Hello friends,
After the post about Allie yesterday, I wanted to try to get her singing the "It's A Small World" song on video. She was just so precious the night before and we wanted to capture that forever! But you know how 2 year olds are . . . they never perform on command. :) We tried to get her to sing it and talk about Jacob after dinner yesterday. She did a little bit, but throughout the whole video, she kept saying, "Allie all done now" which means she was done eating and was ready to get down! Still cute, but I should have just recorded her singing through the baby monitor. :) Hope you can understand her . . . might need to turn up the volume.
We also tried to get her to sing the Dora song - because she is so funny when she does it! She sings the whole song super fast and cracks us up! But again, she only sang a few lines and was ALL DONE NOW! :)
In case you aren't familiar with Dora or can't understand her, she is singing . . .
Dora, Dora
Need help, grab your backpack
Let's Go!
And this is a couple clips from her birthday party when she was opening up her gifts. We had a lot of people in the house - so the background is noisy - but hopefully you can hear Allie ooohing and aaaahing over her gifts. :)
"The gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 6:23






16 comments:
Heather,
Thanks for sharing those beautiful videos. She is so adorable and you are so blessed! Enjoy the rest of the week!
Thank you for sharing these sweet videos. So precious.
Oh my...now I am teary!
Her speech amazes me. Watching her open presents was so cute, as was her Dora song. I couldn't hold back the tears when she sang her song and talked about Jacob. So sweet.
Kids are the worst about performing on command!!!
This is so funny. And yup, she was definitely all done!
These words never cease to amaze me. Chronologically they were some of the first words of Scripture ever written...praying so from Seattle right now!
Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
Prayer Bears
My email address
Aww those are so precious...what a fun age! I Love that she knows Jacob, it truly warms my heart to hear her say his name. God is Good, God is Faithful!
Much Love Duckworths
Audra
So so precious!
I could just eat her up!! Love hearing her little voice! What a treasure these videos are!
So precious! I'm going to buy that workout video you posted. I can't wait to get started!!! Thanks for sharing.
Allie is precious. I love the way she loves Jacob. I bet the tears fall and your beach pictures are wonderful. What a beautiful setting. You crack me up with the exercise bit. I share every excuse with you. I was just saying how boring my treadmill is and that is why I don't want to exercise. Lame-I know. :)
Thank you for sharing these precious videos of Allie. I love that she knows Jacob. Having adopted our daughter after losing my brother, it made me sad to think that she would never know him. She does know him though, just like Allie knows Jacob. It's amazing.
I bought the workout DVD yesterday. I am getting ready to go try it out. I showed it to Trevor last night. He reminded me that I need to remove it from the plastic and use it for it to work. Hehe! Wish me well!
I can't wait to hear/see it when I get home! I just love capturing those moments w/Bree, BUT it has to be w/o her "seeing me video" because she instantly stops singing/dancing etc. and say's NO MOMMA!!! We call her the Warner Bros Frog, YOU KNOW THE CARTOON where the frog is doing the whole kicking/singing routine, complete w/taking his tophat off and on and as soon as the stage curtain opens, it sit there and says RIBBIT!!! THAT'S HER!!! Well I got a cute clip of her singing "twinka twinka "yittle ta'staw! (TWINKLE, TWINKLE, LITTLE STAR) and it was just too precious not to catch on video, I put the camera under a towel and she was singing away UNTIL she saw the RED LIGHT on it and INSTANTLY SHUT UP!!! The kid is on to me!!!
I have had a hard time keeping this kid out of the dog kennel that is on the patio! I mean who needs a nice playhouse when I got a nice doggie kennel to play in w/Paris the schnauzer!! You have go to see the picture. I'm going to send it to your EMAIL, it is HILARIOUS!!
Thanks for sharing! She is just adorable! :)
Heather I love all Allie's videos. She is so sweet talking about Jacob, Jesus, and Heaven. I loved her party video, my favorite part was when she wanted to put on her new Dora blouse. She is just precious.
How CUTE! I just love her little voice. Colter is really starting to take off talking right now, only sometimes it's only John and I that can understand him! :) Maybe he's catch up with Allie soon.
I love that she was singing "It's a Small World" the way Jacob did. So precious! It's obvious that angels and Jacob are with her.
She is so cute! I love how she kept saying, "All Done!" You can tell she has a camera in her face a lot! :>)
Post a Comment