
~Happy Birthday, Donnie~
I just wanted to wish my husband a very Happy Birthday today!
I am so blessed to have this man as my husband and not a day goes by that I don't fall to my knees and thank God for him! He is everything to me!
And I hope he has the best birthday, EVER! :)
Busy weekend ahead for us!
My in-laws get here tomorrow.
Allie's birthday party is Friday.
Baseball opening ceremonies are Saturday morning and
Devin's 1st game is Sat. night.
Then Donnie's party is Sunday!
And I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get everything done -
but it's all good! :)
Ending with a scripture . . .
“Love is not self seeking, it’s not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrong.”
1 Corinthians 13:5
Love to all,




20 comments:
Happy Birthday Donnie!! Hope you have a fabulous day, weekend and year!! You are such a treasure and we really enjoyed getting to know you!!
That is an absolutely stunning picture of you and hubby. Hope he had a wonderful day. :)
Happy Birthday, Donnie!
Have a fabulous weekend with all your fun activities. We are forecasted to get 4-8 inches of snow tomorrow so the kids will be loving that! Funny to think your kids will be playing baseball while ours are tromping through snow! :-)
Birthday Blessings and hugs from MN,
Janet DeRosier
Happy Birthday to your sweet husband. It sounds like you have a fun weekend to look forward to! Enjoy the chaos!
Happy birthday, Donnie! I hope it was a special day and that you have a fun filled weekend.
Sounds like you have plenty to keep you busy for the next few days (although with 4 kids, you're never really "not" busy). Busy and blessed though!!!!!
I just wanted to say hello, I am a neighbor, a town or so away. A friend of mine lives in FH and she sent me Jacobs Caring Bridge site several years ago and I have been following your familys story. I just found your actual blog the other day from Abbys (The Riggs Family). Allie looks so grown up in her birthday pictures, not a baby anymore for sure! You have a wonderful family and I think you are a very strong woman. Sharing Jacobs story with the world mustve been so hard, but I know he touched many many peoples lives...mine included. I hope your weekend goes smoothly, and that your hubby has a great birthday!
~Nikki S.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DONNIE! Am assuming you had a fantastic day!
Continuing to pray as always!
Psalms 31:9 Have mercy upon me, O LORD, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.
Psalms 31:14-15 But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God. My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.
Prayer Bears
My email address
I don't know how you do it!!! Happy Birthday, Donnie. Hope you all have a great weekend. Sounds fun, but exhausting
I don't know how you do it!! Happy birhtday, Donnie. Hope you all have a fun weekend. Sounds fun, but exhausting!!!
WOW, stunning photo!!
Happy Birthday to Donnie!
enjoy your weekend Heather .. life is busy, but life is GOOD!!!
Happy Birthday! That is a busy weekend. Have fun.
What a beautiful picture of an amazing couple!
Happy belated bday Donnie!! I can't wait to hear about the fun weekend ahead!!!
Happy Birthday Donnie ... I am sure your day will be amazing ...
Heather - thank you for the kind FB comments ... the shots were hard but we made it through (even mom!) ... hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs from MN!
Rebekah and the girls!
Happy Birthday to your husband Donnie. I know that he has been a rock for you when you have had to go through the toughest times a person could ever imagine! Our husbands are such a blessing to us and like you, I am so very thankful for my own. Have an absolutely delightful weekend!
Hugs,
Connie
Happy Birthday Donnie!!! So sorry I am late! But I truly did not forget! Don't feel slighted that you didn't get a card yet...that just means you are like the rest of my out of town family! :) I keep hoping I will get better with age!? Anyway, I hope it was happy and that you are still celebrating with your beautiful, wonderful family! That picture is breathtaking, by the way!! A couple of movie stars! ;) My love to you all!
Happy Birthday Donnie...I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend of celebrations. What a busy weekend ahead of you. Enjoy it and your sweet family.
Much Love,
Audra
Love the new look!
Always here praying!
Philippians 4:6-7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Prayer Bears
My email address
your photos of the grandkids remind me of ours because we only have 2 girls ... to 7 boys!!
Thanks for sharing!
Kristina
OHIO
Post a Comment