Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Word-Filled Wednesday



Wish I could take credit for the beautiful graphic - but I can't! Thank you Rohrbach Family for turning Allie's picture into such a beautiful graphic with just the perfect scripture. Allie definitely has one amazing angel in Heaven looking after her!

For more Word-Filled Wednesday posts, please visit 160 Acre Woods.

We are "Spring Breaking" this week - so I will update and share lots of pictures next week!

Have a word-filled day,

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, your kids are like the cutest little people I've seen! they have such beautiful smiles!
I'm so thrilled you've joined us this week! that verse & picture is darling!
God bless!

Rachel said...

That is too beautiful for words!

twinklemom said...

Welcome to WFW!
That is very wonderful and a great shot!!

I love how that is done!

Anonymous said...

When I look at this picture of Allie with her arms raised to the sky I am reminded of Jacobs picture where he often times had his arms raised to the sky. God makes our families in heaven even when we don't all come from the same mom. Allie and Jacob were planned for the same family!

Kelley said...

Heather,
I've been following your family for quite a while now. I finally began a page for my own crew. Thanks for the inspiration!
Kelley

~Amy~ said...

Well either way it is an awesome picture of her. I have visited your blog several times and I have enjoyed my stay....... You will get to where you love to post every Wed. and go to see all the others too.

Susan said...

Oh my, what a picture, and the PERFECT scripture!!!

Heather, we have to learn how to do this huh? With all our pictures, that would be so cool.

Hope you are enjoying Spring break.

LOVE YOU♥

PS Glad you joined in today!

snekcip said...

Beautiful...simply Beautiful!!

ellen b. said...

What a perfect illustration of this verse! Sweet...

Tonya said...

Heather... I LOVE this graphic! Oh, it's SO SWEET!

I also watched the video of your baby girl and it's just PRECIOUS! What an AMAZING little blessing she is. So sweet how she went right to her big brothers. I also loved her "fish face." =-)

Things have been rather crazy around here the past few days and I've missed so much from my online friends. (I missed your creepy creature post too) See, and I thought WE had some strange creatures in our back yard. (One morning we awoke to BUFFALO grazing in our pasture!) They obviously aren't "native" to our area - someone had them at their home and they got out. (I'm thinking with an animal that big it's nearly impossible to keep them "fenced in")

You guys have a GREAT WEEK and enjoy that break!

LOVE YOU!

Kelley said...

I am telling you that is the sweetest little girl ever!!! Does she ever take a bad picture? If you say yes I won't believe you, every picture I see is adorable! I love the scripture too.

Have a fun Spring break, maybe you could send a little Spring weather to the midwest if you get a chance. We are still waiting...LOL!

Kelley

Melanie said...

Hi, Heather. Welcome to Word-Filled Wednesday!

This is absolutely precious! Allie is adorable and what a perfect verse...

Have a blessed week!

Michele R. said...

Hi Heather!

Wow! What a beautiful picture of Allie! I love how the colors in the picture are done and her reflection is in the bubble! Having her arms outstretched reminds me of the pictures of Jacob.

Beautiful picture, beautiful scripture, beautiful girl!

Have a great day Duckworth family!
Michele :)

lori said...

THAT is just ADORABLE....what a perfect picture for this verse!!
I LOVE IT!!!

Becca said...

That is precious! Have fun on Spring Break!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Bobbi said...

Hope you have a fun spring break. I bet you have lots planned.

Love the photo and scripture.

Reba said...

Love the graphic! I hope you have a wonderful spring break. I can only imagine all of the fun things you are doing this week! Looking forward to LOTS of pictures!

Lana G! said...

Oh that is just too precious! Wonderful graphic.

Anonymous said...

It's funny...it used to be "Wordless Wednesday" but I think it was too hard on everyone! I always saw words anyway...
Continuing to pray!
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Tenille Rauls said...

That pic just makes my heart smile! Hoping you guys are having a great spring break! Tenille
http:\\tenille.blogplot.com

Lakeville Vertical said...

She's so cute. Look at that little pose-arms open-so trusting. You are blessed!!

Jenelle said...

CUTE! She's such a sweetie.

While I was checking out this big old world of blogs that I just recently discovered, I noticed some people doing "Wordless Wednesday." "Word-Filled Wednesday" looks like more fun! If I can figure out how to put a verse on a photo, I might have to play too. :)

Anonymous said...

Such words of comfort. Still praying!
John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Praise and Coffee said...

A friend told me about your blog. Your family is beautiful!!!
I'll be back to visit.
Sue

Sherri said...

Hi, This is so cute!! Allie is so smart and so beautiful :-)

Lots of Love,

Sherri & Kara
www.caringbridge.org/oh/kara

Anonymous said...

The video was worth it, I have wanted forever :-) it seems, to hear Miss Priss talk and giggle and it was worth it. I'd say she is ready for Pre-K !

Here's hoping Spring Break is everything everybody wants it to be and that all are healthy and safe as well.

Love,
Sandy D
Atlanta

Rohrbachs said...

Oh So cool that you used th epicture !!!!!

Can I ask you a question something I have been struggling with and even more so now that my young cousin has been diagnosed with breast cancer. I just wonder do you ever feel like your prayer weren't answered after Jacob passed? I have been struggling with prayer changing things . I know that is wrong to even wonder that. I know for me personally God has helped me through alot in my life. But I just wonder how you feel towards God when you loose some one so prescious. If that is too personal I understand .

Unknown said...

I'm sure you are enjoying eachother very much and I wish I was there to play, too! We are off to the Renaissance Festival tomorrow. I look forward to your post, even if I'm sorry you will have to send the boys back to school.

Anonymous said...

Praying!
Lamentations 3:55-58 I called upon thy name, O LORD, out of the low dungeon. Thou hast heard my voice: hide not thine ear at my breathing, at my cry. Thou drewest near in the day that I called upon thee: thou saidst, Fear not. O Lord, thou hast pleaded the causes of my soul; thou hast redeemed my life.

Anonymous said...

Know that I care so very much and am still praying!
Psalms 31:1-3 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness. Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me. For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture! I hope you all had a nice Spring Break! I know we sure enjoyed everyone being home and having some good quality family time. Back to school tomorrow (yuck!).

Kelly said...

Heather,

That picture is adorable of Allie. Hope you are all having a wonderful time Spring Breaking. Update us soon.

In Him,
Kelly and family

Jenny said...

That is the cutest thing! All of your kids are cute and I love the name of your blog!

Have a great day ~
Jenny