Hello friends,
I have spent much of today thinking about and praying for 2 beautiful little girls.
They both have cancer.
They are both in the hospital.
They are both fighting so hard for the chance to live and
my heart just hurts knowing all that they are going through.
my heart just hurts knowing all that they are going through.
Please take a minute to visit their websites and pray for them . . .
Pray for comfort, pray for peace, pray for their families -
and pray boldly for their healing.
I don't understand why they must fight this fight . . .
But I do know that God is faithful
and He loves them both very much.
Please pray for . . .
Jessica Rose
Jessica Rose

And our friend from Guatemala,
Abby
Oh, I just love their sweet faces!Also, I wanted to let you know about a fundraiser for
Mandy and her family!
Another sweet face,
another amazing child battling cancer,
another family needing prayers and help.
If you are local, I hope you can make it.
And if you aren't local, you can still donate by going HERE.

We no longer live in the cancer world . . .
but we will never forget how hard it is.
And we will never stop praying for our friends
who are still living and fighting . . .
but we will never forget how hard it is.
And we will never stop praying for our friends
who are still living and fighting . . .
Ending with a scripture and part of a devotional. The words are just so comforting!
"Stop doubting and believe.”
John 20:27
"There may come a time when little makes sense, and evil and chaos seem to be winning the day. These might be times when we feel hopelessness and confusion, when we do not see even a flicker of light. And the lesson of Jesus’ scars is to hold on, to be patient and to trust God, even when we cannot see any reason to do so. He will help us. There is a loving God who can sustain us, enable us to endure, and mold us into someone better than we were before. The cross prepares us for difficult times. The resurrection proves that God is greater than evil, and it gives confidence and HOPE during the dark times. Because the risen Christ’s wounds show us that our hope is not in vain."
Rebecca Manley Pippert
His Miracles
Always with hope,

"Stop doubting and believe.”
John 20:27
"There may come a time when little makes sense, and evil and chaos seem to be winning the day. These might be times when we feel hopelessness and confusion, when we do not see even a flicker of light. And the lesson of Jesus’ scars is to hold on, to be patient and to trust God, even when we cannot see any reason to do so. He will help us. There is a loving God who can sustain us, enable us to endure, and mold us into someone better than we were before. The cross prepares us for difficult times. The resurrection proves that God is greater than evil, and it gives confidence and HOPE during the dark times. Because the risen Christ’s wounds show us that our hope is not in vain."
Rebecca Manley Pippert
His Miracles
Always with hope,




13 comments:
I will add both of those precious little girls and their families to my prayers. I really liked the inspirational words you quoted at the end of today's post. I need to print that out and tape it to my bathroom mirror!
I will be praying for all three of them and for you! I am sure that the loss of your precious Jacob is still hard for you. Blessings!
Jennifer
I'm here praying right now!
Psalms 46:1-5 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
Prayer Bears
My email address
Lifting Abby,Jessica and Mandy and their families up in prayer! Absolutely beautiful little girls.
Dear Heather,
I can't recall if I've visted before, but a comment on my blog led me to your site today. I am surprised to learn that your Jacob had the same rare cancer as our Katie had. Katie passed away after 10 months of treatment. I feel less alone knowing of other families who faced this same rare illness, but I am so sorry that you had to experience all that it brings, and for your loss.
God bless you and your family.
www.caringbridge.org/visit/katiegerstenberger
www.karengberger.blogspot.com
I just heard that Jessica Rose passed away this morning.
Sad news about Jessi...
Jessie was pronounced at 7:37am this morning. She went to sleep on January 27th, the day after my birthday and never woke up.
Please pray for their family and loved ones.
I'll pray with you for angel Jessie's family, and for Abby's earthly healing.
Thank you for letting folks know about Abby. As I type this, Abby is sleeping, but crying. She cries in her sleep. She is in awful pain right now. We are so blessed to have people care about us and love Abby. Thank you....
Brent (Abby's Dad)
www.riggsfamilyblog.com
Our prayers for Abby and Angel Jess.
Thank you for including Mandy on this prayer list. We are truly touched by the people who reach out to her and our whole family. It means more than words can express.
Love,
Natalie
www.believeinmandy.blogspot.com
Hi Heather-
Please check out my blog if you have a chance. :) I nominated you for a fun award.
I have followed your journey for about 4 years, but I have maybe only left messages once or twice. Each night I say a prayer for your family.
Blessings to you!
Hi Heather.
Thank you for posting about those sweet little chilren. I have been praying for them and will continue.
I have also been thinking about you and your family. I hope you are all well. I miss hearing from you but I know you have a life outside of blogging. :-)
Happy Valentine's Day to you all a few days early!
Janet DeRosier
I wil definatly pray for those two angels. There is nothing harder to understand than when a baby gets cancer we ust have to keep faith in god.
My 4 year old nephew has ben battling cancer since last easter at one point we were preparing to say our god byes and now after several surgeries tons of kemo and a new liver he is home safe and hopefully Cancer free.
Post a Comment