Thursday, October 23, 2008

Truly amazing. . .

Hello friends,

I received both of the following You Tube clips in the e-mail this week. Both of these videos blessed me greatly and I just wanted to share them with all of you.

I hope you take the time to watch them . . . especially if you have ever lost a loved one. I hope they bless you as they did me. Grab a drink, sit back and soak in the amazing message in these videos.

However, if you are the least bit emotional, like I am, then grab a box of tissue before viewing. :)


THE BRIDGE




LOGAN THE SKY ANGEL COWBOY

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my you are so right i needed tissues that is so amazing God is so good!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful...beautiful....beautiful!

Thanks for sharing, Heather.

Dawn said...

I can hardly even get my mind around this.......God is just that FAITHFUL, everytime all the time!

Anna said...

Amazing videos and more importantly what an amazing God we have!!

Just Incredible...

Thanks so much for sharing those,

Anna

Carmen said...

Amazing, Sad, Uplifting, great videos, with a wonderful message.

Christine said...

Oh...I should've listened and grabbed the tissue!

Auntie said...

A powerful message--I "pirated" the Bridge video from your site and sent it on to all of my friends and family. A great reminder of the depth of God's Love!