with us.
Hugs from MN,
Janet
Heather,
Those pictures... and that video just melt my heart! That little Allie is one of the most precious baby girls I've even seen. She's just plain ADORABLE!
Link is funny with babies. He didn't have much to do with ours until they were big enough to "throw around." HA!! Now, little Allie Grace will crawl over to him and he leans over and says, "What you doin?" then he's back to doing whatever. I'm thinking, "How can you NOT pick her up??" (It's too funny - he's TOTALLY intimidated by babies!)
Thanks so much for sharing your sweet family with us!
Heather,
That post brought tears to my eyes...Allie is just a delightful little girl and those photos with her Daddy are great!!
I LOVE the video...she does say 'Daddy's girl' so sweetly.
And it is so wonderful isn't it to see the bond that a Dad has with their girls...I know our 2 girls just adore their Daddy and just want to be with him every minute they can. Its so special and pray as they grow up it'll continue.
I always love reading your posts...your godliness and faith in the Lord really shine through in your blog and its so encouraging to me...thankyou!
God Bless,
Anna
How sweet. I just love how she pats your husband while she says Daddas Gurl. I can not believe how she has grown into a beautiful toddler. I hope everything in your world is going great.
Allison
I Love that Dadda's Girl...too cute. i watched it 3x's. lol. Very sweet. Love, Lin N Crew~*
oh that was such a sweet post.... thanks for always sharing so many wonderful pictures.
She's so sweet. I can see how she would wrap him around her little finger. :)
Oh Heather what a sweet post and tribute to Donny - what a great dad he truly is ... and what a lucky little lady he has to spoil ... loved looking at all the photos of Allie with her daddy ... she is just too darn cute for words ... and as always thank you for stopping by and saying hello! Hope the boys are well ... and school is going well! Hugs from Minnesota ...
Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too
I just had to comment when I seen today's blog. We have a three year old little girl that we adopted that adores her daddy too! I have learned that I take a backseat when he comes home from work. And if she wants to do something and I tell her no, she always comes back with "my daddy said i could". She has him wrapped around all of her little fingers!
I took a picture of them kissing at the beach this summer that looks just like the one you posted! I have gotten it blown up and framed for him for Christmas!
She is our gift from GOD! And what a blessing she is!
IN HIS GRIP!
Sandra Gleason, NC
Heather I love the video, Allie has the sweetest voice. You can see in all the pictures how much she loves her Daddy. She has grown so much, I didn't realize how much she has grown.
just precious! The quote about the lap made me cry just a little. I lost my dad when I was 11 and use to sit on his lap all the time (ah memories). I am glad that Allie has such a sweet daddy.
Post a Comment