Hello friends,
I had another update scheduled to post today - but thought I would share the winners of Allie's tutu photos instead. My original update will post tomorrow. :)
WOW! I never expected such a big response to the picture voting. Thank you so much for leaving the comments - because I really enjoyed reading all of them. It is amazing how different the responses were as to why you liked certain pictures - but I just loved getting different opinions and ideas from all of you. I tend to get stuck in a rut with ideas - so you all definitely broadened my options and helped me see things from different perspectives.
To be honest with you - my top 4 favorites were . . .
I had another update scheduled to post today - but thought I would share the winners of Allie's tutu photos instead. My original update will post tomorrow. :)
WOW! I never expected such a big response to the picture voting. Thank you so much for leaving the comments - because I really enjoyed reading all of them. It is amazing how different the responses were as to why you liked certain pictures - but I just loved getting different opinions and ideas from all of you. I tend to get stuck in a rut with ideas - so you all definitely broadened my options and helped me see things from different perspectives.
To be honest with you - my top 4 favorites were . . .
9, 1, 3, 8.
Can't really explain why - but just love those - they are so Allie!
But Donnie loved 2 & 12
the best. He just loved the scenery in #2 and he was quite pleased that someone else mentioned that in the comments, too. :)
As for the online voting . . . I used the boys to help me tally the votes and they really got into finding out which pictures were the winners. But looks like # 9 won - which was my favorite! But 8 was one of my faves, too, and it didn't do to well in the voting. Just amazing how different we all are. :) But here are the results - in order of highest votes to lowest votes.
As for the online voting . . . I used the boys to help me tally the votes and they really got into finding out which pictures were the winners. But looks like # 9 won - which was my favorite! But 8 was one of my faves, too, and it didn't do to well in the voting. Just amazing how different we all are. :) But here are the results - in order of highest votes to lowest votes.
9, 11, 12, 7, 6, 1, 3, 2, 4, 10, 8, 5
But to solve my problem of which pictures to choose . . . I took your advice and decided to just to a collage. So I went to my mom who is the digital scrapbook queen. She can do anything with pictures and she is the one that makes all of my blog headers. She made me 5 collages that are just perfect! I love them all! Now I just have to figure out where to hang them. :)
The first one is of my top 3 favorites! And you'll notice a couple of new pictures in some of the collages. Just had too many good ones to choose.

And Daddy's favorites . . .




And even better - Walgreens can do a 20x30 collage with up to 30 pictures for only $19.99. :) Might just have to do a collage with ALL the pictures and hang it on her wall. These pictures are just so Allie! They show her personality so well and I really love them all - even the silly ones.
Thanks again for playing along! That was fun and it was great hearing from all of you.





12 comments:
Love the collages! What a great idea .. that way you don't have to pick just one. I love the idea of using all the pictures ... sometimes it is just too difficult to choose! Such a sweetie!
Those look great! She is such a cutie!
Heather,
I did not post my favorite pics, as they all were so cute!! I thought to myself that a collage would be great, and you did just that.
She is soooo precious, I love all of her photos.
Happy October!
Rita
WOW! Your mom is amazing - the collages look like you paid a professional hundreds of dollars. And what a sweet price from Walgreen. As always, thanks for sharing your sweet family with us internets.
ALL of those collages are ADORABLE!!! Head to Walgreens fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I have your Mom? She is very talented?
WOW!! That was quite the response.
She is just such a little cutie
Wow you did get LOTS of votes!!! Just shows what a cutie Allie is!!
I love what you've decided to do with the collages...they look great! It means you can show off lots of the different great shots you've taken of her.
She is such a sweetie!!
Anna
Glad you can go with a collage because let's face it...there's just no such thing as a bad photo of that girl!
Look to the Lord for strength, whatever the future holds! Oh how I'm praying!
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
Prayer Bears
I love the collages! I have a really cute, pink template that you might be interested in using too. Email me and I'll be happy to send it to you. It's a Photoshop template. Check out winkflash for printing also. They are very reasonable and do a pretty good job. Mpix is another online favorite for low cost professional printing.
I love the selective coloring. Kudos to your Mom!
They are all so adorable. I say go for the huge collage! How fun. Thanks for sharing her cute little self with us. :)
Heather I love all the collages your Mom made. She does great work...
Your mom did a fantastic job on the collage's. They all really are so cute and was the perfect solution to a great problem. ;)
Post a Comment