Thursday, January 8, 2009

THANKS!

Hello friends,

Just a quick update to thank you all so much for the words of advice on Facebook and Flickr! After reading through all of your comments, I decided to go ahead and give Facebook a try. I don't really have time for it - but I'll see if it helps me keep in contact with everyone better. I am TERRIBLE at e-mail - so hopefully this will help. :) And I guess if I don't like it - I can always delete my account later. Now I just need to find the time to figure it all out . . .

And thanks to everyone for the Flickr advice - I can finally post a picture . . .

CSC_0174
And a few quick updates . . .
*Christmas decorations are finally all boxed up and put away - HOORAY!

*Downstairs is cleaned, dusted and vacuumed.

*Upstairs is still a mess - trying to find room for new toys.
Cleaning out closets and making a pile for Goodwill - that will be my big project this weekend - UGH!

*Allie is still sick - coughing and junky. Waiting for those antibiotics to kick in - I'm ready for my girl to feel better.

*Laundry almost caught up.

*Working on an update and pictures - but it may be next week before I finish it and get a chance to post it. :)

Hope everyone has a great day.

17 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, wow... what a terrific picture of Allie! I love it!

I'm thinking about setting up a Facebook account myself. Now if I could just find the time..... :)

Ashley H. said...

I'm learning a bunch on your blog! Never knew about flicker...well, I knew about it, but not much about it. Now I can use it on my blog too! LOVE the pictures! Hope your new year is off to a great start!!!!

Anna said...

Heather that photo of Allie is just gorgeous!!

SO glad you've joined Facebook. I have an email request to be your friend actually from another friend who is your friend (if all that makes sense) so you'll probably get an email soon asking to confirm if you know me:)

Glad you're getting there with all the 'post holiday' sorting out.

And hoping Allie is better soon poor girl. My Sarah is sick too with a chest infection on antibiotics (and its summer here!)

Take care,

Anna

Alison said...

Such a beautiful picture of Allie. I hope she is feeling better soon. I sure feel for you on the post Christmas clean up.......it never ends!!

Mrs. Rems said...

I think that picture of her is one of the cutest! What a little doll she is. :)

Bobbi said...

AND, you will get the upstairs cleaning done IF you can get off facebook!! :>)

I just adore that picture of Allie.

Have fun!!

Kirsten said...

I like the Flikr photo of Allie. Her hair is getting so long.

Anonymous said...

Signing up for Facebook isn't hard at all. Hope you have fun with it!
These verses are so comforting. Know that I'm praying!
Revelation 21:1-4 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

That is a perfect pic of Allie..She is so adorable and getting to big...

Love, Marci

Tessa said...

Love the picture! I may have to try Flickr too! I was waiting to see what you said about Facebook ... I too have been hearing a lot about it and have been invited ... but still not sure if I want to or not! Congrats on making on the progress on your house ... I need to get on the ball and do the same!

Laurie said...

What cute new pics of the kids!! Hey if you need another friend on facebook! I find it easier to upload pics and they are clear. Much easier than blog posts.
scrapmusiclaurie@yahoo.com for friend :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather i know you have prob posted this before but what kind of camera do you use?

Anonymous said...

hey heather i just joined flickr too i need to add you to my friends but i cant find you on there HELP ME please

Laura said...

Happy New Year! :) I hope everyone has a happy, safe, and wonderful year!

Smile :)

Tracy Solomon said...

You did Heather:)

I am glad you are over on Facebook. The picture of Allie is just so adorable. My Blog is pictureless but I think it is just going to have to stay that way:)

I don't think I can take on another task... Maybe someday.

See you on Facebook. Hint: Make sure you get plenty of rest and fluids:)

Tracy

Ashton and John's mom said...

oh, i want to be your friend on facebook! :)

Faithful Froggers said...

Army Wife & Mom,

Did you join Facebook or Flikr? My Flikr account is private - but you should be able to find me if you have a Facebook acct! :)