Friday, January 11, 2008

Favorite Fotos Friday


These are my favorite photos of the kids
that were taken over the holidays . . .



Kyle . . . loving the snow.


Brandon with his rockin Santa shirt and cowboy boots!
He is definitely our silly one.



Devin ready to throw a snowball.


And while we were packing suitcases - Allie decided to climb right in!
The boys enjoying the hot tub . . . I just love this picture of my guys.
They just look so relaxed, happy and sweet! This picture is a treasure . . . and one I will pull out next time the boys are arguing to remind me of their sweetness! ;)


No explanation needed . . .
Isn't she beautiful?





Happy Friday!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

Leeann said...

Heather,

I have enjoyed all the catch-up entries on your blog. I *always* love the pictures of all your gorgeous children too.

Thank you for continuing to share your lives with us.

God Bless,
Leeann
niccofive.blogspot.com

Robyn said...

What wonderful pics!! Your children are beautiful!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

Hello there! My comment just got totally erased. Boo. :( Anyway, I was thanking you for always sharing your life with us, who have followed your story for years. You always treasure the simplicity of life and it inspires those of us who read. I wrote to you a long time ago actually, to tell you that during our trip to Disney, I had Jacob flashes all over the park! He is always with me reminding me that kindness always works and love always wins. What an amazing boy you were given. Thanks! -Katie P.

ps. Actually, now that I think of it, we are heading back to Disney for Memorial Day Weekend. Any tips? Will it be AWFULLY crowded or just busy? How about the weather? We're Ohioans so anything over 30 suits us fine. LOL.

kmlindberg@yahoo.com

Audra said...

We have been so spoiled this week getting an update Everyday, and I'm Loving every minute of it. I haven't posted yet, I've felt very overwhelmed with Happiness for you guys that I really haven't known what to say. I am so Thankful for the Wonderful Holiday that you were able to spend with your family and I'm so Thankful to God for the continuous signs that Jacob is with you, everyday!
The pictures are Wonderful and of course all the kids are growing like weeds :) and are just Beautiful!
With Much Love,
Audra

Anonymous said...

Hello, I do not leave messages often enough but I love your family. Alli and the boys are Angels on earth. It looks like you all had a WONDERFUL holiday season and an extended vacation! The cabin you were in looks so beautiful...and the mountain escape....well envious I am!!!!

I know it takes lots of time for you to update and include pictures and I am so happy to be able to still keep up with your family that I promise now that I know how, to sign in on a more regualr basis!

Deb

Lorraine said...

Oh my goodness! I am amazed when looking at the pictures of your boys in the hot tub how much I can see Jacob in Kyle's face!

Thank you for continuing to share your family with us! I love the pictures and updates and I love being reminded of your sweet Jacob.....he is such an inspiration to me!

God bless you all!