"Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."
-- Mother Teresa
Hello friends,
The theme for this Favorite Foto Friday is . . .
The theme for this Favorite Foto Friday is . . .
SILLY SMILES
And boy, was this an easy one for me! It was so hard for me to choose which pictures to use because I have so many "silly smile" pictures of all of my kids. I couldn't help but to think how I am always trying to get that perfect, smiling picture of the kids and usually I end up with a bunch of silly smiles. But as I look at the pictures below - I am so thankful to have them! No, they aren't perfect, beautiful smiles, but they make me laugh and bring back memories of silly times. I am so glad to have these photos . . . they show a bit of their personality, humor and FUN! :)
KYLE
The sun is too bright smile.
The goofy glasses smile.
The soapy smile.
BRANDON
The sugar rush smile.
The muscle-man smile.
The super-cheesy silly smile.
JACOB
The "I'm so proud I caught a fish" smile.

Another goofy glasses smile!
DEVIN
No words necessary for the pictures below . . . just pure silliness!
Yes, those are Allie's pants on his head! I was folding clothes and he put Allie's shorts on his head and Allie started laughing so hard! So, of course, Devin kept being silly to make her laugh. And yes, he will probably hate this picture when he gets older. :)
ALLIE
Classic Allie silly smiles - wrinkle-nose and squinty eyes!
I can never seem to get a good picture of all of them together - but it is so easy to get a silly smile picture . . .


And I have to end with this silly frog smile! The boys think it is the funniest thing ever.

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."
e.e. cummings
To see more Favorite Foto Friday posts, please visit
Kiss the Frog 4 Me.
I think it is safe to say that we've got one silly family - but I wouldn't want it any other way. That silliness brings much joy & laughter into our home. Hope you all have a great weekend - filled with lots of silly smiles and laughter.
Ending with a scripture . . .
"... Don't be dejected and sad, for the joy of the LORD is your strength!"
NEHEMIAH 8:10
So thankful for the JOY God sends our way,





24 comments:
What beautiful smiles! Too cute! I love the frog smile!
Love your FFF! You have a beautiful family and a very special angel. Thanks for sharing, have a great weekend.
I always love coming here and seeing the cute pictures of your boys...having 3 of my own! And then beautiful little Allie is icing on the cake!
Love a your sweet smiles , your children seem great. Hope you have a great weekend.
Thank you Faithful Froggers for starting my weekend off with such beautiful and yes such silly smiles.
Because of Him!
Lesa
Matthew 10:31
Wonderful silly smiles! Your post made me tear up. Actually most posts with your sweet Jacob make me tear up. His smile is contagious! I have followed for a long time and his smile always seems to make the screen light up a little brighter. What an amazing kid!
I have gotten behind on signing/commenting this week...so sorry. It was parent/teacher conference week. But I have been checking in. I love your smile pictures (as well as the names of the smiles). I agree, silly is the way to go!
Reba
I love the smiling frog!!
I am with you, I can always get a silly smile. And, I too want the perfect smile. But, the silly ones bring back the best memories.
LOL your kids are sooooooooooooooooooo cute and smilie!!!
Hugs,Leslie
Oh how I love all those silly smiles!! Have a wonderful joy filled silly weekend with your beautiful family, my friend!
Love, hugs and FROG!
Hey there, Heather!
Yes, we're dealing with a stinky itchy cast for the first time. (At least with Zach - Gabe had a fractured knee a few years ago) These boys keep us on our toes, eh?
I LOVE the silly pictures of your sweet babes. I've got a really funny one of Zach that I could've shared today.. but I'm only JUST NOW getting online to catch up with my bloggy buddies. =-)
Now, as for the package, please, don't feel rushed? I HATE having to go to the Post Office! I don't know WHY I dread it so! O:-)
We'll be waiting to hear from you on it. Seriously, no hurry! =-)
(I sure can't wait to see some of your Allie's things on Allie Grace! Your little darling ALWAYS looks like a little fashion queen)
Okay, that was a scary froggie! :o)
Know that I'm praying so at this end!
Revelation 7:16-17 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
Prayer Bears
love the smiles! reminds me to smile to bless others. what an easy gift to give.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I would never have dreamed that one of my first and very most favorite blogs that I followed along with would ever turn around and check out my blog!
I haven't actually been leaving you comments, but I still visit often (while I am at school in the morning, but I can't leave comments from there...only look!).
I love to visit your blog because it brings a HUGE smile to my face. You and your family light up the world.
you definately have alot of cut smiles!
I love, love, love these smiles. Beautiful shots.
I have two kids that I just love capturing their faces with my camera.
These made me smile...Thank you
Oh my, what a FUN post!!!
I love all those silly pictures, especially of Jacob, what a HAM he was!!
I can only imagine all the laughter in heaven once he walked through those gates!!!
Great hearing from you Heather. As always it a joy to visit you here.
Now, Allie, gosh, talk about melt you heart!! Daddy's girl, oh my!!!
Rick's loving his grand-daughters for sure, talk about easy to SPOIL huh???
Love you, have a blessed weekend~
Those are great pictures.
My, Allie has a mouthful of teeth now. She is really growing and changing. I've kept up with your blog since she was brought into your lives.
All your kiddos are adorable and have beautiful smiles.
I love the saying "The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." So true. I try to find humor often throughout my day.
I love the frog picture!
Have a blessed weekend!
Love,
Valerie
Hi! I truly enjoyed looking at all of the silly smiles! I love smiles- even more so when they are silly! :) Have a great weekend!
Smile :)
Heather, a scrunched up nose and squinty eyes and chubby cheeks...Allie could be MY baby!
The pictures are all beautiful, for the sheer joy it takes to be that silly. A radiating happiness that only comes from God in the heart and love surrounding you.
And your kids have boatloads of both.
The pictures I like the best are the ones with Jacob and his handsome brothers. Sure wish you could still have him with you. I can only imagine how Devin, Brandon and Kyle must miss him.
Heather,
I thoroughly enjoyed every picture in this post. You have the cutest and silliest family I know! And I bet that Jacob is smiling the silliest smile down on you guys right now. And Allie - what a hoot! Love the soap smile - Myles or Ella tend to freak out when they get soap in their eyes, so I am very impressed that you got a smile out of that one. Thanks for the encouraging words and prayers while I was in Antigua - I truly felt my friends and the Lord's support - not one anxious moment.
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
How cute!! They have great silly smiles!!
Robyn
As usual your pictures brighten my day! I love FFF, hopefully I will get back to doing it soon. Thanks for continuing your wonderful uplifting posts.
Post a Comment