HAPPY 8 MONTHS, BABY GIRL!
How we ALL love this little one and we are so thankful to have had her home for the past 2 months! She is such a blessing.
Just a quick update to let you know that we are all fine. We are still catching up with LIFE - but having lots of fall fun along the way! :) I will update next week . . . I've got lots to share and tons of pictures to share, too!
Many of you have asked about Brandon - and he is fine. His appointment this week was just a consultation.




13 comments:
WAIT A MINUET!!....you just posted her 7mo picture...don't tell me that was a whole month ago...lol.
Of course it was..but my...how fast this month has gone. Im so glad you are having fun. Isn't having a baby around the house wonderful??
Can't wait for more pictures...and still praying and thinking of Brandon.
Love and Hugs...
Happy 8 month birthday, sweet Allie! What a beautiful girl you are--and you always look so happy. I hope you are always so happy!
I'm glad Brandon is fine now and I can't wait to read your next update!!!
HAPPY 8 MONTHS MISS ALLIE!!!
Glad to hear Brandon is hanging in there!!! Hope all the boys have their Halloween costumes picked out!!!
STILL FROGgin!!!
SS
PS BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND IN MI...SUN & NATURE'S COLORS!!!
What a smile!!!! She is adorable. Two months have passed already? WOW it does go quickly. She is growing fast!
Glad you are doing well.
Happy 8 months, Allie! :) I hope school, baseball, and everything else, in which the boys participate, is going well! Continue having more fall fun! Always thinking of you all!
Smile :)
Your family is in my thoughts and prayers today.
Psalms 62:5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.
Happy Birthday beautiful little girl!
Happy 8 months, sweet girl!!
Allie only gets more adorable! Happy 8 month b-day Allie!!!
Look forward to your next post but glad you all are enjoying life things are going well.
http://pricelessjourney.blogspot.com
Happy 8 months, princesita! SO happy you are bringing so much happiness and sunshine into your family!!
Sarah and Sophie~Bug
oh my GOODNESS, 8 months already .. when did that happen LOL!!
I'm praying that all is find with Brandon...
happy fall you guys!
Happy 8 months Allie!!!
Happy 8 months Allie!
Heather, I can not look at Allie without a great big smile on my face. She is just sooooooooo CUTE!
Looks like she is keeping you very busy, and the boys just adore their baby sister.
She brings so much joy to you all, but I'll never lose sight of that fact YOU ALL have brought a new life of "HOPE" for her...
One day she's truly understand, and know she is the most blessed little girl ever.
Sending lots of love your way!
Susan
Post a Comment